ilvl 970 3/11 M Antorus Aff Warlock LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Good evening,

As the title states, I main a AotC: Argus, 3/11Mythic Antorus (7/9 Mythic ToS) Affliction Warlock (logs upon request) and I am LF a new raiding home. Ive been playing WoW since vanilla with many years of hardcore and semi-hardcore raiding experience going all the way back to those MC/BWL days. I also have raiding and recruiting officer experience in a high-end, Mythic progression guild dating back all the way to Mount Hyjal/ Black Temple, throughout Wrath, and most of Cata.

I prefer raiding nights, weekdays, and a maximum of two nights a week (6-8 hours a week total). I also would prefer a guild with an active community that participates in pushing Mythic+, achievement runs, and a some PVP. I also have various alts, so if your guild likes to do alt runs, that's a plus.

If your guild fits this criteria, leave your bnet and I'll contact you in game or feel free to post here. Thank you for your time and have a great day!
Yo my dude (or dudette hashtag 2018)! We are an amazing fit for you! Add me on btag so we can chat! App#1332

<Put me in Coach> is a guild composed of raiders who raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers, but were looking for a semi-hardcore raiding environment. With a 2 night/6 hour raiding schedule we maintain high efficiency during raids but still have a friendly environment. We have an established loot council as our distribution method. Our goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push for top 100 US in BFA. We are currently 5/11M and are looking for all interested members, so apply now!

Raid Times
Tuesday 930pm-1230am EST | 630pm - 930pm PST
Wednesday 930pm-1230am EST | 630pm – 930pm PST

Required addons
RC Loot Council
Deadly Boss mods
Angry Assignments
We highly recommend weak auras

Weekly Goals
15+ key for every raider
Legendary farm if member does not have current Best in Slot

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact:
Appqt | App#1332
if you can do weekends im looking for an aff lock for my roster.
Fri/Sat 7:30-10:30 pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST)
add me on btag if interested, reza#1890
Hello, I recruit for <Skada Doesn't Know>, a horde raiding guild on Mal'Ganis.

Currently are 5/11m. Raid times are Fri/sat 9pm to midnight cst. Super active guild socially with mythic plus every single day, pvp, movie nights, mount farming, etc.

Hit me up on at Mainge#1987 if you're interested in joining our family
(Deprave) Horde Zul'jin (US), Recruitment is open. We are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focus on pushing their characters both inside and outside of raid.

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, can take jokes; we are very un-PC. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Antorus the Burning Throne 5/11M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST, and we will end at 12AM
Tuesday : Optional Heroic Farm/Argus Sale 9:00 pm-11 pm
Wednesday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: Mythic Progression 9:00pm-12:00am

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be best possible guild we can be, but also have fun. When we aren’t raiding we run high Mythic+ keys

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Druid,Death Knight
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Demon Hunter, Warrior
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Balance Druid, Warlock
If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We
will accept all exceptional applicants. There are always opportunities to join the group.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
<Dishonored> on Winterhoof Is LF talented, self motivated DPS raiders wanting a steady raid group with a potential of upward mobility and mythic benefits.

Main team 5/11 mythic on Tues/Wed/Thurs 730-1030 pacific.
LF healer- rest druid preferred, disc priest, holy pally

Second core team 2/11 Mythic on Sat/Sun 6-9 pacific.
LF healers with a dps offspec
any dps, ele sham, WW monk, hunter, warlocks

Third team 11/11 Heroic on Tuesday, Wednesday 630-930 pacific.
LF healers preferably holy pally or MW monk
any ranged

Add JordyPie#1970 on btag if interested
***Despicable [A] on Sargeras [US] - (7/11)M***

***Raid Information***
Tue/Wed/Thur 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Mythic)
Friday 10pm-1:15am Pacific time (Heroic farm - social run) ***Guild Info*** Despicable was created almost a year ago(late NH progression) just a bunch of friends wanting to make a serious progression guild purely focused on no nonsense just killing bosses while having fun. This is a mature guild ZERO drama tolerance, we do play other pc/xbox games together besides wow. And lastly for fun we run a ton of high 20+ mythic keys majority of the guild are 3000+ rating on Mythic plus scores, and we love PVP. We run a 25-30man rotating roster so everyone gets mythic xp/kills and we run a two week trial process. Week 1 you're bottom of the loot chain but still get to roll, Week 2 you have a higher chance of loot and Week 3 you're promoted to Raider/Core Raider and fully able to roll.

Currently 7/11 mythic.

Although all strong applicants are considered, the following will be prioritized:
1. Ranged DPS (Warlock, Druid, Mage)
2. Melee DPS (DemonHunter, Shaman, Warrior)
3. Healer (Monk, Paladin, Disc Priest)

contact Adobo#1390 Biggiesmiles (Btag) - Guild Master
Vandorf#11201 Hophopglide (Btag) - Recruiting officer
Tafbird2000#1431 Powerhouse (Btag) - Raid Leader
or apply via
Hello I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 4/11 M ABT
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 PST
Also have off day runs on Friday / Saturday, check us out!
<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break and now we're back! Our core is 4/11M Antorus and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8pm-11pm CST
Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must.

Positive attitude
90% attendance
Exceptional knowledge of your class
Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start

945+ IL
75+ Artifact Traits
11/11H Antorus
Previous mythic experience is a plus!

All positions currently available!

Contact us

Hit up my btag so we can chat more.

Hi there, <Air>is a longstanding(established 2013) top 9/11M 7/9M 10/10M 7/7M daytime/morning raiding guild located on the large Alliance server Sargeras.
Currently we seek reliable and skilled individuals to help us pursue our Mythic Antorus Progression. Below is a brief summary of our culture, structure, and requirements.

We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST. Attendance is the NUMBER ONE thing we look for in applicants so please make sure you can make our times.-

We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large

Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

Additionally, qualified applicants should be appriopriately geared, gemmed/enchanted, and well versed in the content we are tackling in addition to having adequate logs.

*We currently need:*
-Resto Shaman
-Any strong and exceptional players

*Addons we require*
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras

*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at
Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/11M. Discord for voice comm and RCLootCouncil for loot. We are a pretty laid back group.

Hit me up if you want more info, etc.
maliwali#1577 btag or maliwali#2947 discord
Hello! I’m from the guild Technique [A] on Dalaran. We are currently 7/11Mythic and raid 9:30-12:30 EST Tuesday/Thursday, Optional Heroic on Wednesdays around 8:00 EST.
If you want an awesome environment inside and outside of raiding, this is the guild for you. We are extremely active outside of raid times. Our goal is getting Cutting Edge this tier. We love to push and sell keys. We do help out with transfer if we feel you be a great fit in our guild.
If this is something you are interested you can contact me on discord! Chef#2953 (Case sensitive)
Guild: <Nothing Personal> Thrall
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST (We do have non-mandatory raid nights)
Cleared: 11/11H, 2/11M
Recruitment Contacts: Mookey#1535 (BattleTag) Spacebar#1143 (BattleTag) Mookey#2492 (Discord)

Needs: Any mature/exceptional players whose focus is directed towards mythic progression while having fun.
Raid Ready, Attitude Ready
Looking for any exceptional raiders to help us progress!
3/11M late night raiding guild our times are:
Tues- 11:45pm-2:30am CST
Thurs/Fri- 11:15pm-2:30am CST
Saturday(optional) 11:15pm-2:30am heroic farm

We also do mythic mondays where we run keys all night and sometimes the highest key on time will get a prize other weeks we use that night to get people their alts 15 done for the week to help gear them up. The guild is very active outside of the morning (we are all sleeping or working then) on our off nights we do tend to do an alt run every now and again. It's a small guild but everyone here is extremely nice to one another and we have all been raiding together since ToS with some added new faces as real life has hit some of our older members hard.

Just add anyone of us for any questions :)
Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 5/11M 11/11H . We also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+. Requiring a +15 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10-22 during the week.

Short clip taken during one of our Garothi Mythic kills, Enjoy!

We are looking to fill our roster with exceptional players as well as raiders to push M+ and progression content. We are interested in players who want to compete on meters while taking minimal damage and know how to have fun while doing it. Many off-night activities keep us active as a guild and community.

► What we need

Demon Hunter
Death Knight
Enhance/Elemental Shaman
Cat/Boomkin Druid
Wind-Walker Monk

Currently in a high demand of a healer to round out our core.

We are also in need of Melee and Ranged Dps that specialize in boss damage.

*offspecs encouraged but not required

but we will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for Tanks, Healers and any DPS interested in pushing M+ keys!

► What we expect from you

Attendance (100% while trialing and 90% as a raider)
Artifact traits up to date
Weekly Mythic +15
All required add-ons installed and kept up to date
Best in Slot list via the add-on required
Up to date on your class and role
Able to handle direction and suggestions

► Required Add-Ons and Voice Chat

Astral Keys
Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
Weak Auras
Best in Slot Redux
Exorsus Raid Tools

► Raid Schedule

Tuesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Wednesday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
Thursday: 9:00pm EST to 12:00am EST
OPTIONAL Saturday alt run 10pm

► Loot

Loot is handled via Loot Council
More information can be found on our website forums

► Battletags

Kàrmâ, GM Karma#12379 - Battletag Karma#5681 - Discord
Tehexdlaymow, GM Miny#11513 - Battletag Miny#4305 - Discord
Solvic, Raid Lead Vic#1848 - Battletag Vic#7913 - Discord
Gallend, Officer Gilinis#1884 - Battletag Gallend#2751 - Discord
Fumbler, Recruitment Fumbler#11680 - Battletag Fumbler#2020 - Discord

Please place an application at our website at WWW.EFFICIENT.ENJIN.COM as it will give all of us officers a transparent outlook on you as a player!

If you have any questions that are not explained in this message or our website please contact one of us directly at the info above!
Catch me on bnet.. i may have a place for you in our 5/11M team.