Vulpera Race 100% CONFIRMED!

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 35 Next
02/06/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Menard
The horde. The Gnomes already are a cute race. It’s dumb if the horde don’t get a cute race.

And no Goblins are not cute.

Rude! I am adorable!
Horde does not have a cute race yet. I don't think it's fair that Alliance has 2 and Horde has 0.

Lets give Horde some love ok?
I'd think neutral or alliance.

It would be nice if one of the new alliance races could be druids. This race would make sense for that purpose.
Was excited before, now I need a freaking time machine, or maybe a coma. Someone wake me in september.
Alliance probably
As we mentioned when race information for Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves was datamined during development of Patch 7.3, we’ve found that setting up certain races as though they were player characters can be highly advantageous for NPC customization in story content. While those races did become Allied Races later, we still intend to use this approach for non-playable races.

Please don’t take a race being datamined in this way as an indication that it will become playable in the future! :)
02/06/2018 05:08 PMPosted by Ornyx
As we mentioned when race information for Lightforged Draenei and Void Elves was datamined during development of Patch 7.3, we’ve found that setting up certain races as though they were player characters can be highly advantageous for NPC customization in story content. While those races did become Allied Races later, we still intend to use this approach for non-playable races.

Please don’t take a race being datamined in this way as an indication that it will become playable in the future! :)
But the furries will be crushed.
02/06/2018 02:58 PMPosted by Tadkins
02/06/2018 02:44 PMPosted by Menard
And no Goblins are not cute.

:(

Goblins are cute in their own way, its a subjective thing.. don't sweat the small stuff.. so to speak.

KILL THE MESSENGER!!!!
Well here's to hoping they get put on the alliance. Then i can kill them, and make a scarf.
But please hear the cries of the community and add them as allied races ASAP. I don't even care which side they could be added too, just let me be them.
Not in a hurry to play as furry goblins.

LOL TY now can you intervene in the allied race squabble please, its getting long and tedious now, any chance you can end it for those who are over seeing it?
Nothing, NOTHING is 100% confirmed until it is announced officially by Blizzard.

Now, that aside, I would like to see the Vulpera being playable. The more non-elf, non-humanoid races that are around the better.

They don't have to be furry per-se, but it's nice to play something different than ye olde human/elf/dwarf/orc.

Drakonids, when?

The blue posted to dismiss confirmation!

It's a distraction! Why would he post here, after not posting in all the "kul tiras allied race confirmed" threads??

HMMMMM!

Fetch me the tinfoil roll!
Vul’Paartos!
Ornyx, make Zandalari paladins real.
it will become playable in the future! :)

Playable vulpera confirmed!

(Just kidding. You know someone was going to take this clip out of context eventually anyway and try to twist it into a "WAAH BLIZZ PROMISED" thread)
02/06/2018 05:12 PMPosted by Dæmonjesùs

LOL TY now can you intervene in the allied race squabble please, its getting long and tedious now, any chance you can end it for those who are over seeing it?

Quit opening the threads where the "squabbling" is occurring; problem solved.

In other words...

Blizz Head CM "They are on to us guys. Quick we need a cover story...."