Well, I have an idea

General Discussion
Well, I have an idea, and i heard that blizzard takes suggestions and rewards people if they idea is thinking about being used. If you are a Blizzard Employee please sit tight this will be a decent read so make sure you aren't going to be interrupted.

First on our Agenda is Demon Hunters. now hear me out it makes sense, Demon Hunters have wings, and we have seen illidan use his for more than just gliding, so why not add a class ability similar to the Worgans Beast running on all 4's, but with using your wings to fly, it would be an awesome feature and also very immersive.

Next I've taken the liberty to look through some lore in the game and what about making the next hero class either a Heal/Tank, or a Heal/DPS/Tank. because come on, we need another healer the last two hero classes have been tank and dps, its time. what i'm thinking is adding an opposite to the Demon Hunter. lets call it the Seraph. We see angelic looking beings like the valkyrie in a few of the xpacks but im thinking something more humanoid looking.

now that we have established a basic understanding of what it is we are looking at. lets talk gear, Assuming we go with Tank/Heal or even Tank/Heal/DPS, lets make it the first class with the ability to wear any type of armor, Tank would wear plate, dps would wear light or mail, and heals would use light or mail. if this idea is just too much for you, lets just make it plate, because the seraphs would be warriors of the light, essentially an ascended paladin. tank spec would use sword and board, heal spec could use magic/staff, light dps could use twohander, and dark dps could use magic/staff

Now lets talk abilites and talents, this one is simple, *clears throat* ahem, ...Pally Priest mix. done give them some class based abilites sure but no need to go overboard, reuse some of the other abilites like flash of light and lay on hands etc..

SPECS, well after thinking about it it cant be ONLY good, there is evil in everyone just in some more than others, so why not give it something like WARDEN(Tank), HOLY(Heals), AVENGER(DPS), DARKNESS(DPS) sounds pretty badass don't you think?

i have not done THAT much research and this is all i've got right now, class hall would be a mystery and i don't know what kind of weapons they would have for their artifacts or if they would just search out the weapons of like truthguard, ashbringer, or the priest staves. idk, up to you what you do with the idea just reply forget the email

oh uh PS the sereph would have doublejump and glide and flight with their angelic wings. and to the helper who reads this. have a great day and thank you blizzard team for bringing us this fantastic content.

best wishes
Raven
ooo... take out the email! never a good idea to post personal info
Another retarded classe like DH?, No thx. Dh Just broke enought things by hinself (rogue Burst of Speed, Lock demo form, casters kiting in general, ranged interrupt and cc, all capture the flag maps...)
02/07/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Cihys

Assuming that is even his email. Could be trying to set someone up for trolling.
an unscrupulous person could sign you up for all sorts of things, And your password is probably hunter1. so definitely take out your email.
*Sprays Tenndro with water*
02/07/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Tenndromath
02/07/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Cihys

Assuming that is even his email. Could be trying to set someone up for trolling.

wasn't the best idea to put my email here that's true i did not really think about that but i'm glad i checked here again. also i want to point out i'm a she, not a he. just getting that out there xD
If they're the opposite of DHs because they believe strongly in the light, and therefore would likely dislike DHs because of their infusion of demonic energy, could we call the class Demonhunterhuners?

Edit: I mostly like that name because Demonhunters are trash and anyone who plays one has made a severe mistake.