Returning players LF active guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all. I am a returning player with my girlfriend and we looking a for a active guild on Firetree. We play horde. I main warrior(tanking atm but can play dps if needed) and she plays holy priest. We are looking for an active guild that does PvE content (mythic dungeons and raiding), as well as PvP such as BGs. We play overnight as she lives in AU but I do not, so a night time guild would be great. Also would like it to be a social laid back guild. Feel free to drop me an in game mail or whisper me in game. Thanks all
Hi Jytar!

If you are willing to transfer.

Animosity is a solid very active raid guild. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking talented raiders. I am interested in talking to you.

Please add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

--Strixx--
Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 11/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 2 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
Ewok#11443 (rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
<Identity Crisis> - Hyjal Horde is recruiting!

Currently we are 11/11 H, destroying Antorus, aspiring to go mythic

We strongly believe in bringing Guild members before PuGs and thus,

We are looking for extraordinary players to fill our ranks

We have two raid teams:

Day Team = Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday
10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. PST (server)

Night Team = Tuesday, and Thursday
7 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

Both teams are in need of more battle buddies

Day Team

Holy/Disc Priest
Mistweaver Monk
Resto Druid
Boom Chicken
Rogue

Night Team

Rogue
DK
Warrior
Spriest
Holy/Disc Priest

But all classes are strongly encouraged to contact us

We also do alt runs on Saturday 7:00 p.m. to 10 p.m. PST (server)

We actively run Mythic + dungeons almost every day of the week

Day
Cathoir#1901
Hakillz#1646
Trav69187#1395

Night
Justsomeguy#11441
Fugini#1544
We are currently 11/11 Heroic and 1/11 Mythic. We need a few more reliable, strong, and active DPS and Heals.

Wed: 8pm-11pm PST
Sun: 8pm-11pm PST
Mon: 8pm-11pm PST

Hello. We are currently recruiting exceptional Healers and DPS looking forward to pushing content and Mythic+ dungeons. We are looking for fresh players to join our ranks in our continued success in Mythic content. We are a varied group of raiders whom are dedicated to the team and having fun.

We are recruiting a Resto Shaman preferably for our Mythic team. All DPS will be considered and everyone given a trial. If you have logs please link them.

Our goal is to establish a stronger and unified team that works together to benefit the group as a whole rather than just the individual. What we look for though is maximum effort and mastery of your class and the specs. This may mean you would have to research and maybe work much harder on your characters and how to maximize what you do on your role on the team.

Raiders are expected to be on time for raids and communicate if there is ever a need to miss a raid. They should also be providing food, pots and flasks for themselves or at least the mats for others to help get what they need done.

If you have any concerns please reach out to me either on this post or in game at Sinalthor#1324, Pharuan#1896, Invader#1417 or Hawtz#11222
Greetings Jytar,

My name is Dogtag and I am the Recruitment Officer for the Guild Hordes of Chaos.

I was reading over your forum post and I think we would be an excellent fit for you.

I'll post a link to our Guilds Recruitment Thread at the bottom of this post. If you have some time, please give it a read over. Our Thread goes into detail about who we are, what we're about, our history and what we have to offer our members. And it's quite a bit due to us being together for over ten years now.

I look forward to speaking with you soon,
~Dogtag

Guild Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759360312?page=1