[H] 965 HPriest LF Mythic guild.

Guild Recruitment
I prefer to raid T/W/Th from 8pm-11pm est (or atleast close to those hours) will provide logs. Contact me @ Meclub#1175
If you would consider going alliance and can raid until 12 EST, we are looking for a healer for our mythic raiding team. Please add me back on btag (koriwest#1711) if you are interested.

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 4/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
2-3 Healers (monk, druid, paladin)
1 Tank - any

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
Severity of Mal'ganis
7/11M, 10% pull on Varimathras

Tues-Thurs 9-12pst

Swiver#11128
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Hey there Taylorfwist =)

I'm the healing coordinator in my guild and I am currently seeking to trial in a new healer for our core group. I'm a firm believer in bring the player>bring the class.

Our guild is 4/11M and raids on tues and Thurs at 8-11 EST on Frostwolf horde.
You'd be recruited into a core position barring no issues with your personal playmanship.

Despair has been around for 10+ years and has a "dysfunctional family" type of community about it which i think is what makes our guild so fun and resilient through the years.

The comp you'd be healing with would be Holy Pal, Holy Priest and Disc priest.

hope you'll consider talking with me further to see if we're a good match for each other - hollisterr#1659