[H] Holy Priest/Frost Mage LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
I have a Holy priest (main) and I also play a Frost Mage (secondary) and I'm looking for a guild.
You can look at their profiles for more info. If you have any more questions message
Bnet: Amorain#1938
Discord: Amorain#0494

I am asking my recruitment team to message you, but I wanted to say hi here and drop my discord tag in case they are slow! (Hahaha.)

Thur/Sun/Mon 11p-2a EST

Looking for DPS and 1 healer who is capable of OS DPS.

My discord tag is Selleny#6547
<Legendary Few> on Crushridge

Is currently 2/11 Mythic 11/11 Heroic and seeking a few more capable raiders for Mythic progression. Below should be all the details you'll need to see if we could be a good match for each other.

About us
We are a friendly raiding guild created by active duty military and vets. With that in mind we are good about accommodating any and all real life commitments. We pride ourselves in getting people back into raiding after taking short or even long breaks. The atmosphere of the guild is definitely that of friends killing bosses while still trying to be competitive and accomplish goals.
Current Content:
7/7 Mythic EN
3/3 Heroic TOV
6/10 Mythic NH
10/10 Heroic NH
9/9 Heroic TOS
4/9 Mythic TOS
11/11 Heroic TBT
2/11 Mythic TBT

Any strong DPS
1 Strong heals

When we raid
Tues/Wed - 830 CST(2-3 hour nights)

10-15+ keystone runs every sunday

How you get loot
We used a DKP type system called priority - you earn points for hours spent, bosses killed, and items grabbed up for players MS. There is a catch up mechanic applied to your first week of raiding to bring you quickly up to roughly what the average is at that time.

What our raiders need

Contact us
You can contact Thecelleye#1376 or Dethloc#1230 via BattleTag
Or any of our officers in game
Dethlôc-Nathrezim (alt 147 for the funny o)
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 5/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-22 during the week.

Short clip taken during one of our Garothi Mythic kills, Enjoy!

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need

Demon Hunter
Enhance/Elemental Shaman
Cat/Boomkin Druid
Windwalker Monk

Currently in a high demand of a healer to round out our core.

We are also in need of Melee and Ranged Dps that specialize in boss damage.

*offspecs encouraged but not required

but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys!

► What we expect from you

Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Best in Slot list via the add-on required
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat

Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Best in Slot Redux
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule

Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
OPTIONAL Saturday alt run 10pm

► Loot

Loot is handled via Loot Council
More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags

Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Solvic, Raid Lead Vic#1848 - Battletag Vic#7913 - Discord
Shizzdru, Officer Shizznitzz#1640 - Battletag Twitch.tv/shiznitzz_ Discord
Fumbler, Recruitment Fumbler#11680 - Battletag Fumbler#2020 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!

If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
Hi Amorayn!

Animosity is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

<Dishonored> on Winterhoof Is LF talented, self motivated DPS raiders wanting a steady raid group with a potential of upward mobility and mythic benefits.

Main team 5/11 mythic on Tues/Wed/Thurs 730-1030 pacific. Closed at the moment.

Second core team 2/11 Mythic on Sat/Sun 6-9 pacific.
LF healers Holy priest, MW monk, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid. DPS offspec a plus.

Third team 11/11 Heroic on Tuesday, Wednesday 630-930 pacific.
LF healers preferably holy pally or MW monk
any ranged DPS

Add JordyPie#1970 on btag if interested
<Identity Crisis> - Hyjal Horde is recruiting!

Currently we are 11/11 H, destroying Antorus, aspiring to go mythic

We strongly believe in bringing Guild members before PuGs and thus,

We are looking for extraordinary players to fill our ranks

We have two raid teams:

Day Team = Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server)

Night Team = Tuesday, and Thursday
7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

Both teams are in need of more battle buddies

Day Team

Holy/Disc Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Druid
Boom Chicken

Night Team

Holy/Disc Priest

But all classes are strongly encouraged to contact us

We also do alt runs on Saturday 7:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

We actively run Mythic + dungeons almost every day of the week

Hello there! <Kinda Okay> is a 11/11N, and 10/11H guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm/progression and jump into mythic ATBT right away.

If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.

If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:00 PM – 10 PM EST (Heroic ATBT.)
⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:00 PM - 10 PM EST (Heroic progression on final boss/jump into mythic progression. At 7:15 PM EST we pull boss.)
⬛️ Weekends: Whenever there’s enough people online, we go in for normal ATBT for alt runs. (Optional raid.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ DPS: RDPS and Melee DPS
⬛️ Healers: Closed.
⬛️ Tanks: Second tank needed.

⬛️ 940+ ilvl
⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Kinda Okay’s officers if interested! (Kenjer#1110 or Kardnall#1658 on bnet!).
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
<Extra> of Zul'jin(H) is 1/11 Mythic in ABT. We are currently in need of DPS + 1 Healer for Mythic progression and we need YOU to make that happen.

The guild started at the end of Tomb of Sargeras by a bunch of friends and has quickly turned into something with potential for more if only we had enough people for Mythic. Our goal is to quickly clear Heroic ABT and move straight into mythic when the team allows that to happen.

Our raiding schedule is Tuesday and Wednesday, so only 2 nights at 9:30-12:30 EST. We are currently clearing all of Heroic on the first night, leaving us with 3 hours to progress mythic with. We will drop heroic all together when the majority of gear gets disenchanted.

Current Needs:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
Blood DK
Guardian Druid
We look forward to hearing from you if you choose to put your faith in us. We wont disappoint!.