<After Shock> [H] casually hardcore, pve/pvp

Quel'dorei and Sen'jin
***Check most recent post for update***

<After Shock> Is looking for more life members! I’d like to go over my history first so you know what you’re gettin into. I played late late BC all of wrath and all of cata, pvp and pve. Lost interest in Pandaria and haven’t been back for more than a month until now. I have 2 of my good friends who just started playing with me right now, we play HORDE on senjin which is conjoined with Quel’Dorei. Right now obviously we’re leveling, I have one of every class around 90, my guild <After Shock> has been around since 2010/2011 we’re workng on getting everything unlocked. We ALWAYS play Friday and Saturday nights FROM ~8pm to ~4am mtn time, and there here and there for a few hours during the week and during daytime hours but that’s unpredictable and inconsistent. We have a DISCORD server set up. Bank has 6 tabs and we have a lot unlocked already from my time in cata and mists. We have all bought legion and pre purchased BFA. We are looking for anyone who wants to play with us and be part of the foundation of something great, if that means a new toon or a transfer, it’s all the same to us. Feel free to ask questions here or dm me. Battle tag: Fated#11908 works too. Thanks for reading
Hey man, I’ve just come back to the game after a long hiatus. I’ve got an 80 lock and 80 warrior and leveling a new lock to get back into it. How many does your guild have now? Just looking for a group that likes to play and is chill.
02/10/2018 04:15 PMPosted by Drewlock
Hey man, I’ve just come back to the game after a long hiatus. I’ve got an 80 lock and 80 warrior and leveling a new lock to get back into it. How many does your guild have now? Just looking for a group that likes to play and is chill.

We have myself, my wife, all my buddies(like 4) and a few more recruits. We play religiously. I plan to make something great again we just need to get a foundation going and a few vets to help me recruit. My buddies are relatively new, shy on the whole recruiting thing haha we’ll be ready for bfa for sure and hopefully some fun in legion until then
We’ll be on tonight, doin our thang. My wife, a few buddies and myself. LOOKING FOR MORE :)
45+ members now! Where’s my filthy casuals with aspirations?!
Still looking for more!
Join us on senjin/quel’dorei Horde! We play here and there throughout the week and weekend but Friday and Saturday nights are FIRE we’re in the process of putting together a casually hardcore raid team as well as lots of pvp. Fri/sat nights we’ll start as early as 6 mountain time but really get rolling around 9-10 mtn time, then usually go hard til like 2-3, tapering off until about 4-5. That said, our raid times will likely be 10mtn-2am. We have discord, guild has been around since wrath, a lot of us, myself included, are returning after taking an xpac or off. Mop and wod in my case. Feel free to message me with questions or add me Fated#11908
We are specifically recruiting for our bfa raid group now as well as our pvp group, anyone is welcome of course but we are specifically looking for ranged dps, don’t need hunters, also could use some Death Knight action and a rogue for melee. Open to anything tho. Most of us have a few alts and can move around. Tanks and healers are always appreciated. We plan to take raiding pretty seriously and a smaller group of us really enjoy pvp, bgs and arenas.
Feel free to add me anytime and ask any questions you have. Fated#11908