5/11m main changing Hpriest LF Sat/Sun Mythic

Guild Recruitment
Quick basics:
5/11m on my warlock, new job means new hours means I can't raid with my current guild anymore. I'm 95% sure I want to heal in BfA so I'm making the change now.

Priest is 957ilvl, great trinkets, meh leggos. I play holy, I *can* learn how to disc or shadow if we really, really needed it for a fight but I'd strongly rather not.

Logs (I named changed with my race change the other day): https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/flaymaker

Going into BfA I'll be a holy priest with probaly a resto sham alt - depending on class changes. I'm going to have BfA alpha/beta.

My raid history goes back to TBC, I've raided in almost every tier on a huge range of mains and across all three roles.

Noteable raid kills - one world first, two US 1st, two US 2nd, six or so top US 10, ten or so top US 20.

What I'm looking for:
Sat/Sun ONLY
MUST end at or before 11pm PST (2am EST) - also must end on time. If you say Xpm, then at X+1min unless we're mid pull I'm hearthing out and going to bed. I don't care if we got the boss to 5% the last 4 pulls, I got things to do that don't including going over time. If there is someone on the bench to come in for me, great, have at it. But I punch out on time.

MUST be mythic raiding
MUST be horde
No drama, no children, no crap. I've done the 90 hour raid week thing before and I'm not looking to ever do it again.

I have a very thick skin, I have no problem being corrected, I always am willing to do what is best for the raid and really don't give a damn about my parse. I expect these qulities from the people I raid with also.

Please leave your guild spam here so I can read it AND THEN add me on bnet.

Bnet is Lockybalboa#1368
Bump
If you're looking for a home or need help recruiting and are willing to come to Turalyon, let me know! I'm interested in making my realm fill that nice niche of weekend raiding in heroic and Mythic. We have a really close realm community that hosts M Guldan, Chosen and achievement/normal runs weekly!

So that being said, if you're on a deadish realm, raid weekends and are looking to transfer - come to Turalyon! = )

It will benefit Turalyon and your guild, but it would also benefit my raiders so their friends can transfer here to raid or people I turn away but want to raid mythic weekends can raid as well.

I also run a recruitment discord with ~3100 people so I have no shortage of people coming to me. Here, for reference: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W = )

If you're looking for a list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)
[H] Act Natural - Saturday & Sunday 8am-11am EST Heroic (2/11N) NEW GUILD

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Avidity - Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST Heroic (11/11N)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (1/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST Heroic (8/11H)
[H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (8/11H)
[A] In The Mountains - Friday & Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (11/11H)
AOTC

[H] Ours Is The Fury - Friday & Saturday 8:30pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Delirious Underlings - Saturday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (2/11H)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[A] Mognificent - Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (2/11M) NEW GUILD
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (9/11M)
[H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (8/11H)
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC

Not that these count as weekend guilds, but they do fill a weird niche with a Sunday raid day. If you're looking for a list of all the Sunday/Monday guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Taco Slap - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Last Sanctuary - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (5/11H)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (1/11M)
Bump
Bump