Starting Horde Re-Roll Guild, KJ server

Muradin and Nordrassil
Hi everyone!

I am not sure what you're experience has been like in Wow. You can be a seasoned vet or starting your first ever character. I started in Wrath and ran a raid guild from Firelands in Cata to Nighthold in Legion. I ended the guild I ran for 6 years last year due to RL family issues. Now that a new Xpac is in the future and family things have settled, I find myself itching to gear up toons and enjoy a steady guild to raid or hang out in.

Looking to start on Kil'Jaeden server, Horde side, guild name <Undoing>. It is pvp for now, with the pvp server changes coming soon it won't matter, but could make leveling fun in the meantime :P. Anyway, So, here I am looking to start a Re-Roll/re-boot guild that has aspirations to stay tight knit, raid together lightly (I'm talking one, well raided night a week) most likely a Friday, Saturday or Sunday and run old content and have fun. Thinking a 10 pm ish start time, the raid details will be worked out later but should be around the mentioned times.

All that aside the main focus until next expansion is to level, gear and have fun!

I am thinking a March 1st start time, I will transfer my old guild, get it stocked with bags and things and get ready for the fun to begin! All you have to do is log in, start a toon and come beat up pixels!

Going to allow toons from scratch, BoA's are welcome as is RaF. Dk's are allowed the 2nd week into March and Demon Hunters will be allowed in the first week of April or once someone levels to 99 from scratch. This will allow everyone starting fresh to level a bit and catch up to the hero classes.

If you are still reading this, awesome! If you have interest in joining even better! Add my btag and we can chat, or leave a message here. I will do my best to answer any questions!
Knox#1691

Also anyone that is interested, can try the guild Discord and we can all start chatting and getting to know each other :) You don't have to have a mic, it makes for good chat without talking, too.

https://discord.gg/JG6mZ2