[H] 957 Holy/Shadow Priest LF evening raids

Guild Recruitment

Currently a Horde 957 Holy Priest (working on shadow) looking for an evenings/weekends raid guild. Current availability is after 9pm EST. I have a fair amount of raid experience going all the way back to vanilla. I have tanked, dpsed, and healed, this is my current focus.I have completed my aotc.

I can also provide lower ilvl prot/arms warrior and resto druid.

I would consider faction change for a character.

Thanks. Bye.

We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders. Our aim is to clear heroic asap and then move onto a relaxed mythic content progression we are here to have fun and chew bubble gum.

What We Are Currently Recruiting:
Ele Shaman
Shadow Priest

Backup raiders

all other dps not in high

Our Progression:
7/7H EN
3/3H ToV
10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS Pre-Nerf
11/11N 11/11H 2/11M Antorus
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
How To Contact Us:
Tristrem#1953 GL
Discord Tristrem#0363
If you are willing to keep working on that shadow spec, I would love to talk to you about joining us.

Server: Silver Hand
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Backup healer (any dps main spec)
- Backup tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Who We Are
Tequila Sundown is a growing raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver. Lead by a husband/wife team with high-level raiding experience dating back to WotLK, we're a "positively determined" progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We're mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of four within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We care more about the people we play with than their item levels or progression rankings. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we're into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing.. there's so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we'd like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are 2/11 Mythic, Heroic AOTC Antorus progression.
We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid.
We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Thursdays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sundays 8:45pm PT - 11:45pm PT
Sunday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty.

Recruitment Needs
DPS: Will consider all specs, but would love to add a dedicated Shadow Priest.

The Nitty Gritty
If you're intrigued, please check out our wiki on the <Karma Horde> subreddit. This will give you a deeper dive into the raid team.

Contact Us
You can reach us on bnet: joat#1832 & lambkill#1856
or Discord: joat#1832 & saever#4432
<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 4/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST
Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Positive attitude
90% attendance
Exceptional knowledge of your class
Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

945+ IL
75+ Artifact Traits
11/11H Antorus
Previous mythic experience is a plus!

All positions currently available!

Contact us

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Hey there, I'll keep this short and sweet.

We are Rivaled-Dragonblight US, an Alliance guild.

We raid Tue-Thur-Sun 8-11pm PST

We are currently 6/11M in Antorus. We are a fun and friendly guild that focuses on progression. If you have any questions you can hit up @ Fobeck#1190 or Jyster#1842 . Or message any officer in game.
Guild/Server: <Disfunctional> Zul'Jin
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: 9pm Central-Midnight (7pm pst, 10pm est) Tue/Wed, Future optional Sunday
Cleared: In progress of starting fresh. Leadership is 11/11H. With prior cutting edge/aotc experience.
Recruitment Contacts: climdog#1524 (bnet) çlim#1122 (discord) or LunaRayne#1959
Needs: All DPS and healers will be considered, our intent is to continuously recruit and aim to be in mythic.
Goals for the expansion are to create a solid roster to begin BFA on a good foundation and be able to work towards Cutting Edge.
<Extra> of Zul'jin(H) is 1/11 Mythic in ABT. We are currently in need of DPS for Mythic progression and we need YOU to make that happen.

The guild started at the end of Tomb of Sargeras by a bunch of friends and has quickly turned into something with potential for more if only we had enough people for Mythic. Our goal is to quickly clear Heroic ABT and move straight into mythic when the team allows that to happen.

Our raiding schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday, so only 2 nights at 9:30-12:30 EST. We are currently clearing all of Heroic on the first night, leaving us with 3 hours to progress mythic with. We will drop heroic all together when the majority of gear gets disenchanted.

Current Needs:
- Shadow Priest
- Ret Paladin
- Rogue
- Boomkin
- Survival Hunter (lel)
- Warrior

- N/A

- N/A

We look forward to hearing from you if you choose to put your faith in us. We wont disappoint!.

<LF Waldo PST> Mal’Ganis-US LF DPS and Healers for our raiding guild to progress further. We are 11/11 Heroic, raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. Also do mythic plus, normal raiding, and play other games as a guild. All we ask is you carry your own weight, and show for raids. Feel free to add me Tharticus#1764.

Just need more solid people to get into mythic raiding!!
<What Do> is a 2 night a week raiding guild located on Stormrage (US). We're looking to recruit competent DPS and Healers for Antorus. Our guild is a small group of friends who enjoy competing with one another and chatting while raiding. Currently our goal is to gain a roster big enough to jump into Mythic in the near future.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9:00-12:00 EST
Wednesday: 9:00-12:00 EST
Thursday: Optional alt night

For Additional Info Contact one of our officers:

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/186807/latest#difficulty=3&metric=execution

Additionally, we're interested in the following damage specs:
    Shadow Priest
    Elemental/Enhancement Shaman/Restoration Shaman
    Fire/Frost Mage
    Marksman Hunter
    Protection/Holy Paladin
    Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Blood Deathknight
    Guardian Druid
    Brewmaster Monk