Multi-Class 7/11M Exp Tank LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
My current guild situation has changed so I'm looking for new raiding guild.

Raid Experience:
9/9M EN
3/3M ToV
10/10M NH
7/9M ToS
7/11M Antorus

Guild Requirements
  • Horde
  • 6/11M Minimum
  • Core Spot (no 3rd tank / bench)
  • Availability
  • Mon-Thurs 7pm-1am EST
  • No less than 3 and no more than 4 hours/night
  • Hard cap at 4 nights/week
  • Morning raids will only be considered for Sat/Sun guilds
  • Classes Available:
  • Vengeance DH
  • Brewmaster Monk
  • Logs:
  • DH: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/15731206
  • Monk: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/17581122
  • Contact Me:
  • Btag: Keggernaut#1206
  • Discord: Keggernaut#9740
  • bump
    02/01/2018 05:09 PMPosted by Xanthippie
    <Dilligaf> is a semi-casual raiding guild on Mal'Ganis with a core of 21 active raiders. We are a chill group of old school players who have been raiding together throughout the expansion and have cleared Normal and Heroic Argus raids. The goal is to get us going into Mythic Antorus Progression ASAP, all we need currently is a good tank to off-tank with me. *Currently one of my DK dpsers is offspec tanking till we find a new core tank.*

Raiding isn't the only thing we do here, in the down time we are usually pushing high level Mythic Keys weekly (20+), leveling alts, or helping each-other gear (If needed). Since we are a semi-casual guild we like to have fun while getting things done, whether its giggling our way through Mythic +'s or clearing raids. We are also a self-sustaining guild with many of the raiders and officers contributing with maxed professions.

***We are an 18+ Guild due to the nature of the discord, cursing, dark humor, dank memes, etc.***

Raid Times:
  • Tuesdays 6:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Thursdays 8:00pm-10:00pm PST
  • Sundays 7:00pm-9:00pm PST (If needed or will be alt runs in the future, TBD)

• Current Needs:
  • Core Tank (Partnered with me - Blood DK Main Tank)
  • Requirements: 950+ ilvl w/ 70+ traits in main spec weapon

If you think you may be a good fit for our guild or would like to inquire about additional information or questions you may have, please contact either myself or my CoGM Shockers.

Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/305227/

Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dilligaf

Discord
    GM = Xanthippie #8509

[u]BattleNet IDs

GM = Xanthippie#1937
    CoGM= Shockers#1848

*Both Discord and Battlenet are the best ways to reach Xanthippie since I have both mobile apps*

Hope to hear from you soon :)
    bump
    bump
    <Bench Raiders> is a new guild with player experiance of 8/11 mythic, 6/11 and 4/11 mythic experience to raid together on tue/wed. We also have high mythic+ teams with 4k+ Score. We are looking for the last few people to fill spots.

We raid Tues/Wed 8pm-12am CST

Discord: Boo#3672
    <Meh> is a newly reformed guild looking to dive back into mythic as soon as possible! With a strong core of members who are already 6/11 M experience. 

We are looking to recruit more ranged i.e hunter, ele shaman (no boomkins). As well as a Mistweaver monk / Disc priest.

Our goal is to be a end game mythic raiding guild consisting of like minded people and players of similar skill with a dedicated mindset to get !@#$ done but also enjoy playing together as a team and most of all...having fun! Many members in the guild have been playing for over 10 years and have obtained countless cutting edge achievements.

Outside of raid we enjoy playing other games together and farming M+ until our eyes bleed. We help all members of the guild complete their weekly 15's on time.

We strive to be a friendly community with an environment that encourages positivity and discourages negativity and toxic behavior.

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm cst

Message midnah#1811 to apply.
    bump
    BUMP
    bump
    still looking
    hit me with your guild info
    boys pls
    still looking boys
    (Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
    Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
    Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
    Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
    Nighthold - 8/10M
    Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
    Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/KJ Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
    Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
    Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
    Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
    Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
    Healer: Closed
    Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
    Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
    If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
    will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
    RC Loot Council
    Exorsus Raid Tools
    Angry Assignments
    Bigwigs or DBM
    WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
    bump
    BUMP
    bump
    still looking boys, hmu
    boys pls