965 Resto Shammy 4/11M LF Guild to run with.

Guild Recruitment
965 Resto Shammy 4/11M (Gar, Hounds, HC, Eonar) LF Mythic guild to run with. I am not looking to join the guild because I have started the a guild with a friend in real life, and is a bit of a passion project if you will. So I am looking for a "second-home," a guild that will accept me as one but be okay with me keeping my guild name that I have started with my friend. You commit to me, and I will commit to you, period. Just stopped running with a guild because they decided to trial a disc priest without alerting me, I don't mind if you end up replacing me with someone who will join you guild. I would do the same, just have the courtesy to let me know ahead of time, and not at raid time. Feel free to add me if your guild can accommodate :) DGriff63#1753.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Doppelganger> on Sargeras is recruiting and we’re interested in talking with you. Here is our information, we will try and contact you to chat but we will leave our contact information here as well.

Current Progression:
8/11M

Our logs:
warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17396/

Progression Schedule:
Mon/Wed/Thu 8:30-11:30 PM CST. We add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to ensure a strong start the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Performance and maturity are both essential to raiding in Doppelganger. Underperformers and players toxic to our community are handled swiftly.

Here are some useful links:
Expectations/ Information thread: http://doppelganger.enjin.com/forum/m/27147649/viewthread/16558754-what-to-expect-from-doppelganger
Application link:
http://doppelganger.enjin.com/recruitment

For Recruitment Questions Contact:
GM - Rudamen#1295