936 S/Holy priest LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys, I am a 936 H/Spriest looking for a heroic raiding guild (Arti knowledge- 72 Shadow, 64 Holy). I am 11/11 Normal and 3/11 heroic. I am comfortable RDPS or healing. Look forward to hearing from you! Will consider realm change
Hello! 9/11 Heroic Antorus <Dry Rub> - Daggerspine is recruiting all roles for our growing guild and raid team! We raid Friday/Saturday 10pm-1am CST and have an alt normal run once a week or every other week. We like to make sure all of our members get their +15 keys done as well. Being a hybrid class you would fit in well with the roles we are looking for!

We are also comfortable with you trialing for a week or two to make sure we are a good fit for you! <3

Hit me up Moon#1672 if it sounds good!!!
Thunder Bluff Sushi Bar is small guild looking to be less small. We're looking for people who can just be chill, have fun with others, and not turn chat into a cesspool of derogatory remarks. In other words, don't be a *%%#!@**.
Our goal is to clear Heroic before the next tier is released. Even if that's 1 day before the next tier is released. We’re currently 3/11 Heroic. (we got a late start this tier and just started raiding on 1/5/18)
We're not fans of elitists or people looking to be carried. We just want some chill people who can keep their gear up to date and learn fights as we go.

Raid Times:
Saturday – 7pm server (CST) Normal/Heroic Antorus
Loot System: Personal loot. It’s just easier lol.

We don't have any strict attendance requirements, though obviously if you're absent more than you attend, we need a body and might have to find people to fill your role. But with flex raiding being a thing, it's not that big of a deal. We do prefer our tanks/healers to be a little more consistent with attendance however.
Disclaimer: We have a pretty tight zero tolerance policy on sexism/racism/homophobia/being a !@##!**! in general. You'll be warned a time or two, but if it keeps up you'll quickly be gone.

Feel free to message me if you want to join or have any questions.
Recruiting Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/bvKJbfC
Discord: NerdEsq#0692 (best way to contact me)
In game: Gimmemyname-Stormreaver
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NerdEsq
<DNA> Proudmoore Aus Late Night Raiding Guild 1/11M 11/11H Antorus currently looking for reliable raiders so we can push thru Mythic.. Our Guild Has been around for many years and still have multiple raiders that have been with us from day 1.. we are a laid back team but not only have some fun we get bosses killed and knuckle down wen required. Cauldrons/Food/Chants/Gems supplied.. Guild Repairs & we also use Discord for voice .

We are currently looking for Dps Hunter/DH/ WW Monk or S.Priest... We raid Wednesday / Thursday 1am -4am Pst which is 8pm-11pm Aussie time...

Please add me to battle tag- starryshammy#1715
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active DPS and Heals.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

We are recruiting a Resto Shaman preferably for our Mythic team. All DPS will be considered and everyone given a trial. If you have logs please link them.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
If you are into raiding or looking for a group to come hang out with come check us out.

<Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS. 11/11H ABT) LF ranged DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for Heroic ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

<Second Attempt> of Sargeras might be an option for you. We returned to the game after attending BlizzCon 2017 during the holidays and are currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus, 1/11 Mythic Antorus and are looking to add additional exceptional players to our roster.

Our basic information:
  • Battle Tag: Indofear#1324 and / or Wonka#1307 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
  • We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 12:30AM - 3:30AM EST during progression.
  • As of April 2015 we transferred from our home server of 10+ years, Eonar to Sargeras for the sake of a better community, recruitment pool, etc.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.secondattemptgaming.com

• Current Progression:
  • 11/11 Heroic Antorus
  • 1/11 Mythic Antorus

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

You can gather more information about us on our recruit post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759567303?page=1

Add Indofear#1324 or Wonka#1307 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website http://secondattemptgaming.com/recruitment

We're a relatively small, extremely close heroic raiding guild, currently progressing on Coven and recuperating after life has steered two of our main raiders away. As a result of this, we've got openings for ranged DPS specifically, who are looking to work with a small group of people on progression. Your shadow priest would be heavily in demand, though having an off-spec healer is a nice benefit when one of our healers has to stay late at work or study for a midterm.

We're not a mythic guild, nor will we ever be; a number of our members can't afford the time commitment, and we're very much about the group of people more than the activity. We're prone to playing Overwatch, Diablo or Golf-It during lulls in WoW.

Anyways, we raid on Thursday and Sunday nights, from 9:00pm to midnight EST on the Dalaran realm.

If you've any interest, I'd love to chat with you more; feel free to hit me up on Discord at Pawkkie#4247, or on Battle.net at Moog2#1123

Whether you consider us or not, best of luck in the guild hunt, it's a tricky one.

Cheers! :]
    Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
    Hello there! <Kinda Okay> is a 11/11N, and 10/11H guild residing on US-Bleeding Hollow. We consist young adults with lives who love playing this game in their free time. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed heroic farm/progression and jump into mythic ATBT right away.
    If you are currently undergeared, you will need to do your part in getting on par on where you need to be to be a part of the raiding progression (for heroic, 940-950 ilvl). We do a normal ATBT run for alts and gearing on the weekend, which we can usually blow through in about an hour and a half.
    If you want to join as a casual with no obligations that's completely fine. We'd be more than happy to have you and congratulate you on all your awesome achievements in guild chat to make you feel at home. We also play a variety of games together, most of them are just as great as your awesome achievements but if you don't want to play those games alone, we're here for you. We'll also show new players the way if you feel you need some help learning your class.

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:00 PM – 10 PM EST (Heroic ATBT.)
    ⬛️ Wednesdays: 7:00 PM - 10 PM EST (Heroic progression on final boss/jump into mythic progression.)
    ⬛️ Weekends: Whenever there’s enough people online, we go in for normal ATBT for alt runs. (Optional raid.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ DPS: RDPS and Melee DPS
    ⬛️ Healers: Closed.
    ⬛️ Tanks: Second tank needed.

⬛️ 940+ ilvl
    ⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
    ⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
    ⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
    ⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
    ⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
    ⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of Kinda Okay’s officers if interested! (Kenjer#1110 or Kardnall#1658 on bnet!).
    The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
    Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
    Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
    Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
    Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
    Hey, I would love to talk to you about joining us as a DPS and healer as needed. Here is the spam

Server: Silver Hand
    10/11 H Antorus
    9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10 H Nighthold
    3/3 H Trial of Valor
    1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.

Current Recruitment:
    - Hunter
    - Shadow Priest
    - Elemental Shaman
    - Balance Druid
    - Feral Druid
    - Mage
    - DPS Warrior
    - Warlock
    - DPS Demon Hunter
    - Death Knight
    - Rogue
    - Backup healer (any dps main spec)
    - Backup tank (any dps main spec)
    - Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
    <Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
    [A] Meh

Reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression/ BFA. Ideally searching for ranged/ 1 healer / 1 tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 6/11M AtBT.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
    Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.

Animosity is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

Hello, I’m not going to spam your page with a full ad we are 4/11M ABT and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 PST https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755706502?page=1
    Also have off day runs on Friday / Saturday, check us out!
    You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
    or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
    The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
      Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)

While the above info is about our alliance side located on Proudmoore we do offer a horde guild on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid times but you can find that on our website.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Hey Ørthodox, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
    • Demon Hunter: Medium
    • Druid - Balance: High
    • Mage: High
    • Priest - Shadow: Medium
    • Rogue: Medium
    • Warlock: Medium
    • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
    • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
    • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
    • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
    Add me lathander#1319 let's talk about what we have to offer, multiple m+ runs a week, N raids, H raids.... Hit me up
    Pulse is 2/11M & 11/11H Antorus is recruiting all DPS for mythic progression and heroic farming of Antorus. We are a semi hard-core raiding guild on the Magtheridon server cluster. Our current recruitment goals are to create more flexibility in our raid composition both for the purpose of boss strategies and to allow raiders a night off when real life happens. That said, core raid spots are available to incoming recruits who demonstrate great raid awareness and DPS.

Raid Times:
    Tuesdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
    Thursdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
    Sundays | Optional Heroic/Normal Alt Run | 8pm

Aside from raiding, members regularly run mythic +, and even form pug raid groups together. We look to foster a positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We look for our members to bring a mature attitude to all of our raids.

Heroic/Mythic raiders are asked to be on time with proper enchants, gems and consumables at the ready.

Please contact Bood#1672 Lightrath#1712, Montag#11525, or Lingus#1676 for more information. Thank you!