3/11 M 963 Frost DK and 957 WW Monk LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
We are two friends looking for a mythic progression guild that preferably raids during weekdays in the evening. We are chill, easy-going, and would like to get back into the swing of progression. We also like to do keys.

Battletags for contact: Oskan#1304 (DK) or MRLemke#1516 (WW)

Long story short: We made it 7/9 M ToS where I played boomkin and he played frost mage. We rerolled to classes we hated for Antorus prog and ended switching back to Horde and leaving our guilds. We entered a mythic guild with our DK and monk and have geared ourselves fairly well. We are working on parses atm with the gear we have but the guild we are in doesn't sync well with my times anymore (college classes prevent me from raiding on some days)

Pref Zul'jin guilds
LF guild that raids any of these days: T/Th/Fr/Sat/Sun
Times: 5-11 pm PST pref (anywhere close to or within these times is cool)
Preferably a guild going into mythic or in mythic progression (we are willing to trial)
Would like a 3 day a week raid schedule but are flexible in this area depending on what days raid takes place.

If you would like to ask us questions, ask us through BNET, we are on almost everyday and it's this most efficient way to contact us. (We are west coast)
Hey!

I see Wednesday aren't in your days, but I'll post here just incase!

Depth - Proudmoore. We are looking for more dps for our team.
Raids T/W/Th 6 - 9 PST
5/11M Antorus

If you have any questions, feel free to add me to btag: Malitia#11145
Best of luck in your search
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
^
<Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding and progressing through Mythic raid content. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities.
Our current Antorus progression is 2/11M.
Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336 (battle.net)
<Try Harder Next Time> 8/11m Lead LFM

Created on Illidan by a group of friends/raiders that are all 5/11m+ with the intention to achieve cutting edge.

Raid Days/Times:
Friday/Saturday 7pm-10:30pm CST

Paid XFers are as follows:
If you meet criteria and are a reliable player after your first week, you will be reimbursed the cost of the realm transfer via GOLD! That is in only WoW GOLD! No other payment types.

Required Addons:
BigDumbLootCouncil
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs (Prefer to Steer Away from DBM - Timers are a little off)
WeakAuras2

Current Needs:
Tanks - (Have Both Already)
RDPS - OPEN TO ANY
MDPS - OPEN TO ANY
Heals - OPEN TO ANY

BNet IDs:
Slarkan - ProtPaladin#11548
Tivachi - Shadowfox#1453
Evalovia - Slims#1252
Boogey - MLWAZZML#1443
Second the Wednesdays off the table totally? And we go until midnight pst on Tuesdays ONLY. I'mma list our spam for you guys to look at (or free bump if you can't!)

< Ouroboros >
Progression:
Antorus, the Burning Throne 7/11 M, 11/11 H, 11/11 N
Tomb of Sargeras 7/9 M 9/9 H 9/9 N
Nighthold 10/10 M 10/10 H 10/10 N
Trial of Valor 2/3M 3/3H 3/3 N
The Emerald Nightmare 7/7 M, 7/7 H, 7/7 N

Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday:
8pm-12am PST, 9pm-1am MST, 10pm-2am CST, 11pm-3am EST
Wednesday & Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
If you are interested please place an application on our forums, PM an officer or recruiter on the forums, or get in contact with any officer or recruiter in game. If using Battletag, please attach a quick note identifying yourself as an app along with your class and spec.

Recruiters:
Dookies: dookie#1491
Kyung: Kyung#11645
Null: Null#1618
Seibukan: Cantankerous#1281

Officers:
Keildia: Keildia#1396
Narumata: Narumata#1658
Nucholza: Deathtojoo#1363

Hope to hear from you!
-Naru
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856