ilvl 970 3/11 M Antorus Aff Warlock LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey! I'm an officer of <Wonder Palace> We are a new guild on Illidan that is reforming from a previous guild named <Vestigial> from Alliance Kel'Thuzad.

We currently have normal/heroic on farm & we're just filling out our roster so we can jump into mythic.

In ToS we started a little over halfway through the tier and raided 6 hours total a week and managed to down Mythic Avatar before the tier ended.

tl;dr 11/11HC antorus, 8/9M tos guild reforming. I know you said we prefer weeknights, but we raid friday/saturday 9pm->12am est. Should crush the first ~5 bosses easily once we get a full roster. A bunch of us have 6/11M Experience, few have more. Couple killed Argus M already.

BTag: kyloo11566
<Second Attempt> of Sargeras might be an option for you. We returned to the game after attending BlizzCon 2017 during the holidays and are currently 11/11 Heroic Antorus, 1/11 Mythic Antorus and are looking to add additional exceptional players to our roster.

Our basic information:
  • Battle Tag: Indofear#1324 and / or Wonka#1307 (For any questions or to talk about the guild)
  • We raid Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 12:30AM - 3:30AM EST during progression.
  • As of April 2015 we transferred from our home server of 10+ years, Eonar to Sargeras for the sake of a better community, recruitment pool, etc.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.secondattemptgaming.com

• Current Progression:
  • 11/11 Heroic Antorus
  • 1/11 Mythic Antorus

• Notable Progression Achievements are:
    Top world 70 guild for most of Burning Crusade and Wrath of the Lich King
    Realm First! Illidan Stormrage
    Realm First! Kil'Jaeden
    Realm First! Obsidian Slayer
    Realm First! Conqueror of Naxxramas
    Realm First! Magic Seeker
    Realm First! Lei Shen
    Realm First! Ra-den

You can gather more information about us on our recruit post https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759567303?page=1

Add Indofear#1324 or Wonka#1307 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website http://secondattemptgaming.com/recruitment
    Hello!

[H/A] <First Light> Moon Guard 2/11 Mythic Antorus – Recruiting!

First Light is actively recruiting exceptional raiders for both our Horde and Alliance Raid Teams, all of which are now actively and aggressively progressing in Legion. Our Horde Mythic Team currently stands at 1/11 Mythic Antorus (11/11 H/N, 3/9 Mythic ToS, 8/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN), and our Alliance Mythic Team stands at 2/11 Mythic Antorus (11/11 H/N, 4/9 Mythic ToS, 5/10 Mythic NH, 2/3 Mythic ToV, 7/7 Mythic EN).

• Both teams are using EPGP as of the launch of Nighthold.
    • Our team achieved AOTC Highmaul, BRF, and HFC.
    • We achieved 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel prior to Legion.
    • We achieved AOTC Emerald Nightmare in week one.
    • Our guild is over nine years old, and will remain active through Legion.
    • Raid team members are encouraged, but not required, to RP.
    • We will not halt or suspend raiding during Legion.
    • Our other guild activities help to stabilize our core raid teams.

<First Light> prides itself on having active, engaging RP events and able to push through PvE content at a competitive level. Those who join for raiding do not need to RP, however they must be capable of remaining respectful to those who do and vise-versa. Our Horde and Alliance Core Teams run on the same nights. We actively cross-review logs, jointly critique / improve strat. Though not required, players willing to gear characters for both teams will be greatly valued.

Both Horde and Alliance Raids are on Tuesday and Thursday every week with Horde running 8PM-11PM CST and Alliance Raids at 9PM – 12AM CST. Invites go out 15 minutes before.

Interested candidates for our Mythic Core Teams must have the following experience / traits:

• Have a desire to continue progressing in a friendly environment long-term.
    • Understand how to exhibit the absolute maximum potential of your class.
    • Be comfortable with constructive feedback and/or fair criticism.
    • Be comfortable with the possibility of being benched.
    • Be capable of exhibiting near-perfect execution of mechanics once learned.
    • Be willing to show up on time with flasks, food, and potions on hand.
    • Be willing to research fights, mechanics, and your own class.
    • Be willing and prepared to volunteer to execute task-specific raid mechanics.
    • Be respectful of the members of our server community who engage in RP.
    • Always bring a positive attitude with you to raid nights.
    • Willing to have near perfect attendance and informing Raid Leaders if you need to miss a raid.
    • Always be courteous to your fellow raiders and guildmates.

If you are interested, Apply at http://www.dawnwardens.com/apply or please contact one of the following officers in-game if you have questions:

=Senior Raid Staff=
    Anaeya (H) / Anáeya (A) - Raid Coordinator - Kierlani#1443

=Horde Raid Leads=
    Dree (H) / Saccha (A)
    Fengon

=Alliance Raid Leads=
    Mahari
    Gunnarr
    We'd be a great fit. Hit me up!

-
    TL;DR --- <Divinity> is an ex US #6 guild that has returned with original leadership & members for 2-day raiding. We are currently looking for top quality players for immediate core positions. Our focus is to clear Mythic content at a steady pace while having a great time. If you're confident in your ability to perform well and you’re interested in raiding on a lighter schedule, we encourage you to get in contact with us.

Guild: Divinity of US-Kel'thuzad
    Schedule: Tues & Sun 6-9pm MST (we don’t extend or add days)
    Current Needs: All competent players.
    Recruitment Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760618681

Contacts
    Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
    Ordylleo // Btag: Bravia#1763 // Discord: Brav#5718
    Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
    We are currently looking for another lock to add to our mythic raiding team. Please add me on btag if you are interested (koriwest#1711) or disc (koriwest#6372)

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
    Currently 5/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
    2-3 Healers (monk, druid, paladin)
    1 Tank - any

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
    @Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
    @Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
    @koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
    Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
    I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
    ~ Friday & Tuesday evening alt runs -- casual drop in
    ~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
    ~ focus on good paced progression @ 5/11M
    ~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
    ~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
    ~ weekday mythic+ farming
    ~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866
    Hey Babylon, <Requires Supervision> absolutely fits your criteria and would love to have a conversation with you!

You can find our contact info below, along with some other details about us:

-------------------------------------

Requires Supervision Mythic raid team Th/M: 4/11M
    1-2 Rdps Boom>Lock>SPriest>Hunter

When recruiting we do not recruit toons, we recruit people. People that will thrive in the community we have been building for 3 years. I look forward to chatting with you, and below is some basic information about the people who require supervision.

Guild: Requires Supervision
    Server: Turalyon
    Faction: Horde
    Realm: PVE
    Progression: 4/11M

Mythic days and times: Monday/Thursday
    8-11 EST PST friends 5-8 and Central 7-10

Additionally, there is a separate Heroic raid team that does their thing on Tuesdays/Wednesdays; this means that we have a pretty active community of people who are always online doing something.

Anyone interested in joining Requires Supervision can contact Ladie#1111, Zarin#1554, or find us in game.

-------------------------------------
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761667071

Hello, we are a Horde guild looking for players. We are a newly founded guild and need experienced people. I need a few players to take charge of planning and executing raids. We also quest and do a lot of PVP. We are currently four members strong. We are a laid back group that is about fun while kill things. We use Mumble for communication. I have added the link to my post above. If you are interested, send me mail in the game or whisper me for an invite. My Horde name is Thundrmaster and my alliance name is Thunderage (if I happen to be on my Alliance toon). Thanks in advance for your time if you look into my post. Hope you take me up on the offer. Have a great one! Rob
    -CA [A] on Sargeras [US]

-Raid Info-
    Tue/Wed 7pm-10:30 CST , optional (but encouraged) heroic run - Mon 7:30-10:30

-Progression
    5/11 mythic.

-If interested or have any questions do not hesitate to add me
    Delismash#1896
    Hello! <Hypnotic> 9/11M 2night on US Turalyon Alliance LF DPS for our Mythic core.
    Wed/Thurs 8-11pm EST. Tues = 110% optional alt night
    Full Recruitment Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20760688159#1
    Application: http://www.hypnoticguild.com/recruitment

Please add my btag/discord if you have questions or would like to talk.
    Discord: Laatu#4967
    Btag: Laatu#1956
    Appreciate your time.
    Hey there! <Pogs Anonymous> on Bleeding Hollow is currently recruiting exceptional ranged dps for Mythic Progression. We are currently 5/11 M

Raid times
    Tuesday- 7:30-10:30 EST
    Wednesday- 7:30-10:30 EST (Optional raid night for Heroic)
    Thursday- 7:30-10:30 EST

WoWprogress
    https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Pogs+Anonymous

If you're interested please apply at http://www.pogsanonymous.com/
    Also you can add us on battle net: Pyro#1488, Prazx#1971, Xylode#1744, and Kyawa#11928
    And Discord tags: Necrosis#8407, Prazx#5726, grumpydruid#5066, and Kyawa#9817

Thanks for your time and I hope to hear from you soon!
    [H]-Remnant- Of <Regency>

9/9H 3/9M
    (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)

About Team:
    As an original Regency raid team, our goals are to down raiding content as well as forge friendships in the process. We have very dedicated leadership that stresses the importance of building a fun atmosphere but also remaining tried and true to the hard work that comes with progression raiding. If you are interested in heroic content but also want the fun that comes with a large social atmosphere, consider Remnant as your new home!

Raiding with us also offers the perks that come with the Regency raiding community!

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS (Note: even if you're class isn't listed we may be looking for what you're offering. feel free to contact us anyway!)

Mage - Open
    Priest - Holy, shadow, Disc
    Warlock - Open
    Druid - Balance, Feral
    Warrior - Closed
    Paladin - Retribution, Holy
    Demon Hunter - Closed
    Hunter - BM, MM
    Shaman - Elemental
    Death Knight - Unholy
    Rogue - Closed
    Monk - Closed

Darii - R04 Recruitment Officer - restodru1d#1598
    Wastedmind - R04 Recruitment Officer - teteiyusu#1239
    Bump!
    Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing Antorus. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Were 7/9 M before Throne, and are currently 5/11 M.

Raid Times:
    Tues/Wed/Thurs - 7-10 pm PST (10pm-1am EST)

Recruitment needs:
    Boom, Shadow, Hunter, Lock

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
    Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
    Ovenproofju#1318 (Officer)
    Abistol#1535 (Officer)
    Please add krutchs#1306 we raid tues wed 9-12 est 5/11m
    The Bloodborn is currently a Heroic raiding guild that is trying to break into Mythic progression raiding. We have a talented core and are very enthusiastic about raiding, but unfortunately we lack the numbers to attempt Mythic. We are a mostly adult guild ages 25-35 would prefer liked aged people.

A little history: The Bloodborn is a guild that has been around since The Burning Crusade. We started on the server Lethon, and transferred to Illidan at the start of Warlords in an effort to find more players on a high-pop server.

We have earned AOTC during every raid tier this expansion (and before!). We are a close knit guild who help boost keys every week, PvP together, and do achievement hunting and much more.

We are willing to help people gear up for the tier. Voice is optional, but we use Discord and will require you at a minimum to listen.

Guild Needs:

DPS (Rogue, Death Knight, Shadow Priest, Monk, ) are the preferred classes right now. Accepting applications from all specs/classes though!

Raid Times
    Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday 12:30am-3:30am Eastern Time.

Contact Info
    Battle Tag- Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
    Battle Tag- Berd#11168 (Guild Officer)
    Battle Tag- Khrispy#1471 (Guild Officer)
    Savage Factory – Cookie Factory raid team
    About us:
    We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Sunday/Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST. We aim to be able to see mythic content but at a relaxed pace. This means running Normal/Heroic a few times before stepping into mythic. We're happy to accept and work with people to help them get a better hold on their class, if need be. We aim to have fun while we raid, it is a game after all.

Group progression:
    Previous Raids cleared AotC.
    ToS: 1/11M ABT

What we're looking for:
    (Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Ranged DPS:
    Balance Druid
    Hunter
    Warlock
    Elemental Shaman

Healer:
    Holy Paladin
    (Other classes considered as well)

Requirements:
    Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
    Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
    We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
    BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
    OR
    Lissi#8501 for Discord
    Still looking!
    I will consider horde guilds as well, if days/times are agreeable.