[A] 940 HPriest 4/11 H LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
If my post interests you, please add my Btag: Fishbiscuits#1636

Please read both sections to see if we might be a good fit.

What I can provide for you:
-Full-time healer who shows up on time and ready w/ consumables.
-Will listen and follow instructions of RLs and those that provide constructive criticism.
-Will prepare for upcoming progression fights by seeking out videos and websites for overall strats and specific priest help from howtopriest, Automatic Jak on youtube, and elsewhere.
-Dedicated to downing bosses, but in a low-key manner. No drama, no fuss.
-Very little scheduling conflicts. I'm a 41-year old teacher with no children and a gamer wife. Thus, no working late into the evening missing raids (barring the odd PT conference night, depending on how early raids start) or dealing with childrens' scheduling issues or wife aggro.
-Adoration of the holy priest. I've been healing on a holy priest since original Kara in BC and feel that I know the ins and out of the spec very well. I've been a loyal holy priest from the OP times (no CD on CoH!), to the dark times (chakras...ugh) through it's very solid incarnation now.
-Willing to transfer to any appropriate server as necessary.

-What I need from you:
-As an East Coaster with an early alarm in the morning, I must be done by 11:00 EST.
-6 hours per week (Sunday-Thursday nights) is ideal. Whether that's 2 days at 3 hours a night or 3 days at 2 hours per night, I'm flexible.
-While I love "priesting," I will only play holy at this time. I've never been effective at disc, and I find shadow's insanity mechanic quite stressful. If you're looking for a dps/healer switch hitter, I'm not your man.
-An end time that ends...on time. I'm not a big fan of "one last pull" 10 minutes (or more) after raid time is supposed to have ended.
-Guild and raid culture that is supportive, constructive, and when possible, jovial. If you enjoy belittling, yelling, cursing at, and otherwise humiliating raid team members for mistakes, please move along.
-Alliance only
-PvE servers only
^
The Hangout-Whisperwind-Alliance

We are a Semi-Casual Raiding Guild. Our goal is to get AOTC before each new raid comes out while having fun in the process. This is a game and without fun and excitement what else is there. We are 11/11 N and 2/11 H.

The guild has been around since MOP, but under a different name. We are looking to expand our raid roster for the rest of legion and build upon it for Battle for Azeroth. The leadership has been raiding together for two years and others since MOP.

We are 11/11 Normal, but leadership has AOTC for all raids in Legion. We are in the process of gearing some people up. We had some people switch mains for the rest of the xpac.

Raid Times and what is expected from raiders
* Tuesday and Thursday from 7:15 to 9:30 p.m. Central Time.
* Flask, food, enchants, gems and repairs are included for raiders.
* Raiders are expected to know their class abilities along with proper rotation. Even though we are casual, we will not carry people through a raid. This is not fair to the other members of the team.
* Be on time for raids, and ready to pull at 7:15, real life comes up. Just let someone know that you will not be there for raid. We do not hold a strict attendance policy for the team, but if you sign up we expect you to be there.
* All raids are posted on the Calendar.
* We are using Master looter for now to help get tier faster for people and then might switch it to personal loot. (This is yet to be determined)

If this sounds like a good fit, or for any questions. Contact me at my B-Tag livelife#11793
Hi Fishbiscuit, I love your attitude already. You truly understand what the game should be, and that's how our guild was fashioned, because we hated what the game's guilds and players had become. We are a Casual Progressive Raiding (18+) guild (on Stormrage-largest US est. server w/ over 1000 guilds), that was built w/ older players (50+) in mind. Myself (age 60) and another woman (has 6 kids) are the GMs. Right now, we are in desperate need of healers, and since you are of 940 ilvl on gear, you would fit in perfectly w/ our group, since everyone is geared 940+ as we have been starting into H ABT. We raid differently than ANY other guild on our server. Here there is NO: dps pushing or pressuring, benching for it, calling out of any raider in or out of raid and embarrassing them for low dps, heals, tanking, etc., AOTCs required for anyone we may pug, Mythic + pushing on players. Boss kills are made by practicing the mechanics of a fight and not by how high your dps can go. Each week the group also decides how fast or slow, we are going to progress for the following week. The Raid Leader expresses his views followed by officers and raiders, then we vote. This has allowed more of our raiders to obtain tier pieces and make the group stronger as a whole, instead of rushing the group to get through to Mythic. Our raiding schedule is: Thurs., Sat/Sun 7-10 pm (ABT N 11/11, H 2/11). We use Discord (not just for raiding) and provide food, flasks, repairs (the amount given is governed by guild ranking). Looting is personnel, and an honor code is used by raiders in that if they loot an item from a boss that they don't need, the item is put up to be rolled on by others who need that item. We will never use Loot Council or Kings, since we have both been personally in guilds where those methods were abused by officers of who was going to get that tier piece by using favoritism. If we sound like the perfect home for you, just IM in-game either myself or Shaazul for either more info/invite. Just mention your post if you decide to do so. Hope to have you w/ us.
^
^
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: a healer for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336 (battle.net)
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
^
Hey! I’ll keep it short and sweet.
<VoA> is an alliance guild on Korgath. We were est. 2004 and have been having fun raiding ever since! We are laid back guild who wants to push for Mythic content. We are in need of a few more DPS but will accept any classes/specs.

We raid Tues/Sun (Progression) 8pm – 11pm EST and also Thurs (Optional fun run/typically heroic or normal) 9pm- 11pm.

If you have any questions, want to chat, or are interested in joining please add my btag!
Ambro#11499
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
^
^
^
^
Hello Fishbiscuit, we are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for if our schedules can mesh. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps and 1 healer for our team as we progress into Antorus. Your experience and pre-preps would make your priest an excellent addition to our team.

We are 8/11H and 11/11N. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt Throne raid on Sunday or Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). If we sound like what you’re looking for, please add me: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
I sent you a Battle.net invite a couple of days ago. Just seeing if you were still interested.