Looking for Casual/Normal Prog/BfA Guild

Guild Recruitment
We are looking for a guild that raids on Friday and Saturday nights. Preferably a smaller guild progressing through normal. Also looking for long-term home for BfA and forward. We currently play on Stormrage, but we can talk about realm transfers for the right opportunity.

Player 1
935 BM Hunter 75 Traits
930 Havoc/Veng DH (72/65 Traits)
930 Prot Pally 71 Traits
Casually working on DK (862 ilvl)

Player 2
939 MW Monk 73 Traits
Casually working on Priest (880 ilvl)

Add ag0ny#19988 on bnet or respond here with info.
The Hangout-Whisperwind-Alliance

We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. Our goal is to get AOTC before each new raid comes out while having fun in the process. This is a game and without fun and excitement what else is there. We are 11/11 N and 2/11 H.

The guild has been around since MOP, but under a different name. We are looking to expand our raid roster for the rest of legion and build upon it for Battle for Azeroth. The leadership has been raiding together for two years and others since MOP.

We are 11/11 Normal, but leadership has AOTC for all raids in Legion. We are in the process of gearing some people up. We had some people switch mains for the rest of the xpac.

Raid Times and what is expected from raiders
* Tuesday and Thursday from 7:15 to 9:30 p.m. Central Time.
* Flask, food, enchants, gems and repairs are included for raiders.
* Raiders are expected to know their class abilities along with proper rotation. Even though we are casual, we will not carry people through a raid. This is not fair to the other members of the team.
* Be on time for raids, and ready to pull at 7:15, real life comes up. Just let someone know that you will not be there for raid. We do not hold a strict attendance policy for the team, but if you sign up we expect you to be there.
* All raids are posted on the Calendar.
* We are using Master looter for now to help get tier faster for people and then might switch it to personal loot. (This is yet to be determined)

If this sounds like a good fit, or for any questions. Contact me at my B-Tag livelife#11793
Mythological Knights is recruiting players who love playing the game!

The guild is on Silverhand which also interconnects with Farstriders and Thorium Brotherhood!

We are currently building a raiding team. We are not hardcore raiders! We like to see progression and would eventually like to see Mythic.

We are currently looking for:
-Healers
-DPS
-DPS/HEALS (OS)
-TANK/HEALS (OS)
-DPS/TANK (OS)

We are looking for a few more key players and anyone who wants to come and raid! We are not by any means a hardcore raiding group. Once we have at least the min 10 people we will be raiding. We are currently looking at Friday nights from 5-7pm PST and Saturday mornings from 8-10am PST.

The Guild is a laid back fun place to be! We do different events that everyone can join in! Including but not limited to:
- All level of dungeons!
- Raids
- Guild events
~Guildie Xmas
~Thanksguildie
~ And Many more!

Guild is as drama free as we can possibly make it!

Guild Perks:
-Discord
-Guild repairs
-Rank advancements
-Very helpful guild members
If you are interested in the guild or would like to know more reply on here or simply whisper or message or send a mail to me in game Oliwalilei- Silverhand! ADD battlenet tag as well Bethany#1122
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.