959HP lf transgender friendly guild.

Guild Recruitment
959 holy pally lf transgender friendly guild!
I am currently 6/11 heroic lf more progression. Not nec mythic nothing to hardcore either. Pref not to faction change but may consider it under the right circumstances. Must love puppies and someone who pushes herself to be a pretty good pally.
Hi!

Animosity is a solid raid team currently working through heroic. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking good healers. I am interested in talking to you.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

--Strixx--
Mythological Knights is recruiting players who love playing the game!

The guild is on Silverhand which also interconnects with Farstriders and Thorium Brotherhood!

We are currently building a raiding team. We are not hardcore raiders! We like to see progression and would eventually like to see Mythic.

We are currently looking for:
-Healers
-DPS
-DPS/HEALS (OS)
-TANK/HEALS (OS)
-DPS/TANK (OS)

We are looking for a few more key players and anyone who wants to come and raid! We are not by any means a hardcore raiding group. Once we have at least the min 10 people we will be raiding. We are currently looking at Friday nights from 5-7pm PST and Saturday mornings from 8-10am PST.

The Guild is a laid back fun place to be! We do different events that everyone can join in! Including but not limited to:
- All level of dungeons!
- Raids
- Guild events
~Guildie Xmas
~Thanksguildie
~ And Many more!

Guild is as drama free as we can possibly make it!

Guild Perks:
-Discord
-Guild repairs
-Rank advancements
-Very helpful guild members
If you are interested in the guild or would like to know more reply on here or simply whisper or message or send a mail to me in game Oliwalilei- Silverhand! ADD battlenet tag as well Bethany#1122
Hey there! The Excellent Adventure welcomes all to join around our hearth. Our Friday night "Chillidari" team could use a holy paladin :) it runs Friday nights from 730-1130pm eat. We are located on horde side Zul'jin. We also have a mythic progression team, casual raid night, social events (transmog comps, scavenger hunts), and do m+ throughout the week with some dabbling in pvp. If you'd like to check us out, here is our post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759245823?page=1
We are LGBT friendly. Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We dabble in mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
We'd be glad to have you! We are an all-inclusive guild with a friendly, respectful community and we have a couple great paladins that would be happy to help you learn! Here's our recruitment info and my contact information is at the bottom. Feel free to get in touch with me if you want to chat more about us!

About Us

<Rum Runners> is a Horde social semi-casual guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank [PVE] US. Our demographic largely includes college age players and working adults; we are flexible and understanding about real life issues and focus on clearing heroic content each tier at a comfortable, relaxing pace. Our players enjoy spending time together in Discord even when not playing World of Warcraft; we enjoy playing other games together such as Overwatch, Heroes of the Storm, Destiny 2, and Ark, and our text channels are generally active during the day even while our members are at work or school.

What We Offer

- Active Discord community (including during off-hours)

- Guild events with prizes (scavenger hunts, transmog competitions, cooking competitions and more)

- Organized support system for improving gameplay

- Guild M+, transmog and achievement runs, PVP events and more

- Enchants, gems, flasks and potions for raid mains; feasts and repairs for progression nights

- Guild website, www.rumrunners.club

- A Destiny 2 Clan

What We Want

- Players looking to be part of a growing community, whether to raid, level or dungeon

- Players with a positive attitude who are respectful toward others

- Players who may not have the time or drive for mythic raiding, but still want to succeed each tier

Details

- Two raid teams

- Blackflag – Fri/Sat 7-9:30p Eastern

- Dauntless – Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern

Recruiting

- Blackflag – One healer, druid or shaman preferred.

- Dauntless – Searching for a tank, healer and 2-3 DPS, with priority to a rogue or Bloodlust class.

- Always accepting social/non-raiding applicants

How to Join

To join the guild please read our charter and fill out an application [here](http://www.rumrunners.club/apply). For more information, contact Stormlight-Fizzcrank in game or at Battle.net tag Poros#1412, or on Discord, Lisa/Stormlight#0819 for a more immediate response.

A two-week trial process is required to verify the new member fits in with our community.
Hi and I hope I have the answer to your question. We are LGBT friendly as I the GM am bi, my co-gm is gay and my officer is gay. Along with several of my members. To me we are a family and have a home not a guild.

I realize I am on the alliance side but I encourage you to check out my forum post and maybe add me to chat some more, MsSoul#1684

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760957564

I look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Hunting ~ Issy
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

2 Healers (Priest/Shaman/Druid(preferred))
DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, and ranged are preferred classes)

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
Hey there, we don't need paladins, but if you are willing to play a different DPS class we would love to have you. We are transgender friendly (and you would not be the only one) along with pretty much every other walk of life. Here is the guild spam:

Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Back up healer (any dps main spec)
- Back up tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Hey Norfani, I'm the GM of <Gratz> on Nordrassil. We are a semi-casual guild looking for more people to join us! We are currently 8/11H and raid two days a week. Wed/Sun @8/7PM CST for 3 hours. Hit me up if you are interested!

Btag is SwankyOrc#110857
Hey Norfani, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral/Boomkin): Medium
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Medium

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
Hey Norfani we’re looking to add another healer to our group. Ascension on bleeding hollow is currently 2/11M and raids tues weds 9pm-12am. Would like to chat with you some more if you would like to, my bnet is grimms#1419 and available all day
<Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots.

IF your looking to start Mythic Progression

We raid Tues/Thur 8pm-12am CST

Discord: Boo#3672
Send me a invite on Discord ill message you back.
Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 11/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 2 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
Ewok#11443 (rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
(We're a guild that would definitely be transgender-friendly. I'd be happy to talk to you, if you're interested!)

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 11/11H in Antorus.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you're looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they're raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you're looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.
Heya Norfani,

I think my guild may be a good fit, take a look:

<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

Guild started towards the end of NH, and our prev progression is 9/9H ToS, while currently 11/11N and 11/11H. We are trying to find more members for Antorus to continue heroic and hopefully do some casual mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 10:30pm-1:30am Est (7:30pm-10:30pm Pst) and Sun (flex day)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672), or Xulkaen#1336.
I know its not a guild but im trying to set up a place for trans players can meet up and make friends
https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/owrA5vmIODN?region=US&faction=Alliance
Hey Norfani! I'm the GM of an up and coming guild on Kel'Thuzad <Sap Ñ Tap> we're filling for bfa and would love to have you check us out because we are lacking a good tank healz. We don't plan on being a cutting edge guild but do intend to get AOTC each tier as well as downing whatever we can on Mythic, but don't want to push the issue. We also offer a PvP RBG team as well if you're interested in that! If none of that tickles your fancy then please come in and hang out with us in discord and in game! My BNet is Uther7052#1213.