8/11m Multiclass player LF guild.

Guild Recruitment
Greetings! 966 Guardian Druid currently searching for a new home to finish out this tier aswell as moving forward into Battle For Azeroth. My raiding experience started at the beginning of Cataclysm, starting off as more of a casual player before moving into Mists of Pandaria, where I took my first dip into Heroic content, ending the expansion with my first cutting edge kill on Garrosh. Going into Warlords of Draenor I took time off from seriously raiding the first tier before stepping back into mythic progression during Hellfire Citadel and since then I have been a very avid mythic progress raider, and am looking for a guild to match my preferences.

My available times are quite open as I work from home a majority of the time.

What I'm looking for in a guild:
  • Strong/Stable Leadership and Officer Core. ( A raid lead who prefers screaming and berating over calm and thought out discussion is a major no go.)
  • Communication(Lack of toxicity)
  • Active roster outside of raid times, ex. M+, PVP, other games, etc.
  • A drive to complete mythic content at a relative pace

What can I bring to the table?:
  • A firm understanding of my class and its specs
  • A willingness to class/spec swap if a fight favors a class
  • Relaxed attitude outside of raid while maintaining a serious, progressmindset during raid times.
  • Willingness to research and lend help in any form asked.

Any further questions can be posted here or directed at my Battletag: Owlcapwn#21565

If you are ok with Horde side, check out <Skada Doesnt Know> on Mal'ganis. We are 5/11m, but need to fatten up our roster so we can make 20 every week. We have a main spec dps that is offtank, that would love to be full time dps if you know what I mean. Anyhow, raid times are 7 pm - 11 pm Fri/Sat pst. The guys/gals also play other games like PUBG, hots, etc. And do M+ pretty much every day.

Anyhow, I think we have a lot of what you are looking for, and you would be a welcomed addition. The guild has been around for a long time with solid leadership (and no screaming). We have all pretty much purchased BFA, so we are looking to have a strong start in the coming xpac as well.

btag# Frostynugget#1394
<Vice> [H] Chogall is a weekend nighttime raiding guild currently looking for skilled players to continue progression. LF a tank for a core spot.

Friday and Saturday 8pm-11pm CST

The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
we are currently looking for a tank full time.. Name: Positive Mental Attitude
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 9/11M ABT
Core Raid Days: Wednesday/ Sunday
Core Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

About Us: We are a close guild looking to push through mythic and enjoy our time while we do it. We enjoy joking around and having a good time. And when it comes time to raid, we buckle down and down bosses.

What We Are Looking For: We are looking for players who want to help progress through mythic end game content. We ask that people applying know the current content up through heroic, and have gear that is suitable for mythic progression.

Current Needs:

Hunter (MM)
Mage (All Specs)
Warlock (All Specs)
Monk( windwalker)
Warrior(All specs)

Resto Shaman
Disc Priest

If I did not list your class, please don't hesitate to contact me. We are always recruiting more people. If you have the skill, and the competency to raid at a high level we will gladly bring you in.

Apply on the Website, then you can contact me in game via BattleTag, or character whispers. I will also be checking this post frequently.

BattleTags/Character Names:

Ironicks#1316 - Ironikx, Ironickz

We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ