943 Resto Druid/942 Ele Sham LFG Chill Guild

Guild Recruitment
1. EST (-5 GMT) I'm on a lot throughtout the week
2. Illidan
3. Horde
4. Semi-hardcore guild that likes to try to progress but can have fun
5. I'm coming back from an hiatus so don't really have any current Raid
experience
6. My logs are trash I wont lie, coming back as well as trying to get used to a new
class (Resto Druid that'll become new main from Ele Shaman hopefully)
7. BTag - CplDayWalker#1463 Discord - ☭WashedUpBootMarine☭#7819
8. Need a guild thats ok with lots of profanity, also understanding that I take care
of my 91yo Great-Grandmother which requires me to afk roughly 5-10 min
every night around 2300ish (11PM) EST to put her to bed, I have Heroic
Antorus 4 set from a carry on my Resto Druid my Ele has 2 set i believe, Resto
Druid is 943 Ele is 942, be ok with dark jokes and inuendos, be an 18+ guild
please as well as a guild that doesn't get butthurt easily

Thats all I can think of at the moment, hit me up
CplDayWalker
Well, if you decide you want to keep playing the elemental shaman, I could use an ele buddy! :)

We're 10/11 H, semi-casual adult raiding on Area 52. Heroics only, but we also do the glory raider achievements and m+. We're alt friendly, so once stuff is on farm most people will swap to an alt, so you'd really get to play both toons eventually.

We're pretty chill, and "that's what she said" is just about my favorite phrase ever. Mon/Wed 9-11 PM EST is raids, so you'd be able to take care of your great-grandmother after raid ends :)

Spirit#1381 if you want to chat more! :)
Hey Drmotrinsoxs!

We may be a good fit for you. We classify ourselves as Semi-hardcore, but are looking to maybe up our numbers for the future and maybe a few Mythic Bosses in the months we have leading into BFA.

So check us out. I'll add you up and we can talk!

Add me at:
Btag (MrSpa#1618)
Discord, faster (Djii#7955)

If I'm not around, add:
TheAlexander#1979

Here's our little spiel:
We are <Stormforged>. [Stormscale-US] 11/11H

Stormforgedguild.enjin.com

About us:
We are a friendly and inclusive PvE guild, focused on being excellent to each other, progressing together, and caring when something good or bad happens to a member of our guild. While primarily an AOTC driven Heroic Raiding guild, we focus on all aspects of PvE (achievements, mythic+, etc.). We seek to achieve clear, consistent, and constant PvE progress as a team through cooperation, kindness, and communication.

Raid times:
Tuesday and Wednesday generally, 9:30 PM- 12:00 AM EST. Right now we're in farm, going one day a week. We’ve also been known to run Mythic+ on most days when not raiding. We have an active guild Discord that we use to raid, as well as chill and have fun with our friends.

Thanks!

-Djii
Hey Drmotrinsoxs, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid - Balance: High
  • Mage: High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active DPS.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

We are recruiting a Resto Shaman preferably for our Mythic team. All DPS will be considered and everyone given a trial. If you have logs please link them.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Heya! We're an 11/11H guild looking to round out a Mythic roster, searching for 945+ DPS and Heals.

We like to play other games together too, and hang out on Discord everyday. We're fairly serious about progression, and we tend to be strict about ending our raid at the designated time. Most of us are in our mid-20s.

We're on Bleeding Hollow US, Horde, and raid Saturday and Sunday from 8 to 11PM EST, come and grab a hot one and join us!

Send me a whisper and I'll get back to you ASAP. You can also reach me on my battle.net at Chronostasis#1748.
We are <Cherubs of Death> on Area-52 (Horde PVE). We are an adult-oriented 2-night semi-hardcore raid team made up of raiders that have been playing the game for over 10 years. We have been playing this game long enough to expect people to show up and get their game faces on during raids, but not make the game feel more like a job than a hobby.
Who We Want:
We want raiders who know that when the bosses need to die, it's time to be serious. We also value dedication as much as skill. If you join up, we expect you know the raid days/times and plan on being there a majority of the time. Real Life happens and ALWAYS comes first, but we don't have a raid without raiders. Our aim is to clear heroic asap and then move onto a relaxed mythic content progression we are here to have fun and chew bubble gum.

What We Are Currently Recruiting:
High:
Mage
Warlock
Ele Shaman
Shadow Priest
Tank

Medium:
Backup raiders

Low:
all other dps not in high

Our Progression:
7/7H EN
3/3H ToV
10/10N 10/10H NH 1/10M NH
9/9N ToS 9/9H ToS Pre-Nerf
11/11N 11/11H 2/11M Antorus
We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9pm-12am EST
How To Contact Us:
Tristrem#1953 GL
Discord Tristrem#0363
The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:
Healer (Shaman, Holy/Disc Priest, but accepting all applications!)
DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Progression:
Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M( Cutting Edge)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/Argus Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Closed
Healer: Holy Paladin, Restoration Shaman, Restoration Druid. ( Offspecs with dps is encouraged)
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Afflic Warlock.

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Hey! I'm part of a guild called Sabbatum on the Destromath server cluster. We're looking for consistent, dedicated raiders to fill our spots, and you sound just like the kind of person we need!

Our progression schedule;
Tuesdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
Sundays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
These days are our progression days, typically on mythic difficulty.

Our optional schedule;
Thursdays: 8:30 PM to 11:30 PM server/central time.
This day is a lesser farm day, typically on heroic, or normal if we're at that, difficulty.

There is a 5 minute break every raid scheduled around 10:00 PM respectively.

We value progression and preparedness, and tend to keep things lighthearted in the raids. Show up on time, show up prepared (gems, enchants, will to understand mechanics), and show up with a relaxed attitude and you'll have a great time. We use the RC Loot Council add on to distribute loot and we use Discord as our voice communication.

A bit of recent history about our progression;
We're 11/11N, 11/11H, and 4/11M with ABT.
We're 9/9N, 9/9H, and 5/9M with ToS.
We're 10/10N, 10/10H, and 6/10 with NH.

You can message (Brodimus#11844) or any of these guys;
Zercii (Bravado#1304)
Yggdraasill (Superban#1925)
Kobito (Kobito#1260)

and we'll get you set up ASAP.

We can discuss server transfer and faction change pays as well.