Let Us Delete Legendaries

General Discussion
So I have a seething hatred for the legendary dps trinket, I refuse to have it on any characters. Dont really care what any of you have to say about this viewpoint. I've asked for it to be deleted in tickets yet the GM's always say they wont do it because they arent allowed to mess with ingame items even though that's an obvious lie. So over the past 2 months I've had to delete 3 characters that have gotten this piece of trash item, one of them being a 965 rogue and the other both in the 940's. It shouldn't come down to me having to delete my characters just to not have an item that I dont want on my account.
02/09/2018 04:02 AMPosted by Endeavor
I've asked for it to be deleted in tickets

really?

you waste the time of a gm because you can't be bothered opening your void storage?

get out of town.
Void storage would mean that I still have the item, so yes I would.
I miss the downvote button.
This explains why tickets take long >.>
If you were able to delete a legendary, there is the possibility that it would drop again.
Bahaha this is literally the funniest thread of 2018 so far. Deleted a character because you can't delete one item. /facepalm.
02/09/2018 04:12 AMPosted by Uzumati
If you were able to delete a legendary, there is the possibility that it would drop again.

Oh well, then I would just delete it again. It's not like legendaries are hard to get at this point.
Lmao
There is no way this is real.
02/09/2018 04:10 AMPosted by Dyngdawng
I miss the downvote button.
Not very fun fact, I actually have 2 of the same legendary. Sent in a ticket to have it fixed, they gave me a different one, but they let me keep my extra pair of boots. One for each foot. :)
I don't even know where to start with this thread
02/09/2018 04:16 AMPosted by Rahan
There is no way this is real.

1 undelete toon use and 5 minutes in sony vegas later.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Gu8sLrOEA
I think you have issues but not on WoW
02/09/2018 04:25 AMPosted by Endeavor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2Gu8sLrOEA

OMG, well that is what happens when one hears the whispers of Old Gods, poor guy got corrupted enough to delete his char.

N'zoth will be proud
You deleted a 965 character just because he got an item?
That is stupid.
Man kids do anything for attention these days.
02/09/2018 04:02 AMPosted by Endeavor
Dont really care what any of you have to say about this viewpoint.

Good, then you won't care when I say that having a seething hatred for a 80x80 icon in a video game is quite abnormal.

If you really spend a lot of time thinking about the icon, where to put it, your hatred for it and how to best get rid of it (lest it keep tormenting your fragile mind), then you ought to talk to someone about obsessive behavior, 'cause I can damn near guarantee if this icon upsets you that much, then other facets of life are troubling you as well.

If you're trolling, then 2/10, only 'cause you got me to respond.