Blizzard's Customer Service

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 8 Next
02/12/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Trollbraid
02/12/2018 03:14 PMPosted by Pesc
Make sure you chargeback those transactions.
Yeah, and make sure to retain a lawyer and explain to him why you commited credit fraud. He got what he paid for, he just didn't like it because he did no research.

whatever nerd
Recap -

*Makes up reason to ask for free stuff*
*Gets told no*
*Quits*

HAH xD
02/12/2018 03:20 PMPosted by Pesc
02/12/2018 03:16 PMPosted by Trollbraid
...Yeah, and make sure to retain a lawyer and explain to him why you commited credit fraud. He got what he paid for, he just didn't like it because he did no research.

whatever nerd

"I have no valid argument, I'll call you names instead."
Why wouldn't you have created a toon on whatever server first so you could check it out?

You paid for them to move you to the server, they did what they were paid to do.
I'm not sure whether to give OP a little slack as I recently rolled into Stormrage myself. Used my boost, which I didn't need on Horde, to roll Ally on a full pop server to see what a populated server looks like as opposed to my low pop.

I noticed latency when I was in AH today BUT having spent the last 4 years on Kilj which has been low pop since WOD dropped I never would have thought to check latency. It's never been an issue.

OP obviously had some issues last year but I guess I'm in the minority that doesn't check latency when I consider new servers. I'm guessing Blizz would throw me a bone for a few server transfer to low pop if I asked nicely. Staying put for now.
02/12/2018 03:03 PMPosted by Trollbraid
02/12/2018 03:02 PMPosted by Braniel
Can we just stop using this metaphor?
Come one Give the guy a break, larger metaphors are hard for him.

I find it rather crude, I'll have you know.
I've never had a problem having a transfer reversed.. but if you abuse them and have it done often, yes, they will time you out and put a cooldown before they will do it again. If you had a lot of transfers reversed previously, they probably won't do it again. At least not for a good bit of time.
02/12/2018 03:25 PMPosted by Valenci
I'm not sure whether to give OP a little slack as I recently rolled into Stormrage myself. Used my boost, which I didn't need on Horde, to roll Ally on a full pop server to see what a populated server looks like as opposed to my low pop.

I noticed latency when I was in AH today BUT having spent the last 4 years on Kilj which has been low pop since WOD dropped I never would have thought to check latency. It's never been an issue.

OP obviously had some issues last year but I guess I'm in the minority that doesn't check latency when I consider new servers. I'm guessing Blizz would throw me a bone for a few server transfer to low pop if I asked nicely. Staying put for now.
I know. A shame what's become of KJ as it once was high pop. :( I didn't boost, but leveled on Stormrage to have an alliance and really enjoy the server except for the occasional evening lag. I don't often play at peak time anyway so it's not that much of an issue.
02/12/2018 03:19 PMPosted by Jello
I had a latency issue in that server and I live 55 minutes from Chicago. It should be perfect. I have a Omen top of the line gaming computer and a 100 mbps internet.

Like someone explained earlier, it's not necessarily latency that is causing OP's issue. It's server lag from highly populated areas.

Remember MoP launch? Oondasta with four full raid groups?

So they didn't warn OP that there would be latency associated with high-pop servers because there isn't technically latency. It's a product of population.
That's your fault for not looking at what your latency was for Stormrage.

I roll between 30-60 ms depending on how many people are using the internet at my house.
High latency is your ISPs problem, not blizzards
Worst part of all this is now I'm in a gamer's crisis... GW2 or ESO?
02/12/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Jamalia
02/12/2018 02:43 PMPosted by Insidius
And this is Blizzard's community. LOL. Toxic.

Is it someone saying "don't let the door hit you in the butt" you find toxic, or people just disagreeing with you? Either way, I think you might need to grow some skin. What are you going to do when you actually meet mean people? And you transferred where?
couldn't have said it better myself. OP If you were going to transfer you should have checked to see the population levels and if the population level says high, common sense says there's going to be the occasional latency Spike that dies down after at least 10 minutes depending on if your internet is good or crap. How are people brown-nosers or trolls because they disagree with you and say that this is a personal issue when in reality it is a personal issue and not a blizzard issue?

It's not their fault nor is it their obligation to tell you that you're going to lag in a high populated server that should be common sense. But of course you take the edgy route and fling insults at people calling you out on your entitlement and insults at Blizzard rather than what you should do, take personal responsibility when it comes to checking server population or checking issues with your ISP.

To reiterate, take some personal responsibility rather than play the victim card, throw entitled temper tantrums and fling juvenile insults just because you made a bad decision.
02/12/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Damalys
[quote="207600393525"]And this is Blizzard's community. LOL. Toxic.

To reiterate, take some personal responsibility rather than play the victim card, throw entitled temper tantrums and fling juvenile insults just because you made a bad decision.

*Hug*

Ok... So GW2 or ESO?
02/12/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Insidius
<span class="truncated">...</span>Bye! Don't let the door hit ya where the good lawd split ya.

That big nose is quite brown.

And that brain in your head is quite stupid.

There, you’re getting the attention you were after. Have fun.
02/12/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Insidius
Worst part of all this is now I'm in a gamer's crisis... GW2 or ESO?

How about you just pick one with no prior thought or research?
It'll give you something to complain about when it doesn't suit your needs.
02/12/2018 02:50 PMPosted by Insidius

Or they'd just rather not do something small for a customer. Oh, well. There are other games, with better CS.
They helped you out a year ago, and they obviously didn’t do you any favors doing that- you still didn’t learn personal accountability.

This time they are doing you a favor and saying ‘no’. Due to that you will learn to be more careful & take time to consider what you’re doing before blindly running into something. It’s called adult’ing. Boring, but you need to learn it if you’re dealing with money.
If they fixed this for you now, they’d probably have to fix another mistake you make in a year again :P
02/12/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Hamstar
Also "helped you before" I assuming that means they gave you a free service already.

While I don't know OPs circumstances that's typically what it means. Though Game Masters can sometimes make exceptions, its usually a one time thing that they preface, and end, with not being able to help with again.

As for OP, you're more than welcome to post on the Customer Support forums for help as General Discussion really isn't the place for it. However, since it sounds like we already made this kind of exception, and the some of the purchases were two weeks ago there might not be much they can do.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/1011699/

While I understand your frustration OP, insulting other players on the forums isn't really the way to go about it. Maybe a time out is in order? Once that is up I'd suggest asking the Customer Support forums for help.
02/12/2018 03:34 PMPosted by Josey
I've never had a problem having a transfer reversed.. but if you abuse them and have it done often, yes, they will time you out and put a cooldown before they will do it again. If you had a lot of transfers reversed previously, they probably won't do it again. At least not for a good bit of time.

This isn't just a reversal though, this is basically a third server he decided he wanted instead. And if he hadn't tested this one, then it's likely he would keep asking.