[H] 946 Holy Priest LF laid back guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi all,

As the title says, I am a horde 946 Holy Priest and I am looking to join a guild that has raids start at 9pm est or later on Fridays and Saturdays. I am one of the few poor souls who play horde on stormrage and I would also like some social activity. I have been playing/raiding since vanilla (took my first " wow break" when the first naxx released). I have done the progression raiding in past expansions and I am not totally interested in it. I just want a chill group that can fool around in heroic abt without getting butthurt.
I also have a 110 arms/prot warrior ~930 ilvl

Love you bunches.

Ps. If you sing me the Velour Fog's song, I will love you forever.
Hey there,
<Peach Kitten Licks> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Andorhal [H] led by 11/11M raiders looking to efficiently complete current raiding content on our alts and the mains of those who are not able to raid during the week. We are searching for a few more talented raiders to add to our mythic roster. We strive to be the best that we can through a humorous, easy-going, and constructive weekend raiding environment.

Raid Times:
- Saturday 8-11pm EST
- Sunday 8-11pm EST

Comms:
- Discord

Contact Info:
- Storm#15991
- Dippindotts#1504
- Tasset#11619
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Hey there buddy, sounds like my guild has exactly what you are looking for!

Guild- Champions of the Flame
Faction- Horde
Server- Wrymrest Accord (Not RP guild)
Raid Times- 6:00pm-9:00pm PST Thursday/Friday
Progression- 8/11 Heroic
Looking for DPS and Healers

We have a very fun social atmosphere and semi-hardcore (very laid back) raid environment, and we would love a Priest or any of your toons to raid or have fun with us. Our discord is always active and very social. We are constantly running Mythic+. We have no issue gearing up people who need to catch up, as most of our raiders are super geared already. You can also run with us before you decide to server change to make sure this is the right home for you!

You can add my battle tag here!

SkinnyPuppy#1883
Heya! I'm a recruitment officer for the new guild <Community Service> of Thrall!

We are a new guild that loves running m+, and runs chill heroic runs with our buddies. We are always looking for new laid back people to expand the community beyond our friends. Friends and family of all sorts are welcome :)

Add me on btag @ TravisFrost#1876 if you are interested!

Se you in Azeroth!