966 Frost DK 11/11H Experienced LFG

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a Mythic Guild, haven't done any Mythic kills this xpac. Just been sticking to heroic. Haven't had the time to commit.

I do now, and I'd like to get it cleared before BFA.

My Logs are all over 90% most are Legendary for Heroic.

Horde/Alliance doesn't matter to me. Would prefer a CST server if possible, if not, no big deal.

Can raid anytime during week as long as its past 7pm CST. Weekends same thing.

Btag : Smok#11883
Hello there!

<Arch Dominus> is a progression raiding guild on Stormrage (EST). We are a Semi-Hardcore Alliance guild and raid 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10:30pm – 12:30am EST. We are currently 11/11H Antorus & 2/11M Antorus LFM players to progress through Antorus.

We're always open to recruiting exceptional players, but specifically we are currently recruiting the following classes for our core 20 slots. If your class spec is not listed but your time allotted for raiding fits perfect please still get in touch with us. Things can change day to day.

Current Needs:

- Frost DK
- Marks Hunter
- Boomkin
- Rogue

You can whisper Bloodpain (Nysro#1640), Lyzzolda (Grokris#1859), Parasytic, Cascade or anyone else you see online in the guild and ask for someone who can help you. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
Howdy Checkmypulse!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a DPS DK, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Antorus. During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Antorus the Burning Throne Progression:
6/11 Mythic

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
7/9 Mythic

Nighthold Progression:
6/10 Mythic

Full recruitment thread:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbane#1864
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
@Shadowbaine I sent you a friend request
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Name: Positive Mental Attitude
Faction: Horde
Server: Tichondrius
Progression: 9/11M ABT
Core Raid Days: Wednesday/ Sunday
Core Raid Times: 6pm - 10pm PST(Server Time)

About Us: We are a close guild looking to push through mythic and enjoy our time while we do it. We enjoy joking around and having a good time. And when it comes time to raid, we buckle down and down bosses.

What We Are Looking For: We are looking for players who want to help progress through mythic end game content. We ask that people applying know the current content up through heroic, and have gear that is suitable for mythic progression.

Current Needs:

Hunter (MM)
DK frost or unholy
Mage (All Specs)
Warlock (All Specs)
Monk( windwalker)
Warrior(All specs)

Resto Shaman
Disc Priest

If I did not list your class, please don't hesitate to contact me. We are always recruiting more people. If you have the skill, and the competency to raid at a high level we will gladly bring you in.

Apply on the Website, then you can contact me in game via BattleTag, or character whispers. I will also be checking this post frequently.

BattleTags/Character Names:

Ironicks#1316 - Ironikx, Ironickz

We look forward to hearing from you!
Kitten Mittens is a semi hardcore Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We are an adult (21+) guild. We are looking to nearly or completely clear Antorus while it is current. We offer a very friendly atmosphere. We don't tolerate drama, toxicity, racism, etc. of any sort.

Progression: 1/11M Antorus
Raid times: Tues/Wed - 8:30-11:30 EST
Loot: Loot Council

The guild runs things on off night as well. A lot of us are mythic plus junkies and are always looking to run them. We run an alt raid (optional) on weekends for lower difficulties than our progression team is currently at.

What we are looking for:

Healers: Hpally (pref willing to switch hit)

DPS- Currently recruiting a a few caster dps. Vanq tier dps is highly highly preferred.

Even if you don't see your class listed above, please don't hesitate to apply!

Socials are welcome to join!

What we expect from you:
Complete understanding of class/spec.
Always looking to improve (simming, research, etc.)
Open minded/accepting of constructive criticism.
Working headset/mic/discord.
Strong internet connection.
Computer that can handle a raid environment.

We expect raiders to come to raid prepared at least 15 minutes prior. This includes having proper enchants, gems, pots, flasks etc.

Any questions, concerns, etc feel free to get in touch!

Guild: <Nothing Personal> Thrall
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (We do have non-mandatory raid nights)
Cleared: 11/11H, 2/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Mookey#1535 (BattleTag) Spacebar#1143 (BattleTag) Mookey#2492 (Discord)

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/Nothing+Personal
Needs: Any mature/exceptional players whose focus is directed towards mythic progression while having fun.
Raid Ready, Attitude Ready
Looking for any exceptional raiders to help us progress, ranged dps perferably boomkins and hunters!.
Thanks all, Found a guild.
I added you and will leave my info below too.

Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else. I do not feel that to cut and paste recruitment spam on people’s threads, give either person any insight. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. If this peeks your interest, please take the time to add me so we can talk. My Bnet ID is Geo#1668

I look forward to speaking with you,
Sargeras[A] Meh

Reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression/ BFA. Ideally searching for ranged/ 1 healer / 1 tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 6/11M AtBT.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 11/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We recruit for core spots.
Looking for a social guild? Progression without being hardcore? A home for your character? A fun, friendly environment? Then look no further!

The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is 2/11M, and is looking for all for all friendly and positive players! We are always looking to do M+, hang out, chill, and have a good time. Currently, one of our goals is to have a few more DPS and 1-2 stable tanks to round out our raiding core for the Antorus.

Current raid times are:
Fridays and Saturdays-
8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)

Behind it all, we are focused on keeping a healthy guild culture that likes to help each other out.

If you're interested in raiding, M+, or a place to call home, don't hesitate to contact us!
Whisper in game or send in-game mail to:

= )
Thanks for your time!
Pulse is 2/11M & 11/11H Antorus is recruiting all DPS for mythic progression and heroic farming of Antorus. We are a semi hard-core raiding guild on the Magtheridon server cluster. Our current recruitment goals are to create more flexibility in our raid composition both for the purpose of boss strategies and to allow raiders a night off when real life happens. That said, core raid spots are available to incoming recruits who demonstrate great raid awareness and DPS.

Raid Times:
Tuesdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
Thursdays | Mythic | 7:45pm - 11pm EST
Sundays | Optional Heroic/Normal Alt Run | 8pm

Aside from raiding, members regularly run mythic +, and even form pug raid groups together. We look to foster a positive, friendly and inclusive atmosphere for all players. We look for our members to bring a mature attitude to all of our raids.

Heroic/Mythic raiders are asked to be on time with proper enchants, gems and consumables at the ready.

Please contact Bood#1672 Lightrath#1712, Montag#11525, or Lingus#1676 for more information. Thank you!