Holy Priest LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
GUIL FOUND, NO LONGER LOOKING.

Holy priest looking for a casual guild with people who are mainly adults, who have real lives, kids, jobs etc. I'm MST and I can't do 5:00pm starts. I'm looking for anything between 8 and midnight.

I wish to remain Holy and won't go Shadow.

For any questions.....
Bnet: Amorain#1938
Discord: Amorain#0494
Hello Amorayn! Short and sweet- impulse is 11/11h raiding Tuesday/Wednesday 730-1030 pacific. We are all adults with lives who game to progress, have fun and enjoy each others company. A good sense of humor is a must :) spam below -

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761816968?page=1#post-11

Btag- Earthwyrm#1108
Discord- Abscynth#5749

good luck in your search, hope to get in touch with you soon!
Sargeras[A] Meh

Reformed guild looking to recruit players for current mythic progression/ BFA. Ideally searching for ranged/ 1 healer / 1 tank. Our previous progression was 9/9M ToS 6/11M AtBT.

Raid time:

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11pm CST Raid invites start 15 min prior.

Contacts:

https://discord.gg/GvBQWyG
Btags: Midnah#1811 theory#11881
Discord: Midnah#7951 Mend#3894

If you'd like to join us on our adventure fill out an application under the #recruitment tab. We only recruit for core slots but socials and friends are welcome to join. Feel free to add me if you have any questions.
We are <alone> a long time raiding guild on aerie-peak, we are looking to recruit for a casual non-stress raid team that's working towards mythic. We are rebuilding after taking a break, recruiting like minded individuals to clear content as much as we can. Casual shouldn't be synonymous for bad, we strive to be best we can with our limited play time.

We raid Friday & Saturday, 5.30 - 8.30 server time (8.30 - 11.30 EST)
We are currently 11/11 H Antorus/11/11 N Antorus

We will provide
Food
Flask
Repairs

We will help coach you and gear you to be a better raider, if interested please contact us

Loot System
We currently use RC loot council as our loot system

Currently recruiting
Range DPS: Moonkins, Warlocks
Heals: Priest

Kaylii#1948 (bnet)/ Kaylii#5028 (discord)
Rachel#1391 (bnet)/ Rachel#3325 (discord)
Short Version: Building New Raid Team w/7/11M experience lead. 2-3 night schedule. Recruiting for current tier and beyond.

Obligatory spam link:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761756583

Xantoniel#1517
Hi Amorayn,

I sent you a discord request as I'd like to chat about my guild, <Fellowship>. We'd be happy to have another healer in our core group (or the mage if you'd prefer to DPS), and it sounds like our demographics may be what you're looking for.

We're a casual/semi-casual guild made up of adults, many with spouses and children. So, we understand life happens. We're currently 8/11H and could use some help getting Heroic content cleared. Of course, we're looking forward to BFA as well.

We raid Friday (5:30 p.m. PST) & Saturday (4:30 p.m. PST). I also run a normal mode raid on Sunday (1:30 p.m. PST) for new players/alts to learn the fights, get gear, and hang out.

I hope you find what you're looking for and I hope to speak to you soon!
Valid, on Zul'jin, is 11/11H and 1/11M and we're recruiting for Heroic farm and Mythic Progression. We're an adult guild that likes to get together two times a week to raid and then do mythic plus keys and occasionally some random BGs on the other nights of the week. Our raid times are 8-11pm Eastern Tues/Thurs. We still clear heroic every Tues and then move to mythic progression on Thurs. Ideally what we're looking for is strong ranged dps that can pull good dps while still doing mechanics and a strong resto shaman or holy priest. Any exceptional dps would be considered. We also need good players that are capable of doing higher level (+15 & up) mythic keys. Casual members are always welcome also.

Our raid group is laid back and our loot system is extremely fair. We're a group of raiders and friends that have raided together for a while. Some of us have been in the group for just this expansion and some have been together for several expansions. We're looking for long term members that can contribute to what we've built. We're an all adult guild so we don't put up with drama. Our group consists of young adults and college students to older older married people and some older military. Talking, joking and cutting up is fine in Discord and guild chat but we want you focused up when it's time to pull the boss. Plus, don't be easily offended. We're not politically correct and tend to say whatever funny !@#$ crosses our minds.

If any of this sounds like something you might be interested in joining or learning more about, then add my btag (Heybo#1284) and hit me up in game.
Hey Amorayn, we are <Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] a newly formed raiding guild looking to build our core raiding group to push Antorus progression. We are currently 11/11H and looking to round out our mythic progression team, previous mythic raiding experience is not required.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

Currently we are recruiting all healer classes as well as the following DPS classes:
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid - Balance: High
  • Mage: High
  • Priest - Shadow: Medium
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Warlock: Medium
  • Warrior: Low

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our core group of raiders comes from mythic progression backgrounds with our raid lead 8/9M ToS. We pride ourselves on having a great in-game community as well as great community outside of WoW. On off days, we are usually running up M+ keys, doing PvP events/battlegrounds or playing other games like Overwatch or PUBG while hanging out in discord.

If you are interested, please don’t hesitate to give any one of us a shout!

Contacts:
  • Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore and is alliance. It is a casual 18+ guild.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761037936
or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Discord.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Just a little earlier than you posted but you never know :)

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Mythic raiding coming soon :)

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members)
    Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

If that sounds interesting you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246)or any other officer to answer any questions or for a temporary discord invite to check us out

I have been there a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Thanks for all the replies. I'll contact who I can but the main issue is time zones.
Looking for a social guild? Progression without being hardcore? A home for your character? A fun, friendly environment? Then look no further!

The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is 2/11M, and is looking for all for all friendly and positive players! We are always looking to do M+, hang out, chill, and have a good time. Currently, one of our goals is to have a few more DPS and 1-2 stable tanks to round out our raiding core for the Antorus.

Current raid times are:
Fridays and Saturdays-
8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)

Behind it all, we are focused on keeping a healthy guild culture that likes to help each other out.

If you're interested in raiding, M+, or a place to call home, don't hesitate to contact us!
Whisper in game or send in-game mail to:

Everdreaming
Bubblosevenn
Treesuscrits
Galagar
Faltanas
Ketchuptoast
Aêrin
= )
Thanks for your time!
<The Tribe> Garrosh (A) is in need of capable raiders for our roster! Help us rebuild for next xpac. Our goal is to move through normal and heroic at a decent pace. We are Looking for dedicated people who show up on time and make raid every week. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun. Most of us are older players who want to enjoy this game. Raid atmosphere is light, but fun.

We also do Mythic+, and old content.

Raid times: Tue/Wed 9pm-12am EST.

Btag: Starde#1169
Discord: Dyami#5006
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hello Amorayn, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (6:00pm till 9:30 mst). I hope you can start as early as 6pm. We are seeking skilled, dependable dps and a healer for our team as we progress into Antorus. Your holy spec is just what we are looking for!

We are 8/11H and 11/11N. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for over 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to Discord rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt Throne raid on Sunday or Monday nights. We don’t close our doors outside of raids.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 11/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 2 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
Ewok#11443 (rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Guild/Server: <Disfunctional> Zul'Jin
Faction: Horde
Raid Times/Days: 9pm Central-Midnight (7pm pst, 10pm est) Tue/Wed, Future optional Sunday
Cleared: In progress of starting fresh. Leadership is 11/11H. With prior cutting edge/aotc experience.
Recruitment Contacts: climdog#1524 (bnet) çlim#1122 (discord) or LunaRayne#1959
Needs: All DPS and healers will be considered, our intent is to continuously recruit and aim to be in mythic.
Goals for the expansion are to create a solid roster to begin BFA on a good foundation and be able to work towards Cutting Edge.
Hey there!

My co-GM and I recently created a growing guild called <Moon> on the Dalaran server. We are very enthusiastic about the guild and interaction with our guildmates and are looking to start raiding soon. Right now we are doing all varieties of mythics and building a raid team. While we want to be involved in end-game content, we are also very much a fan of building a fair community out of our guild and helping those in it achieve success and have fun. We want it to be "home" with a bit of "kickass" mixed in.

If you would like more information feel free to add my Battle.net! Jansither#1479

Good luck (:
<Coffee and Dragons> on Kel'Thuzad(A) was created by multiple mythic raiders looking to raid on their off-nights without having to constantly go through the trials of pugging.

Lead by a 9/11 mythic raid lead with multiple tiers of top raiding experience we cleared 11/11 heroic in our first real week of raiding and plan to continue to clear heroic and slowly move in to mythic.

Raid schedule is Friday from 8:30pm-11:30pm EST.

Currently recruiting DPS mainly however all classes are encouraged to contact one of the officers about joining and trialing. Alts are welcome.

Contact Darmani#11195 or Maka#1912 for more information.
Hello,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. We currently have 3 progression teams. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Weekday: Tues/Wed 830-1130pm EST, Mythic: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm, Heroic: 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Weekday: 1/11M, Mythic: 5/11M, Heroic: 11/11H
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created by friends who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around.
  • WowProgress Link:: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Adventurer
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Depends on team - Mythic RC Loot Council, Heroic personal and RC Loot Master for tier, Weekday personal and RC Loot Master for tier
  • Goal: Our goals depend upon team. Weekday, Heroic is AOTC with mythic ambition. Mythic is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly Antorus raids, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Thanks for ALL the replies. At this point....I'm still looking. The main problem is time and time zones. To be specific, I am mst and need to have raid times after 7pm mst (you can calculate the serve times to mst, i hate time zones). I work and have real life things I need to do before I sit down and play and would hate to be late every time.
    But...my holy priest and frost mage are still looking for a guild.