2/11M 965 Brewmaster LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi there! Posting on an alt to avoid problems with my current guild.

My main is a 965 experienced brewmaster tank with some experience playing mistweaver and windwalker as well. I have most monk class legendaries and have several alts of other classes with gear in the 940s that could be made ready to raid in short order.

I am particularly looking for a spot as a tank on a stable mythic raid team with OS either DPS or heals. If you have a tank with struggling availability/attendance for RL issues, a tank that wants to switch to DPS, etc. you should definitely reach out to me!

I am also looking for a guild that I can do mythic+ with. My raider.io score is 2200+ and I want to push even higher keys.

Evening/late night times work best for me but I could potentially do early evenings or mornings as well.

You can expect that I will be on time, ready to go with consumables every raid night and that in the extremely rare event I will be absent you will know in advance. You can expect that I will read guides and watch videos on a boss before we pull it and that I'll review logs for areas we can improve upon when we wipe.

I know that mythic progression is not for everyone and I'm not the sort of person who will get bent of shape after a few wipes. After all, most of mythic progression is wiping and all you can do is get back up and try again and make fewer mistakes the next time.

I am open to realm transferring for the right opportunity. Please leave your contact information here and I will reach out to you if it looks like our needs align!
Hello! <Expire> is a guild on Aggramar made of old and new players alike. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7:30-10 CST. We are currently 11/11H and 2/11M.

Our raids are fairly laid back while having fun, but still focused on progression. We are mostly adults and can sound like sailors with some sarcastic fun.

We will be losing a tank soon due to RL, and I'm wondering if you have any other tanks raid ready as our remaining will be a brewmaster.

If interested feel free to add me on b.net at OnlyHalide#1168 or discord at OnlyHalide#4942.
If you would be willing to dps raids and satisfy tanking with mythic+s (we run daily) then I would love to chat.
Hello potential new raider!

R.S. Mythic raid team T/W: 4/11M
2-3 dps

When recruiting we do not recruit toons, we recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
Server: Turalyon
Faction: Horde
Realm: PVE
Progression: 11/11H 4/11M

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Heroic days and times: Tuesday/Wednesday
8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact me at Ladie#1111 or Breytak#11321 or find us in game.
Hello! Would be interested in discussing your interests some more. Add my btag: Drias#1325.

Check out our recruitment thread here:
Hey Mir!

I hope we can chat! I list all raid days, for when we are back in Mythic- but we are clearing Heroic in 1-2 nights.

~Tilted Halos~ An alliance guild on Stormrage.

We are a reforming guild looking to grow back into our former US top 150 ranking.

Legion Progression:

7/7H EN
7/7M EN
3/3H ToV
2/3M ToV
10/10H NH
1/10M NH (we disbanded after mythic release)
0/9 ToS on every difficulty- we were on break
11/11N Antorus
11/11H Antorus

Tilted Halos is back and looking to grow our guild again! We were established in WotLK and after taking a year hiatus we are back! We want to work from the ground up, clearing normal and heroic and working on strengthening our core and building back up to Mythic.

We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? We are open to returning players as well as players looking to not be so hardcore focused at the end of an expansion! Add my btag so we can chat! Happy Hunting!

Currently recruiting:

Bear/Brewmaster Monk/Blood DK/Prot Pally
Arcane/Frost/Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Ele Sham

Assin/Outlaw/Combat Rogue
Ret Paladin
Enhance Shaman
Havoc Demon Hunter

Holy Paladin

Additionally, we are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!

Cel#1893 - Guild Leader

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression! On our downtime we are all quite social, from running dungeons to pvp and even leveling alts. It's quite common for people to be hanging in discord and socializing in game! We have been around since Wrath of the Lich King.

Our raid days are Tuesday, Thursday and Monday (if needed) from 8:00-11:00pm server (the server is a Eastern Standard Time). We are a RC loot council guild for mythic and personal for Heroic/Normal; For more details on our loot system please inquire, they will be explained during the discord interview.

Our GM is me, Celi my battle tag is Cel#1893, add me in game for recruitment inquiries. Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. Here is our discord to apply https://discord.gg/RGAWVgG We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.
Hey we are currently looking for another tank for our mythic raid team. Please add me on btag if you are interested (koriwest#1711)

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 4/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
2-3 Healers (monk, druid, paladin)
1 Tank - any

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
<Raiders of the Lost Bud> 3/11M recruiting tank with dps offspec for mythic progression team. Exceptional dps/healers always welcome. Times T/Th/Sat 10pm-12 EST time. We are right on the verge of being 4/11 with pulls on both eonar and portal keeper. We are interested in recruiting an immediate tank, as one of ours is leaving. If you wanna chat, add me on btag Milx#11462
Hi there mister monk, I'm definitely interested in chatting with you if our days/times align. I do not know what level of progression you're looking for since you didn't mention your xp but ....

Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights a week - Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are currently 3/11M. We use discord for voice comm and RCLootCouncil for loot distribution. We are a pretty laid back group. Reach out to me if you want to chat and get more info. Thanks :)

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
We have a spot for the right tank. Hit me up if that's you!

TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
Current Needs: All competent players.
Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Muk // Pro#1435
Ordylleo // Bravia#1763
Kurysu // Keoke#1367
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (8/9M ToS 6/11M ATBT) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!w
any questions add me at Vayne#12620
Team Bloodline is looking for a full time Tank.

Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

6/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Winter Wonderland, formally know as Christmas is Cancelled, is a previous Horde guild that just joined the Alliance side. We are currently looking for more to push Mythic Progression.

Current Progression:
5/9M TOS
2/11M ABT 11/11 H ABT

Raid Days/Times:
Tuesday/Wednesday/Optional Thursday
9-12 PST

Currently in need of:
Two Tanks

Three Healers

Exceptional DPS

Contact Info:

(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
If morning is somthing you are actually able to do, then please contact me. We are losing our second tank shortly because of a new job. Ill post a spam below that should answer most questions. GL in your search.

<No Nubbness>- Tichondrious - Horde

Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday Heroic raid at same times

Top Needs: (DPS and Heals must be 950+ with 75 traits)

Possible spot for priest, druid or shammy healer (shammy most)

Current opening for second tank starting around 2/13. Will gear up the right person

Any great players will be considered. No elitists. This is a guild full of fun people, not jerks

Currently 11/11H 3/11M

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion and into BFA

This Guild was established in 2008. I have been GM since beginning except for Pandaria where I took a break. Leadership has lots of end game experience.

Any alts and friends are welcome in the guild even if they cannot raid with us. We have very few casuals in the guild but are very welcoming for people on the server who play our times. We understand that we are the only daytime guild.

We use adult language, we make fun of each other on a daily basis, and we bust each other’s balls as much as possible. This makes for an Adult only environment and not for the faint of heart.

Please contact me or anyone below, at any time if you have any questions.

Hey! If youre still looking for a guild, our guild <Intent> is 7/11m late night guild! One of our tanks doesn't want to tank anymore, so you'd def be filling in his shoes :) We raid T/W/Th 10pm-1am PST. Let me know if you're interested or have questions! My bnet is Vivienne#11343
Hey there!

Would like to have a chat with you regarding a tanking role for Mythic Antorus, if you’re still searching!

Add me on btag: Zaffre#1380 or Discord: Ukyo Tachibana#6581!
Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (6/11M ABT) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)
I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
~ Friday & Tuesday evening alt runs -- casual drop in
~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression @ 5/11M
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866
Hey! My guild is looking into getting a new tank for our team.

Depth-Proudmoore [Aliiance PvE]
Raids T/W/Th 9 - 12 EST (6 9 PST)
5/11M ABT

If interested please app at https://goo.gl/forms/PJCU9C39A35sFetG2 .

I will get back to you asap if you do :)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ