Tank LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Demon Hunter Tank LF Guild With Core Raid Spot. Willing To XFer
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
<The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.
Hi Dth! We're looking to add a few more to our growing team. My B-Tag is Beef#12743 . I hope to hear from you soon!

<TAINTGUARDIANS> 11/11 Heroic, 11/11 Normal is LFM for Antorus!

Raid days/times.
  • Fridays/Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST.
  • Who are we?
    We're a guild comprised of young adults. We like to have fun while we raid. Jokes/Busting on each other is fully encouraged. We don't take the game too serious, and like to enjoy for what it is, a game.

What we offer as guild
  • A place you can relax and have a good time.
  • A light/friendly atmosphere while keeping it serious enough to progress through content at a decent pace.
  • AoTC every tier.
  • Flasks/Food/Gems/Enchants etc for those who contribute in any way.
  • Raids every week!
  • Mythic plus runs every week!
  • What we expect of you, a raider of TAINTGUARDIANS!
  • Be on time!
  • Know your class.
  • Come Fridays/Saturdays with a good attitude ready to kill some bosses!
  • Current Needs
  • Heals/DPS/Tank!
  • Contact Info
    <Meh> is a reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression as well as BFA.

We are looking to recruit more ranged i.e hunter, ele shaman (no boomkins). As well as a Mistweaver monk / Disc priest.

Our goal is to be a end game mythic raiding guild consisting of like minded people and players of similar skill with a dedicated mindset to get !@#$ done but also enjoy playing together as a team and most of all...having fun! Many members in the guild have been playing for over 10 years and have obtained countless cutting edge achievements.

Outside of raid we enjoy playing other games together and farming M+ until our eyes bleed. We help all members of the guild complete their weekly 15's on time.

We strive to be a friendly community with an environment that encourages positivity and discourages negativity and toxic behavior.

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm cst

Message Midnah#1811 to apply.
    Hey, saw your post and wanted to see if you'd be interested in our guild, Hurtful. We're a group of friends coming back to the game with experience ranging from top as high as top 20 US with lots of end game experience though all expansions. We raid Wednesday & Thursday 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM EST.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on battle tag, KrakenJack#1469, or check out our website and apply there http://hurtfulguild.com/

We are Roll for Blame, a raiding guild on Emerald Dream.

One of our main tanks has decided to quit the game and we are currently seeing a main raid tank for our Mythic progression group. We are a friendly bunch, very welcoming.

We would be interested in talking with any tanks that are looking for a new home and can make the raid schedule of;

Monday - Mythic Progression - 8:30pm EST
    Tuesday - Mythic Progression - 8:30pm EST
    Thursday - Heroic Farm - 8:30pm EST (OPTIONAL)
    Sunday - Mythic Progression - 8:30pm EST

Our Mythic nights are the ones we'd really need you to be able to make, we are currently a top 5 guild on the server and looking to keep pushing.

Any tank specs will be considered, please reach out to me directly at Neberkenezer#11575 and check out www.rollforblame.org for details.