Vulpera Race 100% CONFIRMED!

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 36 Next
02/07/2018 03:11 AMPosted by Wariya
GIVE US ALLIANCE THE TURTLE RACE

We need a tauren equivalent on our faction
Another race that stretches armor textures to heck? No thanks, how do you even put pants on a turtle?
I just wanna be a lizard race. Blizzard, pls!
Why will they not give us ogres? Why?
02/07/2018 04:12 AMPosted by Lithe
Why will they not give us ogres? Why?

The funny/sad thing about ogres, is it came neck and neck between goblins and ogres for the Cata Horde race

Ogres lost because they weren't interesting enough and they could do more with goblins

(I have a feeling Vulpera were speedrushed into this form given how the forums have exploded about them ever since Blizzcon though, given the fact there were NPC models developed and now player models a patch later)
I'll never roll one. So. I don't care. Cool other folks got it though.
i just googled what a vulpera was and omfg thats gross looking. please do not make it playable.

ethereals on the other hand, yes pls. treat them like the next pandaren.
02/06/2018 10:54 PMPosted by Talendrion

Hell, maybe Vulpera are gonna be a blizz store race lol.

Uh.

Ohhh.

I have no problem with that...

Just plz no RNG P2W loot box craziness to unlock them.
For the nay sayers, and those that just want to see some of the options take a gander at the female vulpera details we got out of the model viewer. Even if you dont like these guys, the amount of detail going into them is pretty sweet whoever is painting the fur on these things get them to work on worgen next.

http://www.wowhead.com/news=281588/vulpera-customization-options-now-available-in-dressing-room
02/06/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Ceratisa
But the furries will be crushed.

Not all heroes wear capes.
02/06/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Ornyx
As we mentioned when race information for Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves was datamined during development of Patch 7.3, we’ve found that setting up certain races as though they were player characters can be highly advantageous for NPC customization in story content. While those races did become Allied Races later, we still intend to use this approach for non-playable races.

Please don’t take a race being datamined in this way as an indication that it will become playable in the future! :)

https://media1.giphy.com/media/a3zqvrH40Cdhu/giphy.gif
"I don't need it...I don't need it.....I don't need it.... I don't need it...."

*Puts in race files for Vulpera*

I NEEEEEEEEEEED IT~!!!
I am sure if blizzard can half !@# a Void Elf story, there should be no prob with any future races. They never said they were not doing it.
Vulpera ... significantly more detailed than their sethrak counterparts, and far too detailed for the average NPC model as we clearly see other new NPC races for BFA not get this similar treatment.

:thinking:

Sure, Blizzard.
02/06/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Toar
But please hear the cries of the community and add them as allied races ASAP. I don't even care which side they could be added too, just let me be them.

Blizzard is awful good at ignoring community requests, don't get your hopes up.
02/07/2018 06:07 AMPosted by Sefferon
02/06/2018 05:11 PMPosted by Toar
But please hear the cries of the community and add them as allied races ASAP. I don't even care which side they could be added too, just let me be them.

Blizzard is awful good at ignoring community requests, don't get your hopes up.

I would bet BOTH my !@#$%^-*s that we are getting them as a playable race, and I am very fond of my !@#$%^-*s. Anyone that thinks these are just going to be NPCs , clearly hasnt taken a look (at wowhead) unless blizzards standard for NPC quality is jumping way WAY up from legion.

(Really blizzard, thats censored? FAMILY JEWELS?!)
As we mentioned when race information for Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves was datamined during development of Patch 7.3, we’ve found that setting up certain races as though they were player characters can be highly advantageous for NPC customization in story content. While those races did become Allied Races later, we still intend to use this approach for non-playable races.

Please don’t take a race being datamined in this way as an indication that it will become playable in the future! :)

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS! Best news I've heard all week! NO STUPID FOX FURRIES IN WOW BABY!

Good.

What I REALLY want to know is, will they be skinnable? They should be skinnable, I mean, their fur is totally luxurious, imagine all the GORGEOUS fur coats, hats and boots we could make with them.