966 9/9M 4/11M MW Monk LF M Prog Guild

Guild Recruitment
I know what you're thinking. "Great, a monk. No thanks." But there's a lot more to monks then the bad rep they have.

I achieved Cutting Edge Kil'Jaeden on my paladin but sadly had to switch to a different guild because of work complications. I switched back to a Mistweaver for AtBT becuase it is the class I enjoy to play the most.

My current guild is slow on progression and reclears are posing serious issues. M AHC was cleared three weeks ago and continues to pose problems.

FOR THE HORDE (but I will switch to Alliance for the right team).

My availability is: Sun-TH 9pm-12amEST F/S 9pm-2amEST I would strongly prefer to join a Friday/Saturday team but would be open to explore other options.

I bring a lot to the table as a competent raider, I do a lot of my own research so I can play to the best of my ability. I won't be someone that is needing to be carried.

In addition to raiding, I enjoy doing high end mythic plus and playing some other video games.

I'm looking for a guild preferably 6/11M+ as I know I can(and have) played on that level before and would like to get CE Argus before BFA launches.

I'd also like a guild that plans on raiding in BFA as I already have it pre-purchased. Above all else, the guild should feel like a community and not a guild that only logs in for raid time.

Please post below and I will get back to anyone I believe I would fit with with my btag/discord/logs.

Thanks for your time. Happy Raiding!
<REGENCY>
Horde, Mal’Ganis
Regency is an adult mythic raiding guild encompassing a community of raid teams dedicated to cultivating an enjoyable atmosphere for gaming. Our teams retain their own autonomy (their own name, officers, loot rules etc.) while also benefiting from a community that is eager to provide assistance and support as needed.
We are built upon three core pillars that sustain and enrich our community: collaboration, respect, and inclusivity. With these we care for and help the community grow while also slaying dragons in Azeroth.

Progression
6/11M Antorus
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
3/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

Recruitment
Due to the mature nature of our atmosphere, we prefer all applicants to be 18+.
Check out our website for individual team needs and progression or hop in our discord to contact a recruiter immediately! Discord: https://discord.gg/jetmdFy Website: http://www.regencyguild.com/

Raid Teams

Legends of Chaos - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 2/11 Mythic
Time: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Crippling Depression - Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Time: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Monday, Tuesday

Afterdawn - Morning Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 5/11 Mythic
Times: 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM CST

Repulsion - Mythic Raid Team
Times: 9pm to 12am CST
Days: Sunday, Monday, Wednesday

Remnant – Casual Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 1/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST
Days: Saturday, Sunday

Hallowed Ground - Mythic Raid Team
Times: 11pm to 2am CST
Days: Friday, Saturday

Bloodline – Mythic Raid Team
Progression: 6/11 Mythic
Times: 7pm to 10pm CST

Contact
Recruitment Admin: Izzy (Btag: izy#1699, Discord: Izzy#5574)
Recruitment Admin: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202, Discord: Symmone#2172)
Hey there we have the perfect home for you!
<Main Event> US Magtheridon alliance guild (Currently 2/11M ABT) need to fill our last core raid spots! We are a semi-hardcore raid squad that raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8-11pm EST. We are currently in need of ranged DPS and a solid healer. We pay for xfers
Hit me up Ripitred#1508
Short version: 7/11 M. 3 night a week schedule.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760937501

Xantoniel#1517
Blade#1918
Rostafer#1882
Hi,

Our raids start 1 hour earlier than your listed times. But if you can fit us into your schedule, we think you'd be a great fit as a MW monk is near the top of our recruitment list.

[H - Hyjal - US]<Infernum> 6/11M Antorus, 8/9M TOS Friday + Saturday 8PM-12AM EST

Raid Times: Friday and Saturday 8PM to Midnight Eastern Time

Progress: 6/11 M Antorus, 8/9M TOS, 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV CE, 7/7M EN CE

Contact: You can contact us with questions via Battle.net at Vanubial#1939 (Co-GM) or Bread#11427 (Officer) or via Discord at Vanubial#3592 or Breadsticks#1941

More Info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759426337
Hello!

Currently 4/11m, raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm cst to midnight. Hit me up on bnet at Mainge#1987, so I can tell you why someone with your experience is the right fit for us.
If you are able to make an hour earlier;

<Volition>

[Horde] US-Zul'Jin

Current Progress:
7/11 Mythic Antorus | 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras | 9/10 Mythic Nighthold | 3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor - Cutting Edge | 7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare - Cutting Edge

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Volition

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday 8:00 - 11:00pm EST

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild with a core comprised of raiders with past top US experience. We expect high performance, but are a relaxed, friendly, and a drama-free environment.

What we are looking for:
We are seeking exceptional DPS and a healer. It is a huge bonus if you have past top 100 US experience and if you can play your off specs to a high level. The high priority listing for recruitment is below.

We are striving to improve every tier. The current schedule means we have to communicate and address problems quickly for a clean and fast, efficient progression. We are not interested in meter padding or loot goblins. We need competent players who pay attention to mechanics.

RECRUITMENT

Please be advised that all exceptional applications of any class/role/spec will be reviewed and assessed in the normal way even if the recruitment need is not high. Any exceptional DPS, tank, or healer applications will always be considered.

Healer - Core

Monk (MW)
Paladin (Holy)

Ranged

Druid (Balance)

Melee

Shaman (Enh.)
Warrior (Fury)
Rogue (Sub./Sin.)
Monk (WW.)

Contact
All guild and app. information can be found at https://volitionzj.enjin.com/

For any further questions regarding recruitment feel free to contact myself Ryles#1518 // Carlynn#1201 // Ljmadness#1790
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
<Dishonored> on Winterhoof is looking for raiders! Main team 5/11 Mythic Tu,Wed,Th. 730pm-1030 pm pacific time. Second core team 2/11 Mythic on Sat/Sun 6-8 pacific time.

Add me on btag if youre interested JordyPie#1970
1-4am est :D

***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (7/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. Week 1 you're bottom of the loot chain but still get to roll, Week 2 you have a higher chance of loot and Week 3 you're promoted to Raider/Core Raider and fully able to roll.

***Progression***
Currently 7/11 mythic.
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/Despicable

***Recruitment***
Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage)
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior)
3. Healer (Monk, Paladin, Disc Priest)

***Application***
contact Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via http://www.despicableguild.com/#