Pally LF Casual Guild PVE PVP

Guild Recruitment
Returning Player
Realm: Illidan
Faction: Hord
Willing to tank, heal, or dps.
Used to be hard core PVP. But mainly looking for enjoying the content and companionship now.
Mythological Knights is recruiting players who love playing the game!

The guild is on Silverhand which also interconnects with Farstriders and Thorium Brotherhood!

We are currently building a raiding team. We are not hardcore raiders! We like to see progression and would eventually like to see Mythic.

We are currently looking for:
-Healers
-DPS
-DPS/HEALS (OS)
-TANK/HEALS (OS)
-DPS/TANK (OS)

We are looking for a few more key players and anyone who wants to come and raid! We are not by any means a hardcore raiding group. Once we have at least the min 10 people we will be raiding. We are currently looking at Friday nights from 5-7pm PST and Saturday mornings from 8-10am PST.

The Guild is a laid back fun place to be! We do different events that everyone can join in! Including but not limited to:
- All level of dungeons!
- Raids
- Guild events
~Guildie Xmas
~Thanksguildie
~ And Many more!

Guild is as drama free as we can possibly make it!

Guild Perks:
-Discord
-Guild repairs
-Rank advancements
-Very helpful guild members
If you are interested in the guild or would like to know more reply on here or simply whisper or message or send a mail to me in game Oliwalilei- Silverhand! ADD battlenet tag as well Bethany#1122
Hi, I really hope I have the answer to your hunting. We are a guild, umm excuse me a home with a family on Lightbringer, alliance side, looking for people just like you to complete our family. I encourage you to check out my forum post, at your leisure of course and let me know what you think. I truly believe we are just what you are looking for, the answer to all your problems, Home Sweet Home. :) I realize we are not on the realm or faction you prefer but I do hope that you at least check out my post and maybe we can work something out. :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760957564

I really look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Hunting ~ Issy