Area-52 Holy Pally LF Mythic Guild

Guild Recruitment
Work from 5-12 P.M Central, Other than that im down too play. Looking for a guild into Mythic Raiding/M+ Keys aswell. Have been farming H pugging 11/11 since week one but now that i have transferred too Area-52 i am looking for a guild to get into Mythic bosses as i am capped out on gear. Post your times below or you can add my BTAG @ Smoketrain#1124
Hey Bro You might be a good fit for us this our info hit me up

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Arcanum
Area-52 Tues/Thurs 8-11EST

We are 2/11 Mythic

George#1122
Hey bud, we're 2/11M with a 7% wipe on AHC in extreme need of a holy pally for our healing comp.

Raid: Tuesday-Thursday 7 PM EST - 10 PM EST
Server: Area - 52

If you need anything else, add me and we can talk about it *Savage#1589
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 8/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
Still browsing offers.
Still browsing.
bump
bump
Hey there,
<Peach Kitten Licks> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Andorhal [H] led by 11/11M raiders looking to efficiently complete current raiding content on our alts and the mains of those who are not able to raid during the week. We are searching for a few more talented raiders to add to our mythic roster. We strive to be the best that we can through a humorous, easy-going, and constructive weekend raiding environment.

Raid Times:
- Saturday 8-11pm EST
- Sunday 8-11pm EST

Comms:
- Discord

Contact Info:
- Storm#15991
- Dippindotts#1504
- Tasset#11619
<Dishonored> on Winterhoof Is LF talented, self motivated DPS raiders wanting a steady raid group with a potential of upward mobility and mythic benefits.

Main team 5/11 Mythic Tu,Wed,Th 730-1030 pacific.
Second core team 2/11 Mythic on Sat/Sun 6-9 pacific.

Add JordyPie#1970 on btag if interested