Class/Spec: Marksman-Hunter
Faction: HORDE
Cleared: 4/11M
Btag: Icyfang#11928
Link: https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/thrall/Lirtzhunt
Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/thrall/lirtzhunt
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/thrall/lirtzhunt
Availability:__ Everyday. 5 P.M. - 12 A.M EST

I want to raid fom times of 5pm to 12am EST. I am available everyday to raid. I do prefer to stay on thrall . I do have tons of alts, but only 2-3 are geared enough to actually do raids or splits. I used to main restro/balance druid this whole xpac besides for Nh i was an assassination rouge. Lirtzkin-druid and vuronika/lirtzul-rouge. I mainly play on my hunter and druid. But i have been focusing on my hunter to get legos. I am interested on a semi-hardcore/hardcore mythic raiding guild. I also enjoy playing pvp if your guild is into Rbgs and/or arenas. I have done over 30 pulls for Eonar/Imonar Mythic
Hey there!

<Put me in Coach> is a guild composed of raiders who raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers, but were looking for a semi-hardcore raiding environment. With a 2 night/6 hour raiding schedule we maintain high efficiency during raids but still have a friendly environment. We have an established loot council as our distribution method. Our goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push for top 100 US in BFA. We are currently 4/11M and are looking for all interested members, so apply now!

Raid Times
Tuesday 930pm-1230am EST | 630pm - 930pm PST
Wednesday 930pm-1230am EST | 630pm – 930pm PST

Required addons
RC Loot Council
Deadly Boss mods
Angry Assignments
We highly recommend weak auras

Weekly Goals
15+ key for every raider
Legendary farm if member does not have current Best in Slot

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact:
Appqt | App#1332
Guild/Server: Efficient - Stormrage US
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday, 9pm-12am EST
Cleared 5/11M 11/11H
Recruitment Contacts
Karma#12379 - Battletag or
Karma#5681 - Discord
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Efficient
Needs: Execeptional DPS but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys!
Hey there, this is Rowin with Business Class on Sargeras. Currently we're 9/11M Antorus and are looking to add to the roster with a few good people. I'm not going to waste your time with a page of guild spam but just give you the basics:

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Rowin#1764 (most important)

In addition to main raid, we have an alt run, Friday, MTOS run (I will get that KJ kill!) and Sales. I hope you'll check us out and feel like chatting, we're a pretty cool bunch of people...although, I'm pretty biased.
Reign is recruiting motivated and skilled players to join our core group in order to be able to push Mythic Antorus efficiently and effectively. We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.

We are active outside of designated raid times with several members who like to push M+ keys and have cultivated a guild dynamic that is tight-knit with a friendly atmosphere which has resulted in friendships inside and outside the game.

If you are interested in being a part of a friendly competitive team, please contact one of the officers below and one of us will get in touch with you as soon as we can! I am also available all day on discord (Fiolated#9828).

Guild:<Reign> Thunderlord
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Monday
Current Progression: 5/11M 11/11H Antorus
Contacts:
    Fiolated(Council/Recruitment): shinks50#1291
    Smiles/Smileage(GM/Raid Lead/Dad): lettuceflow#1132

Needs: Great dps with a penchant for mechanics and a preference towards Rogue, Boomkin, Mage, Ele or Hunter
Amateur Night is a semi-hardcore raiding guild. Brought together by a common goal of pushing challenging content while maintaining an enjoyable, community atmosphere.

Raid Progress in just over a year:
2/7M EN
3/3H ToV
4/10M NH
5/9M ToS
Currently: 11/11H 5/11M
We are a guild of working adults with families. Because of that, obligations outside of the game will always take precedence. We simply ask that good communication be practiced.

We're looking for experienced raiders with a team first and friendly attitude. Currently, we have two raid groups that work together with the guild's progress overall being our main focus.

(Mythic)"Helmuts-R-Us"-raids Wed-Thurs 8pm-11pm Est (5/11M)

(Heroic)"Sewer Circle"-raids Mon-Wed 10pm-12am Est (11/11H)

(Heroic/Mythic)"A Little Iffy" raids- Fri/Sat 9pm-12am Est NEW RAID TEAM (11/11N)

(Casual Tuesdays) Raids- Tues 7-10pm Est

APPLY TODAY ON: https://amateurnightguild.enjin.com/

-Weekend Recruitment-:
Healers- (Hpally/Druid/Monk)
Range DPS- (Any)
Melee DPS- (DK/Rogues/DH/Feral)

-Mythic Recruiting-
Range DPS- (Spriest/Mage)
Melee DPS- (DK/Warrior/Feral)

All exceptional players still more then welcome to join! Dont be shy!

If you are looking for great people to play with, we are the right fit for you. In addition to raiding, we do Mythic + almost everyday of the week.

For more information about the guild or if you're interested in joining our ranks, contact Nahlemz(Mythic RL/Recruiter) Btag: PolarBear#1688 OR Emmieana(Guild Master) btag: Stickycow#1390

See you in game!
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST

About us:
We are a guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice.

We are currently in the process of rebuilding our core mythic team and recruiting members that are looking for home for the remainder of the expansion. With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Current Progression:
11/11N, 11/11H , 4/11M

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank:
CLOSED!

Healers:
CLOSED

Melee DPS:
CLOSED

Ranged DPS:
YES! Aff lock, spriest, mm hunter, moonkin, mage

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

What We Expect From You:
Be punctual! Be on time and ready to pull.
Strong knowledge of your character.
A mature attitude with the ability to accept constructive criticism.
Have discord with a mic
Geared to min 950 ilvl and 75 Traits

Communication and Loot Rules:
We use discord and do require that you have a mic in order to communicate with the rest of the guild. We will be using M/L on progression nights and P/L on farm nights. Tier will be prioritized depending how much someone needs it.. ie: 2pc/4pc.

How to apply:
Feel free to add one of our officers on battletag!

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
ADW#1785
turtle#12473
WWS seems like a good fit for you. We are on par with your current progression and will progree further shortly! 2 day a week 4/11M
Link to spam: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761886973?page=1#post-4

Serinite#1310 if interested
<Seraphim> 9/11 Mythic(with many sub 10% on aggr) Is currently a Top 200 US Guild residing on Skullcrusher looking for Solid DPS or healer to Strengthen our core team, Raid times are Wednesday/Thursday 7-10 EST, add zach#1269 or Mikirules#1484 if you have any further questions
Big fish is a horde guild based on Sen'Jin.

Currently 11/11H

We are formed from a group of friends that needed a lighter schedule that still allowed us to do hard progression content.

Raid Days:
  • Monday: 7:30 - 10:30 PST
  • Wednesday: 7:30 - 10:30 PST
  • Friday: 7:30 - 10:30 PST

• Leadership Experience:
  • Our officers have 11/11M experience in Antorus
  • Multiple officers have raided at US top 50 or better levels.

• Legion Goals:
  • Our goal for Legion is to get a solid roster of 22-24 players, full clear Mythic Antorus, get our raid mounts and stock gold and resources for the coming expansion. We intend to accomplish this on such a short schedule by using raid time efficiently with minimal wipes and coming to raids prepared.

• Battle for Azeroth Goals:
  • We intend to achieve a ranking of US 100th or better for our very first tier of Battle for Azeroth, beyond that we want to achieve a better ranking each tier, ending BFA at a US top 50 rank.

• What we expect from you:
  • Accountability
  • Encounter Knowledge
  • Preparation
  • Ability to take criticism
  • High level understanding of your class

• Bolt#11664
  • pinko#11456
  • Xnyr#1335

• Note:
  • We do not require alts!
  • WWS seems like a good fit for you. We are on par your current progression
    ! 2 day a week 4/11M
    8-11pm thurs
    730-11 sun
    Link to spam: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761886973?page=1#post-4

Serinite#1310 if interested