963 Hpal/Ret LF weekend/early Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Just looking for active good players to raid and do Mythic plus with. Available during the day Monday - Friday. Anytime during the weekends.
<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday Heroic raid at same times

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Needs: (DPS and Heals must be 950+ with 75 traits)

Ret
Arms
Havoc
Frost DK
UH DK
Rogue

Possible spot for priest, druid or shammy healer (shammy most)

Current opening for second tank starting around 2/13. Will gear up the right person. Prefer Blood DK but will listen to any

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any great players will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 3/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOOT:

RCLOOTCOUNCIL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUILD INFO:

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

GM:
Consecrater#1492

Officers:
Sorensu#1779
Hakkai#1802
Hey man let's talk, send me a friend request and lets talk

02/01/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Xanthippie
<Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 21 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids. The goal is to get us going into Mythic Antorus Progression ASAP, all we need currently is a good tank to off-tank with me. *Currently one of my DK dpsers is offspec tanking till we find a new core tank.*

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (20+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 7:00pm-9:00pm PST (If needed or will be alt runs in the future, TBD)

• Current Needs:
  • Core Tank (Partnered with me - Blood DK Main Tank)
  • Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509

[u]BattleNet IDs

GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

*Both Discord and Battlenet are the best ways to reach Xanthippie since I have both mobile apps*

Hope to hear from you soon :)
    Hi!

Animosity is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

--Strixx--
    Hey,

(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
    Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
    Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
    Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
    Nighthold - 8/10M
    Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
    Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
    Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
    Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
    Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
    Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
    Healer: Closed
    Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
    Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
    If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
    will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
    RC Loot Council
    Exorsus Raid Tools
    Angry Assignments
    Bigwigs or DBM
    WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
    <At Midnight> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to improve and fill our roster for Mythic Antorus! We are currently 4/11M.

About <At Midnight>
    At Midnight is a late night Alliance raiding guild on the Stormrage Server. Our guilds focus is on raid progression, we want to clear the content while it is current. While we are not raiding,
    the guild does 5 mans, PVP, Transmog runs, we hang out on discord, and play other games with each other (LoL, Heroes, Overwatch, etc..)

Raid Schedule:
    <At Midnight>
    Tues/Wed/Thurs from 10pm-1am PST
    (1:00am - 4:00am --- This is the Server's time (EST).)

Currently Recruiting:
    Looking for 1 Healer - Any class would be ok.
    1-2 Ranged DPS - Accepting any EXCEPT for BM hunter (MM hunter is ok).
    1-2 Melee DPS - We currently do not have any DH, but will accept any class atm.

Expectations:
    -Be on time. We pull the boss at 10:00PM, we expect you to be online and ready well before this.
    -Loot is a tool to help kill more bosses, not the reason we raid.
    -We expect you to have read up on any bosses that we will fight. Whether it's something we already have on farm, or our next progression bosses.
    -You are expected to be fully gemmed and enchanted as well as having food, pots, and flasks.

Upon Joining the Team:
    -You will be placed as a "Trial Raider"
    -You will be given a date that we will decide if you will be bumped from "Trial Raider" into "Raider".
    -During this time you will be evaluated by the raid leader and his raid officers, any corrections or improvements given to you by them will need to been seen prior to
    your bump into "Raider" status.

All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us as we are always looking for good players to join our roster!

If you are interested, you can message the tags listed below!

Katie#1178
    <Try Harder Next Time> 8/11m Lead LFM

Created on Illidan by a group of friends/raiders that are all 5/11m+ with the intention to achieve cutting edge.

Raid Days/Times:
    Friday/Saturday 7pm-10:30pm CST

Paid XFers are as follows:
    If you meet criteria and are a reliable player after your first week, you will be reimbursed the cost of the realm transfer via GOLD! That is in only WoW GOLD! No other payment types.

Required Addons:
    BigDumbLootCouncil
    Exorsus Raid Tools
    Angry Assignments
    Bigwigs (Prefer to Steer Away from DBM - Timers are a little off)
    WeakAuras2

Current Needs:
    Tanks - (Have Both Already)
    RDPS - OPEN TO ANY
    MDPS - OPEN TO ANY
    Heals - OPEN TO ANY

BNet IDs:
    Slarkan - ProtPaladin#11548
    Tivachi - Shadowfox#1453
    Evalovia - Slims#1252
    Boogey - MLWAZZML#1443
    I’m CST so Monday - Friday 10am-1pm my time Cst
    Hello, our guild <Bonus Stage> raid Saturday and Sunday 10am-2pm EST on Stormrage as Alliance. We are currently 4/11m and are in need of some skilled DPS and a Holy Paladin to round out our core. If those times work for you let me know.
    Btag is Chaos#15127 or
    visit:
    http://bonustageguild.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewforum.php?f=3028831&gid=502332#
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    Up
    <Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 4/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST
    Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Expectations
    Positive attitude
    90% attendance
    Exceptional knowledge of your class
    Flexibility
    Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

945+ IL
    75+ Artifact Traits
    11/11H Antorus
    Previous mythic experience is a plus!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Recruitment
    All positions currently available!

Contact us
    Discord
    Netho#6174

BNet
    Netho#1554
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
    Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
    Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 11/11H in Antorus.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.
    Up
    Up
    Up
    Heya! We're an 11/11H guild looking to round out a Mythic roster, searching for 945+ DPS and Heals.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, and we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Send me a whisper and I'll get back to you ASAP. You can also reach me on my battle.net at Chronostasis#1748.