Casual here

General Discussion
Super casual in fact.
Haven't even finished LFR.
Quit for most of Legion, came back in November.

I'm exalted with all required for allied races.

to those complaining:
/violin
01/31/2018 12:20 PMPosted by Aleryia
Super casual in fact.

You might consider yourself to be super casual, but you play very intensely when you do play. Your achievement curve isn't very casual.

It doesn't dismiss the fact that if you want the content you need to play the game, but you're misrepresenting yourself.
More achievement points than me, you're not casual.
I am, I'm more of a fair representation of "casual" than the OP.

I still had the requirements.

I've really only done the dugeon and LFR for flying, then found out I could solo some legion dungeons. Otherwise, I've been just playing the "solo" part of the game normally progressing through questlines like "Argus" which don't even take that long.

I've been so bored I've been going back in WoD, finding I could do raid stuff there solo for transmogs.

These requirements are "not hard." Insurrection was easy, it isn't like it even includes Guldan (which could be done as low as LFR); That is only required for the kitty mount. The Argus prep part also just required the quests that opened up, not even requiring any dungeons/raids there (both of which I've not done.)

I honestly can't see how the requirements could have been MORE "casual", without giving them away?
Ya, !@#$ everyone who comes back to the game in the new few months right?
01/31/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Denàlo

You have more ach points than me.. and Im exalted in everything.. sooo logic fails you, but sitting in here isnt getting you any closer to getting your rep.
01/31/2018 12:20 PMPosted by Aleryia
Super casual in fact.
Haven't even finished LFR.
Quit for most of Legion, came back in November.

I'm exalted with all required for allied races.

to those complaining:
/violin
came back in December I'm not exalted did not play since Cata really
I don't know why everyone's going on about achievement points.
My wife likes to gather achievs and I help with it. It's pretty much our end game.
To each ones own. Also, most were earned in MoP & WoD (cause there was nothing to do at the end of MoP or WoD) Achievement hunting is a slow game and it's taken years to get them.

/golfclap
Nothing to see here, fake news!
01/31/2018 12:48 PMPosted by Denàlo

Achievement points mean nothing in terms of Casual or not. I've been playing 12 years -- since before there were points. But yeah, just by playing the game I've gotten a lot of achievements.

I have a lot of points in a lot of casual areas. I've got pet battle points and collection points and explorations and quests and reps. But not many at all in PvP or Raiding or even a lot of dungeon points. The Xavius encounter was the first "raid" I've done as current content since WOTLK (unless maybe my guild dragged me along on something I don't remember).

And yes -- I have a lot of rep points because they simply are not hard to get.