5/11M Surv/BM Hunter LF [A] or [H] Guild

Guild Recruitment
Currently looking for a guild either alliance or horde, I'm currently horde but do prefer alliance. I've played survival all xpac up until Antorus where I played a Frost DK because it was my only horde character and I went to raid casually with friends. My friends have either decided to start to raiding hardcore again or take a break until BfA so I'm looking to move on from my current casual guild into something more serious again. I've been playing the game since release and have high end raiding experience in every expansion outside of MoP including some Top 100 guilds.

Experience this xpac is

7/7M EN
3/3M ToV
10/10 NH
7/9M ToS
5/11M AtBT

Logs:
Current DK: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...-hollow/sippyy
Current Hunter: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...-hollow/xedniw
EN/NH/ToV Hunter Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking.../23512850/11/#
ToS Hunter Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...3/#partition=1

WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/user/Sippykup

BNet: Bodyy#1432
Hey man, would love to talk to you about joining us as core raider - here's a quick rundown:

Server: A-52 (H)
Raid: T-Th 7 PM EST - 10 PM EST
Progression: 5/11M

I know you said you prefer Alliance, but we're building something pretty cool here on A52 that's fun and currently only have 1 hunter and would love to entertain another.
bump
Color Blind - 5/11M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community that is Seraph of US-Mal'Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Bere#11183 or ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

Come for the mythic raiding, stay for the legendary community!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult, mythic raiding guild featuring two full time raid teams operating in cohesion under one roof. We are historically among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over nine years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join. We make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 5/11M Antorus, 5/9M ToS ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183
Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus, 9/9H ToS (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, T/W/T) - butts#1849

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
bump
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Antorus and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 5/11M Antorus (7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 5/9 M ToS legacy). We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add AliasNode#1351 or Hak#11191 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
Equivalent Exchange is now recruiting for our Mythic team!

We raid Tues/Wed/Sun, 8-11pm CST.

Equivalent Exchange is currently working away in Mythic. We are a mature bunch of tight knit players who strive for excellence while remaining a friendly and social guild. We have been built since wow was created and are a guild of many guilds that merged years ago and have been together far longer then any guild on draka/suramar. World top 100 kills with many players over the years as well as some of the best dps players ranked in the world on this team.

We take raiding serious while still keeping it fun and something people want to do. Being a 50 plus guild we hold all of the people in our raid to the same standards and our expectations are high but reasonable.

Recruitment Needs:

Melee DPS:

• Survival Hunter
  • WW Monk

• Ranged DPS:

• Boomkin
  • Hunter
  • Warlock

• Healers

• Paladin

• Other exceptional players are welcome!

If you are interested or have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us!

Caboose - (Caboose#12456)
    Heath - (Heathnuly#1579)
    Side - (Sidedoor#1697)
    Hi Xedniw,

I'm not 100% sure from your description as to exactly what level of time commitment you're looking for, so I figured I'd drop our guild spam for you below. TLDR: we raid 6 hours per week (8-11pm EST Fri & Sat) and we're 5/11.

<Chimera> of Durotan/Ysera is 5/11 Mythic Antorus and recruiting players to fill out our roster as we finish Antorus & prepare for Battle for Azeroth.

About Us:
    Chimera has been around since Nov 2007 and resulted from the merge of Leviathan and Kindred, 2 long time raiding guilds. Several of our members have been raiding together since that time. Throughout TBC, WotLK, WoD & Legion, we often held a guild rank in the top 3 on the server, with multiple server first kills each expansion. We also maintained ranks in the top 10 during Cata & MoP.

Previous Legion Progression:
    7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
    7/10 Mythic Nighthold
    2/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
    7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare

Raid Times (EST):
    Tuesday (optional heroic farm): 8PM - 10PM
    Friday (progression): 8PM - 11PM
    Saturday (progression): 8PM - 11PM
    *please note we are inside the instance & pulling trash at 8pm

Expectations:

Attendance: We require a minimum progression night attendance record of 80% over any 10-week period.

Communication: We use Discord for all raids. We expect raiders to have the ability to listen to and use voice communications as necessary.

Add-ons: Weak Auras, Angry Assignments, EPGP LootMaster & either Bigwigs or Deadly Boss Mods.

Loot: We use a loot council, administered via the EPGP LootMaster addon interface.

Consumables: We supply Cauldrons, Feasts & Vantus Runes. We do still expect Raiders to have backups just in case.

Recruitment Needs as of 2/4/18:

Tanks [Closed]

Healing
    Shaman [High]
    Monk [High]
    Priest [Low]
    Paladin [Low]
    Druid [Closed]

Ranged DPS
    Druid (Balance) [High]
    Warlock [High]
    Priest [Med]
    Hunter [Med]
    Mage [Low]
    Shaman (ele) [Low]

Melee DPS
    Warrior [High]
    Death Knight [High]
    Druid (Feral) [Med]
    Monk [Med]
    Rogue [Med]
    Demon Hunter [Medium]
    Paladin [Low]
    Shaman(enh) [Low]

Contact Us
    Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670]
    Symphonia-Durotan (Officer)

Media
    Twitch.tv/KlikCast – Mage PoV
    Twitch.tv/dwarflove - Holy Paladin PoV
    Added you.

-
    TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
    Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
    Current Needs: All competent players.
    Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
    Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
    Ordylleo // Btag: Bravia#1763 // Discord: Brav#5718
    Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
    The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
    Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
    Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
    Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
    Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761667071

Hello, we are a Horde guild looking for players. We are a newly founded guild and need experienced people. I need a few players to take charge of planning and executing raids. We also quest and do a lot of PVP. We are currently four members strong. We are a laid back group that is about fun while kill things. We use Mumble for communication. I have added the link to my post above. If you are interested, send me mail in the game or whisper me for an invite. My Horde name is Thundrmaster and my alliance name is Thunderage (if I happen to be on my Alliance toon). Thanks in advance for your time if you look into my post. Hope you take me up on the offer. Have a great one! Rob