965 Holy/Disc LF Weekend Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi, I'm a 965 Holy & Disc Priest LF a mythic weekend guild. Highly prefer day raid times, like morning/noon-ish. Will play Alliance or Horde.

Btag: Eversong#11193
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

6/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Wednesday, Thursday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 3/11 Mythic
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Guild: Reckless Ambition
Area 52
Raid Times/Days: Saturday and Sunday 9AM-1PM EST
Cleared: 7/11 M ABT

Recruitment Contacts: [Battletag] Bigfoonk#1152 OR PM me on Discord so you can post an application on our guild discord.

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Reckless+Ambition

ADD : Jeztor#0356 on discord , that is our healing officer.
<Dishonored> on Winterhoof Is LF talented, self motivated DPS raiders wanting a steady raid group with a potential of upward mobility and mythic benefits.

Main team 5/11 mythic on Tues/Wed/Thurs 730-1030 pacific. Closed at the moment.

Second core team 2/11 Mythic on Sat/Sun 6-9 pacific.
LF healers Holy priest, MW monk, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid. DPS offspec a plus.

Third team 11/11 Heroic on Tuesday, Wednesday 630-930 pacific.
LF healers preferably holy pally or MW monk
any ranged DPS

Add JordyPie#1970 on btag if interested
Hello, our guild sounds like a good fit for you ! <Bonus Stage> raids Saturday and Sunday 10am-2pm EST on Stormrage as Alliance. We are currently 4/11m and are in need of some skilled DPS
and Healers to round out our core. If those times work for you let me know either at

or Chaos#15127
Heya! We're an 11/11H guild looking to round out a Mythic roster, searching for 945+ DPS and Heals.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, and we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Send me a whisper and I'll get back to you ASAP. You can also reach me on my battle.net at Chronostasis#1748.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Looking for a social guild? Progression without being hardcore? A home for your character? A fun, friendly environment? Then look no further!

The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is 2/11M, and is looking for all for all friendly and positive players! We are always looking to do M+, hang out, chill, and have a good time. Currently, one of our goals is to have a few more DPS and 1-2 stable tanks to round out our raiding core for the Antorus.

Current raid times are:
Fridays and Saturdays-
8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)

Behind it all, we are focused on keeping a healthy guild culture that likes to help each other out.

If you're interested in raiding, M+, or a place to call home, don't hesitate to contact us!
Whisper in game or send in-game mail to:

= )
Thanks for your time!