Horde done for?

General Discussion
if Horde is getting a new leader after the next expansion my vote is for either Baine or Saurfang.
You just want the Horde to fold before your own secondary "leaders" tear the Alliance apart, just like what has been happening with the Horde.

Jaina and Greymane are both powder kegs waiting to explode and when they do, it'll make what happened to the horde seem like childs play.

You know it'll be bad because you can't count on Malfurion. He'll be off doing something druidic and irrelevant and Tyrande has already shown her true loyalties lay with protecting her precious temple to Elune, even at the cost of those most loved by her.

You used to trust that the Bronzebeards had your back, maybe even the Wildhammers, but you don't trust the Dark Irons. That right there creats a rift in the council and puts their support on shaky ground.

Can you ever truly trust the Gnomes? Will you trust them with your backs when the you-know-what hits the fan?

Who does that leave? Velen? He is done for. He'll run away just like he has for thousands of years. Illidan isn't here anymore to sarcastically goad him into putting up or shutting up.

Alleria? Void Elves may be part of the Alliance, but there is massive distrust still. Almost on the same level of Death Knights in Wrath.

Your lightforged Draenei will fold as soon as Velen does.

Face it, Alliance, the cracks in your confidence are gigantic and you are doing NOTHING to fix your own problems... except hoping against hope that the Horde folds before you do.

Spoiler alert: We won't.
02/13/2018 12:17 AMPosted by Shrilinda
You just want the Horde to fold before your own secondary "leaders" tear the Alliance apart, just like what has been happening with the Horde.

Jaina and Greymane are both powder kegs waiting to explode and when they do, it'll make what happened to the horde seem like childs play.

You know it'll be bad because you can't count on Malfurion. He'll be off doing something druidic and irrelevant and Tyrande has already shown her true loyalties lay with protecting her precious temple to Elune, even at the cost of those most loved by her.

You used to trust that the Bronzebeards had your back, maybe even the Wildhammers, but you don't trust the Dark Irons. That right there creats a rift in the council and puts their support on shaky ground.

Can you ever truly trust the Gnomes? Will you trust them with your backs when the you-know-what hits the fan?

Who does that leave? Velen? He is done for. He'll run away just like he has for thousands of years. Illidan isn't here anymore to sarcastically goad him into putting up or shutting up.

Alleria? Void Elves may be part of the Alliance, but there is massive distrust still. Almost on the same level of Death Knights in Wrath.

Your lightforged Draenei will fold as soon as Velen does.

Face it, Alliance, the cracks in your confidence are gigantic and you are doing NOTHING to fix your own problems... except hoping against hope that the Horde folds before you do.

Spoiler alert: We won't.
Didnt you guys just have a civil war because your Warchief election policy was super flawed and put a maniac in charge? And you guys still use that system and now you have Garrosh 2.0?
02/13/2018 12:20 AMPosted by Britanny
Didnt you guys just have a civil war because your Warchief election policy was super flawed and put a maniac in charge? And you guys still use that system and now you have Garrosh 2.0?

We survived through it and will again if needed. You, on the other hand, will be crippled and lost when the same befalls your precious Alliance.
02/13/2018 12:21 AMPosted by Shrilinda
02/13/2018 12:20 AMPosted by Britanny

We survived through it and will again if needed. You, on the other hand, will be crippled and lost when the same befalls your precious Alliance.
Instead of surviving a civil war, why not just prevent one to begin with? Prevention is better than a cure, you know.
02/12/2018 11:36 PMPosted by Gutb
The Horde seems to have a leadership crisis — all the real leaders are dead or gone, got gutted by a civil war and wrecked in Legion. How are they even a viable faction any more?

The Alliance "High King" is more high than king. He literally just finished puberty and can't do anything on his own. His relies almost entirely on Graymane and Velen to tell him what to do.
Oh the Alliance doesn't have good leadership friend. They have a naive boy for king whose army is being manipulated into war by a wolf man that has a personal score to settle.
I'm still waiting for whatever plot device is going to stop the Draenei from orbital striking every Horde settlement in to submission.

I mean what the devil is Orgimmar going to do against a frigging starship?
Your faction is led...

I thought it was some guy in Irvine, CA.
02/13/2018 12:35 AMPosted by Vandren
I'm still waiting for whatever plot device is going to stop the Draenei from orbital striking every Horde settlement in to submission.

Crash one ship and hijack the rest. Nothing we haven't done before.
02/12/2018 11:38 PMPosted by Dfat
Roses are red, violets are blue I just got baited so did you

Roses are red, violets are blue, walking through Sura- who goes there!? Somethings not quite right.

Horde don’t need leaders. We smash.
02/13/2018 12:39 AMPosted by Fuzzycuffs
02/13/2018 12:35 AMPosted by Vandren

Oh yeah, even though our starship is in high orbit, you're going to bull!@#$ your way in and overpower all the guards because reasons.

Real reasons for winning are too hard to write.
02/13/2018 12:49 AMPosted by Smeglord
Oh yeah, even though our starship is in high orbit, you're going to bull!@#$ your way in and overpower all the guards because reasons.

Velen will land to "deploy" the Lightforge and to take on "refugees". When he does, we will use that giant friggin cannon in Bilgewater Bay to shoot the damn thing down for good.
02/12/2018 11:49 PMPosted by Britanny
Meanwhile yourr leaders play magical chairs and replaced a true leader with 2 warmongers. One of which caused a civil war and nearly destroyed your entire faction.

This is called "keeping things interesting"! With random psychotic leaders, you never know what'll happen next!
02/13/2018 12:39 AMPosted by Fuzzycuffs

The Exodar and Tempest Keep were in orbit too.

LOLore finds a way!
02/12/2018 11:36 PMPosted by Gutb
The Horde seems to have a leadership crisis — all the real leaders are dead or gone, got gutted by a civil war and wrecked in Legion. How are they even a viable faction any more?
You just completely forgot that Sylvannas exists, I see...

MoP and WoD gave us one of the worst Horde leaders in all of the franchise's lore. Vol'jin has been a backseat character for the majority of WoW's life. The old Tauren leader (see, can't even remember the cow's name) was less than irrelevant.

Sylvannas and Thrall are the only two that have actually have done anything positive for the Horde, and Thrall screwed up by handing the reigns to Garry, so that almost negates all the good Thrall did...

Putris was operating without approval and even went rogue, so his actions can't even be held against Sylvannas.

Loremathwhatsit, the Blood Elf leader has ... done.... ya know, before Legion, I forgot he was even in the game.
all the real leaders are dead or gone

Saurfang.

/micdrop
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Well to be fair that is pretty much what is happening in Stormwind after Saurfang and friends get captured. Horde pretty much just waltz straight in and right back out before the prison bunk gets warm.

So yeah I am expecting something equally as lame to hand-wave away literal orbital strikes.
Considering there going through horde warlords like paper there gonna run out a viable option at some point... there going to have to introduce some new strong candidates soon I was excited to finally see a female lead and hope to see more but Sylvanas may be my only hope at a women in charge I feel and she'll prob get killed off soon for being sketchy -.-
02/13/2018 01:25 AMPosted by Vandren
Well to be fair that is pretty much what is happening in Stormwind after Saurfang and friends get captured. Horde pretty much just waltz straight in and right back out before the prison bunk gets warm.

So yeah I am expecting something equally as lame to hand-wave away literal orbital strikes.

Wait, seriously? We capture Saurfang and the Horde just... gets him back? That's it?

What are we losing for this Alliance "victory"? Do we even get to keep Lordaeron?