[A] 949 Balance/Resto Druid LF heroic team

Guild Recruitment
Hi all!

I am returning from taking the majority of ToS off after going 5/9M, and given the fact that I'm working a new job and taking some extra classes, I decided it would be best to look for a casual team that is only raiding at the normal/heroic level, with maybe some casual mythic.

I raided pretty hard this expansion and have been raiding at the highest level since WotLK, my experience is as follows:

EN 7/7M
NH 7/10M
ToS 5/9M
ABT 11/11N and some heroic bosses (I have pretty much been just tagging along with friends' runs)

As far as schedule goes, I'm looking for anything between 2-3 nights during the week, no weekends.

I main balance and am building up my resto set. I main switched to a druid after playing a DK for the entire expansion beforehand.

I also love M+ and doing other activities!

My battle.net is nutzak58#1431 if you would like to chat!

Also, I am not interested in faction transferring. I will realm change, but I am staying Alliance.
Hello I am the raid leader of Against All Odds and we are always in need of more ranged DPS and also a healer that is comfortable swapping to DPS as needed. Currently at 10/11H

The guild has been around since Wotlk with the same 2 tank including myself and the GM. We've gotten several realm first and cutting edge in the past and have reeled it back a bit. We still like to progress into mythic and get some kills at a steady rate.

Aside from raiding, the guild members are all very social with many having met at blizzcon several times. We play Hots, Overwatch, DnD online, Diablo, SC and Civ 6 all the time. We are more than just a raiding guild, we are a bunch of nerds in a social gaming community ^O^

Raid Schedule are the following:
Tuesday and Wednesday: 6:30-9:30 PM pacific time
Monday: 6:30 - 8:30 PM pacific time
Loot is based on rolls although we do value set completions when appropriate

We can provide you with a stable and fun new home. If interested or have questions please contact me oinky#1251.
Oooh, boomkin/resto. Excellent combination if I do say so myself!

A number of our raiders are in the same sort of spot: raided seriously at one point, but stepped back to be more casual about it for varying reasons. I'll add you on btag, would love to chat and see if we might be a fit.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a N Argus kill and poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 8/11H). We also have an alt Normal run Sunday afternoons for anyone interested.. because we do have a lot of alts.

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things: Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987

/moonkinsalute
Hellooooooo Nutszak!

<Immortals> is 2/11M recruiting for Mythic Antorus.

Immortals has been an active raiding guild for just a few years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Heals and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Immortals! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Mythic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST
Casural runs for alts & members that need gear Wednesday / Sunday (Funday!) 8-11pm PST

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill mythic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We have some "intro to raiding" nights on Wed/Sun for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya, we got lots of working professionals that are extremely busy! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367?page=1#post-19

Lazely#1204
Tactics - Area 52 (H) 5/11M
About Us
    Our guild recently transferred to Area 52 from Shadowsong. Our leadership and raiding core consists of 5/11 M raiders, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic Plus score. We are looking for success-minded individuals to complete our roster and push further content.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST

Applicant Expectations
  • Experienced with all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
  • Prepared in advance for planned encounters.
  • Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
  • Adaptable to changes made to the approach of a raid encounter.
  • Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

Recruiting Contacts
    Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4337)
    Slashadin: Slash#12840 (Discord: Slash#9685)
    Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)

Recruiting Needs
    Open recruiting, with immediate openings for:

Healer (Mistweaver Monk / Priest)
    Tank (Guardian Druid / Brewmaster Monk / Protection Paladin)

Additional spots available for:

Melee DPS (Frost Death Knight / Retribution Paladin / Rogue / Windwalker Monk)
    Ranged DPS (Balance Druid / Hunter / Mage / Warlock)
Hi Nut! We're looking to add a few more to our growing team. My B-Tag is Beef#12743 . I hope to hear from you soon!

<TAINTGUARDIANS> 11/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus!

Raid days/times.
  • Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.
  • Who are we?
    We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game.

What we offer as guild
  • A place you can relax and have a good time.
  • A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace.
  • AoTC every tier.
  • Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way.
  • Raids every week!
  • Mythic plus runs every week!
  • What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS!
  • Be on time!
  • Know your class.
  • Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!
  • Current Needs
  • Heals/DPS/Tank!
  • Contact Info
    [b]Beef#12743
    <The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.

Starde#1169
    Hey, saw your post and wanted to see if you'd be interested in our guild, Hurtful. We're a group of friends coming back to the game with experience ranging from top as high as top 20 US with lots of end game experience though all expansions. We raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on battle tag, KrakenJack#1469, or check out our website and apply there http://hurtfulguild.com/
    The Hangout-Whisperwind-Alliance

Smaller Guild, low key, mature.

We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. Our goal is to get AOTC before each new raid comes out while having fun in the process. This is a game and without fun and excitement what else is there. We are 11/11 N and 4/11 H.

The guild has been around since MOP, but under a different name. We are looking to expand our raid roster for the rest of legion and build upon it for Battle for Azeroth. The leadership has been raiding together for two years and others since MOP.

We are 11/11 Normal, but leadership has AOTC for all raids in Legion. We are in the process of gearing some people up. We had some people switch mains for the rest of the xpac.

Raid Times and what is expected from raiders
    * Tuesday and Thursday from 7:15 to 9:30 p.m. Central Time.
    * Flask, food, enchants, gems and repairs are included for raiders.
    * Raiders are expected to know their class abilities along with proper rotation. Even though we are casual, we will not carry people through a raid. This is not fair to the other members of the team.
    * Be on time for raids, and ready to pull at 7:15, real life comes up. Just let someone know that you will not be there for raid. We do not hold a strict attendance policy for the team, but if you sign up we expect you to be there.
    * All raids are posted on the Calendar.
    * We are using Master looter for now to help get tier faster for people and then might switch it to personal loot. (This is yet to be determined)

If this sounds like a good fit, or for any questions. Contact me at my B-Tag livelife#11793
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856
    We recently lost a healer and are looking to replace him asap.
    <Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
    Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
    Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
    Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: a healer for the main roster
    Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336 (battle.net)
    Hello Nutszak, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps and a healer for our team as we progress into Antorus. Your mixture of balance and resto would be a great fit for us!

We are 8/11H and 11/11N. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt Throne raid on Sunday or Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
    -
    Sacred Destiny on Doomhammer(Alliance)
    Raid times are Tuesday and Thursday 630-10 PM MST
    Optional Alt Normal run on Wednesdays at same raid times
    Also run Mythic + with guild groups throughout the week to help everyone get their 15 for best gear in weekly chests.

Loot Distribution: RClootCouncil

Recruitment Openings
    Tank: None
    Healers: Pally, Monk, Shaman(all with decent offspec dps)
    Ranged DPS: Hunter, Warlock, Boomkin
    Melee: Ret Pally(holy offspec a Plus), Fury Warrior
    All DPS will be considered

Sacred Destiny is one of the oldest guilds on the Doomhammer server and the guild itself even predates the game going back and being formed in a past game. We have been raiding since vanilla and have all intention of progressing through expansions to come.

Our raid atmosphere is somewhat casual, we like to joke around and keep the convo interesting at times, but we do like progression. That being said we like to have everyone come prepared with food, flasks, pots, and seals prior to raid. We have obtained Ahead of the Curve in all dungeons a couple months before the next dungeon has been released. We are currently 11/11 Herioc Antorus. We are not a hardcore guild but we do have intentions of moving into Mythic once we have heroic on more of a constant clear and with a solid 20 players.

Please add me through Real ID if interested in trying out with us on our raid nights

Battletag: Senator23#1289
    Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. We currently have 3 progression teams. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Weekday: Tues/Wed 830-1130pm EST, Mythic: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm, Heroic: 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Weekday: 1/11M, Mythic: 6/11M, Heroic: 11/11H
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Depends on team - Mythic RC Loot Council, Heroic personal and RC Loot Master for tier, Weekday personal and RC Loot Master for tier
  • Goal: Our goals depend upon team. Weekday, Heroic is AOTC with mythic ambition. Mythic is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Hey there! My guild is uniquely designed to provide an end game option for people in any position in terms of end game goals and abilities. If you need more casual now, we have a team for that. If you end up having some irl changes and want to pursue more difficult content again, we have a team for that. We are a great group of people who genuinely enjoy playing the game together. I would love to chat with you and see if we could be a good fit.

Progression:
      Smid Fisken Raid Team: 6/11 Mythic ABT
      Option 5 Raid Team: 11/11 Heroic ABT
      Blubber Nuggets Raid Team: 7/11 Heroic ABT

Raid Times:
        Smid Fisken: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
        Option 5: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
        Blubber Nuggets: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST
        Wednesday: Guild wide farm content 8pm - 10:30pm EST (Heroic ABT)
        Friday (alternating weeks) Achievement runs followed by online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?
        Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)(Normal ABT)
        Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:
        Dalaran - PvE (US)

Loot System:
        Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets.

About Us:
        <Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.
        Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don't want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere
        We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:
        Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.
        However, our current raid openings are as follows:
        Smid Fisken: Ranged DPS
        Option 5: Plate Melee DPS & Ranged DPS
        Blubber Nuggets: Ranged DPS & Healers

How to Apply:
      Battle.net:
      Avarraela#1295
      Discord:
      Ava#5594.
    Ni!

We are the Knights Who Say Ni, and seem to fit most of your criteria! We have been an active guild on the Icecrown/Malygos server since Vanilla WoW and are a mature guild, with both casual members who do not raid as well as a strong core raid team which we are focused on adding to! We hold a variety of events, from our regularly scheduled raids, to impromptu M+ and the occasional transmog runs or pvp. We raid Monday/Tuesday, 9pm - 12am EST and are 9/11 heroic. Our goal is to achieve AOTC for each raid tier and have been successful this expansion! If you're looking for serious mythic raiding, we're the wrong place. If you want to raid, relax, and putter around in guild with friends, let's chat!

Please add my battletag, Izzerien#1968, or discord Izzerien#2417, if you are interested! Hope to hear from you!