(H) 911 BM Hunter LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I am a BM Hunter that is looking for a raiding guild.
I took a long break during NH because of Army, and was 3/10M during content.
I just got back into the game and trying my best to catch up to current raid, I have tons of raid experience and know my hunter mechanical.
I have a mic and a good pc so their wont be any problems.

Look forward to seeing your comments down below and have a nice day.
Hi Lookingabove!

Animosity is a solid raid team looking to build a solid mythic team. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
or here at the guild site

and apply here if you decide to join us

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
[H] <Storm> Kilrogg
11/11N, 8/11H ABT
Tu/Th 7-10 PST (10p-1a EST)

• Currently Recruiting: Warlock, or any decent non-Druid DPS.
  • Loot: Personal w/ Loot Council
  • Chat: Discord (join today and get your very own emoticon! Disclaimer: emoticon will be undoubtedly unflattering.)
  • The plan: Rebuilding our ranks after a long-ish holiday break, Heroic focused for now but you never know! Also happily adding new friends for BFA.
  • We have many interesting sales pitches to catch your eye:

A tight-knit group since MoP, our raid team is a resilient group of strangers that became friends, and friends that became sneaky bastards who swapblaster you into the fire before pulls when you’re not looking….wait what… Anyway our previous exploits include heroic clears of exciting locales such as BRF, HFC, NH, and ToS. Hardcore! We feature a uniquely "adult" atmosphere, so buckle up (21+ only please)!

Are you looking for the highest level of raiding perfection, organization, and long hours of dedicated work to get the job done? Well go away we don’t want you. Here at Storm, we just hit it until it’s dead. That’s what you do, right? Let us grow on you...like mold on cheese…sweet, sweet, smack-talking cheese. We feature sass, possibly drama, and sometimes high levels of intoxication.

Fine print: Mythic+, BG’s, and other fun stuff on off-days. Come for a trial run before you decide anything permanent! View our charter at the website (make a free account) for more about us.

• Add me at livie#11751 for a chat
  • Or, feel free to drop us a note at www.stormkilrogg.com
  • Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
    Hey there, feel free to add me on bnet at Talmore#1126 if you want to chat a bit about my Guild <Crysis> you can also check out Https://crysisna.com for some basic info about the guild.
    <Basic Guild> on Mal'ganis-Horde
    Team Insubordinate: Mythic (9/11M)
    Team Churlish: Heroic (11/11H)
    7/7M EN
    3/3M ToV
    10/10M NH
    7/9M ToS

Mythic Team -Insubordinate- Current Need
    Death knight - closed
    Demon hunter - closed
    Druid - restoration
    Hunter - open
    Mage - open
    Monk - closed
    Paladin - closed
    Priest - holy/disc
    Rogue - closed
    Shaman - restoration
    Warlock - closed
    Warrior - arms, fury

Heroic Team -Churlish- Current Need
    Death knight - closed
    Demon hunter - closed
    Druid - closed
    Hunter - open
    Mage - open
    Monk - mistweaver
    Paladin - closed
    Priest - disc/holy
    Rogue - closed
    Shaman - elemental
    Warlock - open
    Warrior - closed

Solid, competent players of any class are always welcomed.

Tues-Weds-Thurs 9pm-12am PST / 12am-3am EST (Mythic)
    Tues-Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm PST / 11:30am-2:30am EST (Heroic)
    Mon - Optional raids for progression/farm cleanup. (Mythic)

Team has been active and pushing heroic/mythic content since Throne of Thunder(MoP). We've had great success in WoD and Myth-EN in addition to a myth-Odyn kill prenerf. m-Guldan prior to 7.2.5 as well.

To apply to either team please join our discord: https://discord.gg/Dsfs7jB

Please contact me at either of the following for any additional questions:
    B-Tag: Namnam#1789(mythic)//Credible#1641(heroic)
    Discord: Nam#6277(mythic)//Pezou#1770(heroic)

Good luck in your search!
    Putting together a new raid team.

Short Version: Building New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. 2-3 night schedule. Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:

Hello, we are a Horde guild looking for players. We are a newly founded guild and need experienced people. I need a few players to take charge of planning and executing raids. We also quest and do a lot of PVP. We are currently four members strong. We are a laid back group that is about fun while kill things. We use Mumble for communication. I have added the link to my post above. If you are interested, send me mail in the game or whisper me for an invite. My Horde name is Thundrmaster and my alliance name is Thunderage (if I happen to be on my Alliance toon). Thanks in advance for your time if you look into my post. Hope you take me up on the offer. Have a great one! Rob
    If you're willing to put in the work to get your toon geared....

Frozen Doom is looking for DPS for our raid group.  We are a casual guild/semi casual raid group. looking for mature people to push progression.
    Server: Azuremyst/Staghelm US
    Day/times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Monday  8-11:00cst (9-12:00 est).
    Loot: RC Loot Council
    voice coms:discord
    progression: 11/11h

We request you have solid raid awareness and 90% attendance. Be able to give notice via discord if you are not able to raid on occasion. Must use or be willing to use addons (dbm,bigwiglooking tmw,wa or tellmewhen)Research encounters and know your role in current raid content. Have Flasks/Consumables on hand for raid nights.
    realid Dalfina#1473