Goodbye, Farewell !

General Discussion
I just wanted to say that it was a pleasure playing a fine game. I had a blast leveling characters and getting rekt in LFR's and raids and such. I mostly played WoW because friends wanted me to play, and now that i don't really have anyone to hangout with in the game i feel like I am wasting my time when I can be doing other things. I did get free 50k gold from someone from trade chat which i laughed hard on so that was a good day. But, the way the game is going lately i'm not really happy with it. Seems like its all about clique guilds and no one seems friendly anymore. The game seems like a competition type of a game and I don't like those. I am not a hardcore raider or mythic player. I was mainly carried through raids / LFR / Mythic to get my gear I currently have on. Thank you Blizzard for selling the company and turning into a pay to win game. Such a shame. OH well, Take care everyone and good luck on your adventures in Azeroth.

Lok'Tar, Ogar !
stupid orc- you wont be missed.

Can I haz ur stuff tho?
0/10
Goodbye my friend, good luck out there. I agree the game is going in directions I don't care to go either.
See you in BfA
Happy sunday everyone!
The only way you "pay to win" in WoW is to pay your subscription fee and play the game.

But anyways, Bye Felicia!
stupid orc- you wont be missed.

Can I haz ur stuff tho?

Edit:
I was mainly carried through raids / LFR / Mythic to get my gear
Got me there 3/10
auf Wiedersehen adieu