Pally LF Casual Guild PVE PVP

Guild Recruitment
Returning Player
Realm: Illidan
Faction: Hord
Willing to tank, heal, or dps.
Used to be hard core PVP. But mainly looking for enjoying the content and companionship now.
Mythological Knights is recruiting players who love playing the game!

The guild is on Silverhand which also interconnects with Farstriders and Thorium Brotherhood!

We are currently building a raiding team. We are not hardcore raiders! We like to see progression and would eventually like to see Mythic.

We are currently looking for:
-Healers
-DPS
-DPS/HEALS (OS)
-TANK/HEALS (OS)
-DPS/TANK (OS)

We are looking for a few more key players and anyone who wants to come and raid! We are not by any means a hardcore raiding group. Once we have at least the min 10 people we will be raiding. We are currently looking at Friday nights from 5-7pm PST and Saturday mornings from 8-10am PST.

The Guild is a laid back fun place to be! We do different events that everyone can join in! Including but not limited to:
- All level of dungeons!
- Raids
- Guild events
~Guildie Xmas
~Thanksguildie
~ And Many more!

Guild is as drama free as we can possibly make it!

Guild Perks:
-Discord
-Guild repairs
-Rank advancements
-Very helpful guild members
If you are interested in the guild or would like to know more reply on here or simply whisper or message or send a mail to me in game Oliwalilei- Silverhand! ADD battlenet tag as well Bethany#1122
Hi, I really hope I have the answer to your hunting. We are a guild, umm excuse me a home with a family on Lightbringer, alliance side, looking for people just like you to complete our family. I encourage you to check out my forum post, at your leisure of course and let me know what you think. I truly believe we are just what you are looking for, the answer to all your problems, Home Sweet Home. :) I realize we are not on the realm or faction you prefer but I do hope that you at least check out my post and maybe we can work something out. :)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760957564

I really look forward to hearing from you.

Happy Hunting ~ Issy
Hello would like a chance to chat and see if we would be a good fit for you add me on btag hellswood#1206
Tank Breakers is a tight-knit, progression priority type of guild that still strives to keep a friendly enviroment at all times.

Our members stay focused on progression while also joking and goofing around, but our main goal is to clear bosses. Outside of raids we are group that enjoy pushing mythic keystones and getting everybody the +15 for the week.

Raid Days and Times :

Tuesday and Thursday Raids
Invites: 9:15pm EST / 6:15pm PST
First Pull: 9:30pm EST / 6:30pm PST
Raid End: 12:30pm EST / 9:30pm PST

What we hope to do between Legion and the first raid tier of BFA:

-Establish ourselves with a group to clear Normal and Heroic.
-Keep recruiting until we have a core 20 man raid team in place.
-Begin Mythic Progression
-Become a Mythic Raiding guild that can clear before the next raid tier.
-Have our 22-23 core raiders, we will be doing a bench system based on what is needed for the fight.

What we are looking for:

- 1 Non DK Tank (Guardian Druid Preferred)
- Healers (Holy Priest Preferred)
- DPS (Ranged and Melee)

If you are interested, you can contact us via Battletag:
Aarius - Guild Master (Aarius#1625)
Nerbies - Officer (Rebelsketchy#11218)
Kiskee - Officer (Ansoni#1771)
Unlucky Officer (IAmRedMyst#11611)
ILLIDAN <Twisted Destiny> is a 11/11N guld with heroic progression and rbgs twice a week! We are looking for fun and active players to bolster our ranks against the legion in raiding! Raids=Tues/Thurs- 8pm-llpm & optional Sunday at 5pm. Come hang in disc! We also have guild rbgs and 8pm on Fri and Sat for you pvpers!

We have killed Argus in normal as a guild group. We have killed Heroic Garothi but our issue is our numbers. A lot of us have AOTC and are good players but we need more patient and consistent players to bolster our core raid team. We are looking for a almost any class but a class with berserk would be nice cause I tend to switch to my alt to help tank in raids. Depending on new recruits and things that could change. Please message me on my btag, Hero15#1546 .
As for me I raided about half way through Mythic Nighthold in its current content. We plan to push into Mythic eventually and have Heroic on farm. Come make friendships that will last and find people to always game with, with our active discord and variety of ages from 17-40 we are welcoming of anyone as long as you can take a joke and are a persistent person! Thanks for reading and I hope you will give us a chance to have fun, raid and kick some booty.

Hero15#1546
Hey there! I'm looking for someone to raid more casually into mythic with us but I am moreso specifically looking for people who want to PVP! I'd LOVE to meet you and chat!

Progression:
    11/11H ABT

We will continue farming heroic, completing the heroic achievements for the mount, and then dip into mythic for fun! (No obligation to play in mythic)
Looking for players who are skilled and/or are eager to learn and advance.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST
    Wednesday: Guild wide farm content 8pm - 10:30pm EST
    Friday (alternating weeks) Achievement runs followed by online Cards Against Humanity 8pm - ?
    Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST (Casual/Alt Optional)
    Monday PvP (Rated BG's 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:
    Dalaran - PvE (US)

Loot System:
    Personal Loot with ML and group discussion for tier bosses and notable BIS trinkets.

About Us:
    <Rally> is a guild comprised of people who were formerly hardcore raiders at one time but have since crossed a threshold into adulthood rendering us all unable to put in that amount of time anymore. We are a casual, social guild but take our progression raiding seriously. We still bring all highest level consumables to every raid, run and review logs, and fully gem, enchant, and optimize gear. We run two mythic raid teams very similar in leadership style and atmosphere. We put a high emphasis on the people in our raid and prefer not to play in an atmosphere where we treat people like numbers. We work with each other and help each other improve and push ourselves beyond our capabilities.

Our casual/alt raid has less stringent expectations. This is an environment where you are free to come and go as you please and be a relaxed about clears. This raid is still led by a raid leader but just moves at a bit of a slower pace than the progression raids by nature of lower ilvls or skill caps than that of the progression team.

Guild Atmosphere
    We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We're still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There's some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We're a family here. We have the annoying uncle who never shuts up until we globally mute him and we have the mom who has to keep the children in line sometimes. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it's just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together. These raids are normally at or near capacity.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

How to Apply:

Battle.net:
    Avarraela#1295
    Discord:
    https://discord.gg/BUJcjqd
    Ava#5594 (Case Sensitive).
Join us as we move towards The Battle for Azeroth...

Who we are:
Critical Error [Sargeras - A] is an Adult Guild of online friends who game together and are looking to increase our community and raid teams. We are all 21+, friendly and looking for like minded people to join our community and our raids. We have a solid group of players who have families and other commitments that can take them away from the game every now and then, so we understand when Real Life happens...

Our Raid Teams:
We are a casual - but progression focused - raiding guild on Sargeras-US. A good description of our raid mindset is that we are seriously casual. We like to have fun, but when it's time to down a boss - it's time to down a boss.

Current Progression
11/11 N Antorus
11/11 H Antorus

We're actively recruiting for our raid teams.
Dps
Healer w/ DPS OS

Current raid times are:
Main Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Tuesday and Thursday

Alt and Lvling Raid - 8:00pm to 11:00pm CST (Server Time) Friday and Saturday (if enough interest)

PVP
We have some small groups of players that run Battlegrounds and do some World PvP throughout the week...

If you think are looking for a new home and think we would fit well with you or you with us, please msg anyone online and they will put you in contact with Sillees, Prepi, Kikaginger or Gorraxx...

Thank you for taking the time to read about us and I hope to hear from you in game.

Prepi#1372