947+ MainRet/Offprot /w AotC LF Heroic+ Guild

Guild Recruitment
24 yo European that came to the US mid TOS and started fresh. Looking to main my new Pally, currently don't really have the motivation and spirit to play my afflock (954+) tho, might return eventually.

Aotc'd every raid in Legion early and consistently tried to progress into mythic. Looking for a guild with a strong sense of humor and community without easily offended people, fair loot management and no totalitarian, mood-swing-free rulers.
I'm looking for a 'fairly' active discord and having people to do M+ with and maybe dip my toes into PVP beyond random BGs.

I put strong emphasis on punctuality, reliability and transparency, I can raid basically any time so far as long as it's somewhat in the evening.

Currently on Kel-Thuzad, wiling to switch servers and or factions if it really clicks.

Post in here or add me on Discord if you're up for a chat: "Me Me Big Boy#0678"

Animosity is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

<Hogwarts> is semi-casual horde guild located on Mal'Ganis looking for members to round out our roster. We are a group of tight knit raiders most of whom were from <Reunited> a top 100 guild before it disbanded that love playing and progressing together
We are welcoming and help people gear, while being a smaller guild we are always looking for people to play with. We are currently 11/11 Heroic with a roster of 19. We are wanting to push into mythic soon and need to field a roster of about 25-30 people.

Our Schedule:
Tuesday: 7PM-10PM CST
Wednesday: 7PM-10PM CST
Thursday: optional reclears for alts/achiev runs

Currently in search of:

Death Knight

We will take anyone but those are where we are currently low on our roster.
We also need a swing healer as well!

Our progression:
11/11 Normal Antorus
11/11 Heroic Antorus

Loot rules:
We operate a lootcouncil that decides who the gear will best benefit. We try and distribute evenly amongst our raiders.

What we are looking for/What we can offer you:
A likeminded fun person who likes progression but not a hardcore progression, We want people who are around to help other members of the guild
as well as being friendly. We can offer you and environment where you can voice your opinions and hope to grow as a team.

If you feel this is the place for you

Add Petch#12748 or Mewtwo#1111 on btag.
Hello I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 4/11 M ABT
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 PST https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755706502?page=1
Also have off day runs on Friday / Saturday, check us out!
Hey there Praisedasun;

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies that is in need of dps.
We value player personality and attitude along with skill and who you are and your sense of humor is as important to us as what you can do.

The pertinent information:
  • We are on Duskwood/Bloodhoof (Server Transfer is not immediately required)
  • We are 7/7 HEN, 3/3 HTOV, 10/10 HNH, 11/11 NABT, 10/11 HABT (Missing Coven).
  • We raid Tuesdays and Fridays 7:30 EST with volunteer days for when we are working on mechanics for new bosses.
  • We use Discord for voice and guild posts
  • We do not penalize for attendance, we do our best to include everyone when their schedule allows.

I have included links to our Guild recruit post:
WoW Progress:
Our Guild Website:
And our facebook page
Our twitch and mixer feeds:

You can reach me in game at Anaranae#1516 or my recruiting officer Lunixia#1530

I hope to hear from you and have a great day.
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
[H] <Storm> Kilrogg
11/11N, 8/11H ABT
Tu/Th 7-10 PST (10p-1a EST)

• Currently Recruiting: Warlock, or any decent non-Druid DPS.
  • Loot: Personal w/ Loot Council
  • Chat: Discord (join today and get your very own emoticon! Disclaimer: emoticon will be undoubtedly unflattering.)
  • The plan: Rebuilding our ranks after a long-ish holiday break, Heroic focused for now but you never know! Also happily adding new friends for BFA.
  • We have many interesting sales pitches to catch your eye:

A tight-knit group since MoP, our raid team is a resilient group of strangers that became friends, and friends that became sneaky bastards who swapblaster you into the fire before pulls when you’re not looking….wait what… Anyway our previous exploits include heroic clears of exciting locales such as BRF, HFC, NH, and ToS. Hardcore! We feature a uniquely "adult" atmosphere, so buckle up (21+ only please)!

Are you looking for the highest level of raiding perfection, organization, and long hours of dedicated work to get the job done? Well go away we don’t want you. Here at Storm, we just hit it until it’s dead. That’s what you do, right? Let us grow on you...like mold on cheese…sweet, sweet, smack-talking cheese. We feature sass, possibly drama, and sometimes high levels of intoxication.

Fine print: Mythic+, BG’s, and other fun stuff on off-days. Come for a trial run before you decide anything permanent! View our charter at the website (make a free account) for more about us.

• Add me at livie#11751 for a chat
  • Or, feel free to drop us a note at www.stormkilrogg.com
  • Hello! Impulse is 11/11 heroic and we raid 730-1030 pacific. We are generally laid back as having a good time is really the reason we are here! Sense of humor is required as is a thick skin. We are looking to build up a mythic team but have the right mix of personalities in place to have fun doing it. The link for the official like spam is -

May have to bump that lol

Good luck finding a home!

Discord - Abscynth#5749 - hmu any time!

Unrelenting is looking for fun spirited, progression minded DPS to join us on our Mythic adventures.

Sense of humor is encouraged, and we have quite a sassy group. I'm not sure if you're looking to faction change on top of everything else, but if it's a possibility I would love to chat.

We do have a fun community and thick skin for all the meme jokes. We ask our raiders to have a thick skin as well, being offended doesn't make for fun progression xD

Thur/Sun/Mon 11p-2a EST.
    Thursday is heroic.
    We have been running an alt normal run every week for a few weeks as well, usually on Wednesday or Friday. Good chance if you still need caught up on normal gear.

If you'd like to chat, I can be found on discord at Sellendy#6547
    Hello Praisedasun, our semi-casual team on Stormrage has been looking for more plate dps and the way you describe what your looking for makes me think we could be a decent match. We have been a solid and steady team of mature adults who are friends and like to laugh while playing a game, but who are serious about making steady steps toward downing bosses and bettering our abilities to help move the team forward. We're personalities of all sorts, but pretty much get along most of the time...small things that come up we manage to iron out quickly and move on. You could say we are a team who prefers not putting up with drama since we did, actually, all quit our prior guild (which as very well established and populated) to be on our own to avoid the drama we just wanted to do without. We may be a small, team-driven guild, but it's hassle free and because we all care about getting to play in a fun environment, leave drama at the door and contribute both in skill and guild support. We've pulled together and all raiders have access to a bank with the resources we need to raid well: flasks, pots, gems, echants, etc.
    One thing that may not meet your idea of a "perfect place" could be that our discord and activity is pretty low during the daytimes since most our players have jobs/families.
    "Forlorn Union" Raids are Tue and Thurs, 7-10 pm server. M+ key dungeon runs are done Weds eves around 8 pm, or after raid times and on weekend.
    Go ahead and contact me Jedibirgitt in game or discord #3230, or kirri#1526 for a btag, she is our raid lead.
    In any case, hope you find what you are looking for!
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.

[H/A] <First Light> Moon Guard 2/11 Mythic Antorus – Recruiting!

First Light is actively recruiting exceptional raiders for both our Horde and Alliance Raid Teams, all of which are now actively and aggressively progressing in Legion. Our Horde Mythic Team currently stands at 1/11 Mythic Antorus (11/11 H/N, 3/9 Mythic ToS, 8/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN), and our Alliance Mythic Team stands at 2/11 Mythic Antorus (11/11 H/N, 4/9 Mythic ToS, 5/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN).

• Both teams are using EPGP as of the launch of Nighthold.
    • Our team achieved AOTC Highmaul, BRF, and HFC.
    • We achieved 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel prior to Legion.
    • We achieved AOTC Emerald Nightmare in week one.
    • Our guild is over nine years old, and will remain active through Legion.
    • Raid team members are encouraged, but not required, to RP.
    • We will not halt or suspend raiding during Legion.
    • Our other guild activities help to stabilize our core raid teams.

<First Light> prides itself on having active, engaging RP events and able to push through PvE content at a competitive level. Those who join for raiding do not need to RP, however they must be capable of remaining respectful to those who do and vise-versa. Our Horde and Alliance Core Teams run on the same nights. We actively cross-review logs, jointly critique / improve strat. Though not required, players willing to gear characters for both teams will be greatly valued.

Both Horde and Alliance Raids are on Tuesday and Thursday every week with Horde running 8PM-11PM CST and Alliance Raids at 9PM – 12AM CST. Invites go out 15 minutes before.

Interested candidates for our Mythic Core Teams must have the following experience / traits:

• Have a desire to continue progressing in a friendly environment long-term.
    • Understand how to exhibit the absolute maximum potential of your class.
    • Be comfortable with constructive feedback and/or fair criticism.
    • Be comfortable with the possibility of being benched.
    • Be capable of exhibiting near-perfect execution of mechanics once learned.
    • Be willing to show up on time with flasks, food, and potions on hand.
    • Be willing to research fights, mechanics, and your own class.
    • Be willing and prepared to volunteer to execute task-specific raid mechanics.
    • Be respectful of the members of our server community who engage in RP.
    • Always bring a positive attitude with you to raid nights.
    • Willing to have near perfect attendance and informing Raid Leaders if you need to miss a raid.
    • Always be courteous to your fellow raiders and guildmates.

If you are interested, Apply at http://www.dawnwardens.com/apply or please contact one of the following officers in-game if you have questions:

=Senior Raid Staff=
    Anaeya (H) / Anáeya (A) - Raid Coordinator - Kierlani#1443

=Horde Raid Leads=
    Dree (H) / Saccha (A)

=Alliance Raid Leads=
    The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
    Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
    Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
    Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
    Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)