962 Enh Shammy/957 Resto LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
1/11 M 11/11 H Enhancement Shaman with Resto OS (Competent with both!) looking for Mythic guild. Willing to transfer but not to horde.
I'm mostly able to raid on the weekends, but weekdays can work out too!

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/draka/staarla

Contact Information:
-Battletag: ShadowStorm#199538
- Discord: Staarla#6128
Hello, our guild <Bonus Stage> raid Saturday and Sunday 10am-2pm EST on Stormrage as Alliance. We are currently 3/11m and are in need of some skilled DPS to round out our core. If those times work for you let me know. I'll add you on Btag as well.
Discord friend request sent!
<Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots.

We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-12am CST

Discord: Boo#3672
We'd be a good fit! Feel free to check us out and get back to me if you're interested :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761736367
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336 (battle.net)
bump
Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Back up healer (any dps main spec)
- Back up tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
bump
<Deviant> is a HORDE US progression raiding team on Destromath that formed in December 2009. We are a mature guild consisting of players with the average age of 28 with a raid environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia within our squad. We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat. We push to clear Mythic each tier among like-minded players who we not only want to raid with, but also play and speak with outside of raids. Please take a look at our website for more information or contact us on Discord/BNET.
Expectations: 960+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 75+ artifact traits w/ logs to prove your ability.

Legion Progression History:
5/11 M-Antorus, 5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN
Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 9:00PM - 12:00AM
(Optional) Normal Alt Wednesdays
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
Aeliar#1904 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Aeliar#7628 on Discord
Recruiting for this tier and BFA

Short Version: New Raid Team w/7/11M experience. 2 night schedule.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hey Staarla,

Sent you a friend request on bnet/discord.

I represent <Cadia> on Lightninghoof. We're 6/11 Mythic Antorus and raid Saturday & Sunday 2:30 PM EST - 6:30 PM EST, with an optional farm clear on Friday at 9:00 PM EST.

We'd be interested in either your Enhancement or Resto specs, as we're currently looking for both. Hit me up on discord (Reead#0001) or battle.net (Reead#1507) if you're interested.

Our Friday heroic farm clear would be a great, commitment-free way to see if we'd be a good fit for each other.

Our recruitment spam is here if you're interested:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816915
Check out <Gray Parses Only>!! We have a discord channel set up, where we will be posting videos of us raiding, you can get to know the atmosphere of our guild. We also have a channel where we’ve posted logs. If you would like to know more feel free to contact us!

<Gray Parses Only>

About Us: <Gray Parses Only> is a mythic raiding guild located on Stormrage. When we’re not raiding, we’re hanging out in discord, usually running groups. We accept casual players as well, have the occasional PvPers and are always look to push mythic plus’.

Raid Schedule: Tues 10pm-1am EST & Wed 10pm-1am EST (also optional raids hosted Sunday)

Progression: 4/11 Mythic Antorus -- 5/9M ToS -- 5/10M NH -- 3/3H ToV -- 4/7M EN

Inquire Today! We are currently recruiting the following classes / specs:

Ranged - Boomkin, Spriest, Hunter, Warlock, Mage HIGH PRIORITY

Healer - Shaman, Disc Priest

For any questions/inquiries: Join our recruitment discord discord.gg/DUU3D4E Or add Mastablastah#1100, Val#1862, kmcqueen18#1405, Lazytitan#155776
Hey! Come be my shammy buddy :D My guild <Intent> is a 7/11m raid group, and we raid T/W/Th 10pm-1am PST!! We would love to have you on the team :) your logs look amazing, and it's just exactly what we are looking for! Come check us out. My bnet is vivienne#11343
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'jin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 2/11M ABT 4/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - Low
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - LOW
  • Ret Pally - HIGH
  • Frost DK- LOW
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • WW Monk - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • [li]
    Hello I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 4/11 M ABT
    and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 PST https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755706502?page=1
    Also have off day runs on Friday / Saturday, check us out!