PvPers dont want to grind rep

General Discussion
PvP players don't want to grind rep. Can we have the option to wear a tabard for those factions and gain rep for them when we win an arena?
Yeah there is no path way for a pvp exclusive player to get new races. Imagine if PVP were required to gain rep for a new race.
01/31/2018 01:09 PMPosted by Rednekognize
Yeah there is no path way for a pvp exclusive player to get new races. Imagine if PVP were required to gain rep for a new race.

Preach it brother!!
AMEN
It is a choice you have.

Just like I have the choice to not PvP and so have not gotten the achivement "What a Long Strange Trip It's Been" for years despite the minor PvP required. I didn't get the Cloak in MoP either. I haven't done a lot of things because I don't want to PvP.

But -- if you just chip away at doing quests and stuff for 30 minutes each play period, maybe while queuing up for battlegrounds or whatever, you will get what you want. If you want it.
Thats what you get for pvping, you should be out doing dailies, its like you just want to play the game wrong on purpose.
Hm. I hadn't thought of how this would effect PvPers, wonder if Blizzard did. Then again the deletion of PvP servers says they want to get rid of PvP.
01/31/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Cihys
It is a choice you have.

Just like I have the choice to not PvP and so have not gotten the achivement "What a Long Strange Trip It's Been" for years despite the minor PvP required. I didn't get the Cloak in MoP either. I haven't done a lot of things because I don't want to PvP.

But -- if you just chip away at doing quests and stuff for 30 minutes each play period, maybe while queuing up for battlegrounds or whatever, you will get what you want. If you want it.
Did you feel that breeze in your hair?
01/31/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Baa
Hm. I hadn't thought of how this would effect PvPers, wonder if Blizzard did. Then again the deletion of PvP servers says they want to get rid of PvP.

First off, no realms are being deleted. Every single person on every single realm can now decide whether to PvP or not. If every person on your realm really wants to pvp then nothing will change.

But --

Blizz knows how many people play on lopsided realms to avoid PvP while calling themselves PvPers.

Blizz knows how many people go off-realm via group finder to get stuff done.

Blizz knows how many complaints they get about ganking and such.
I alt too much and mostly PVP due to real life issues, wife, kids, work, college, etc, etc. I would love to have a tabard.
01/31/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Driggins
Thats what you get for pvping, you should be out doing dailies, its like you just want to play the game wrong on purpose.

Yes, because WoW hasn't been a mix of PVP and PVE for a looong time Mr. Troll.

Perhaps we enjoy the randomness in combat vs knowing what's about to occur like in PVE where you use some add-on to tell you to move.

If we enjoy PVP, we shouldn't be forced to do any PVE rep grinds. That or PVE'ers should be forced to start doing PVP rep grinds to progress in-game. Seems fair...
You could of spent the time writing this post getting the reputation.
Heaven forbid you play the primary content of the game.

Get out of your side game mentality.
yet another example of this failure of implementation. i mean imagine if a race was pvp gated?
Ayyy lmao I be on that grind for dat $$$ if u kno wut I mean
01/31/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Baa

They've been trying to get rid of "Non- consentual" pvp for over a decade. All because of players who didn't read or plain ignored the server rules before creating their characters. Entitled crybabies win again.
PvP has wreaked too much havoc on class design over the years for me to ever take "but think of the PvP players" seriously.
The same way PvPers get their battle pets to max level: they do the content that's relevant the reward they're seeking.

PvP and PvE are not mutually exclusive activities.
01/31/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Zurilia
Heaven forbid you play the primary content of the game.

Get out of your side game mentality.

Hasn't been primary SINCE arena's AND experience given for pvping.
01/31/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Cihys
It is a choice you have.

Or maybe we don't want to grind daily quests for over a month?