956 H Paladin LF Weekend guild, 2/11M

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a Weekend guild, Fri/sat/sun, preferably 7pm est onwards to 1am est.

Preferably Looking for a guild with at least 1/11M.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/astori

Leave a msg here or

Discord: Astori#5872
Yo! I realize we're not on the weekend, but I'll leave this here anyway. Thanks.

[H]Mal'Ganis- Crippling Depression of <Regency> Recruiting! (5/11M)

We are raid 1 of <Regency>, run by a team of traveled, and in some cases former US150 raiders.

We are currently looking for experienced raiders for Antorus!

Our times:
M/T 10PM-1AM EST
Discord VOIP Required.

Bnet Contact: Asphyx#11478/Tort#11251
Discord Contact: Asphyx#1746/Fronz#6051
Hi!

Animosity is a solid raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday @ 7pm est time and are seeking another good healer. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on realid Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

--Strixx--
Bump!
I understand the weekend schedule, but if weekdays are at all a possibility we could use a Holy Pally for our Mythic crew.

<Blöödbath and Beyond> on Ysera is recruiting to push Mythic raid content! We are currently 9/9N ToS, 9/9H ToS, 2/9M ToS, 11/11N Antorus, 11/11H Antorus, 1/11M Antorus

All Raid Ready Applicants Will Be Considered!

Server: Ysera Faction: Horde
Raid times are 10pm-1am EST on Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday!

We are a close knit group that wants to work together to down content. Attendance for raids needs to be maintained at a high standard for this to happen so before you apply be sure you can make the times! Real Life happens and we get that as long as Real Life doesn't happen every week on a raid night.

We want players who will research their class and be an overall asset to the raid team. If you can't handle some criticism or advice on how to better yourself to down a boss or pull better numbers you will not last long on the raid team! We want to succeed as a whole and down bosses, and to achieve this we need every raider to pull their weight and do their part!

Casuals are also welcome if you do not wish to raid, but be in a friendly and fun environment.

Current Needs:

Druid
Resto: LOW
Guardian: LOW
Boomkin: HIGH
Feral: LOW

Deathknight
Blood: LOW
Frost: MEDIUM
Unholy: MEDIUM

Priest
Holy: HIGH
Disc: HIGH
Shadow: MEDIUM

Mage
LOW

Demon Hunter
Havoc: LOW
Vengeance: LOW

Hunter
LOW

Paladin
Prot: LOW
Holy: HIGH (Ret OS)
Ret: LOW (Holy OS)

Monk
Brew: LOW
Wind: LOW
Mist: LOW

Warrior
Prot: LOW
DPS: LOW

Shaman
Resto: LOW
Elemetal: HIGH
Enhance: MEDIUM

Warlock
MEDIUM

Rogue
LOW

You may apply at
http://bloodbathandbeyond.wixsite.com/bloodbath-and-beyond/application
or
You may also add on BattleTag to talk directly.
IcedDarkkaos#1731 (Myself, add first)
Northrider15#1771
Autharia#1121
Morthalomus#1466
Jax#11953
Moroloaki#1737