Looking for a new server/guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi, I'm moving to the US soon (New Jersey/Delaware zone) and I'll have to migrate servers, so I was looking for people to play with, hopefully a guild, nothing too pro neither too casual (like I'd still like to do current raids when available) but most importantly just a nice atmosphere.

Is there any server and/or guild you'd recommend?

inb4 sorry if I posted this on the wrong subforum
I will raise my hand and our invisible guild banner. We're good and entertaining folks, moseying through current raid tier, currently 8/11H, always happy to have new faces around.

Knights of the Flame is a positive and welcoming raiding guild on Greymane/Tanaris. We're a community of folks that like hanging out with our guildmates, encouraging improvement, and downing bosses together.
Raids are Thursday & Friday, 8-11pm CST (6-9pm PST, 9pm-midnight EST). It is a firm end time as folks get tired and have things to do the next morning.

Guild runs typically focus on a quick normal clear and then poking some heroic bosses dead (currently 8/11H).

KotF is a small-ish guild still, but we are fabulously mighty. We'll theorycraft with you, contemplate mount drops, run old raids for transmog, m+ -- ask, and you shall receive. We'll also discuss the various mount pros & cons & appearances. In case you were wondering, Frosty Flying Carpet is way prettier than Flying Carpet.

Other things probably of note that I tend to forget to mention: Guild provides cauldrons and feasts. (I like fishing, what can I say?) Attendance is good, but family and real life are obviously more important; we do like it when you communicate that you can't make it, though. We use Discord for communication. There's no yelling or name-calling when we wipe, just a quick discussion of what went wrong and how we could fix it. "Same thing, less dying!"

Interested? I'd love to chat. Battlenet: Cazenovia#1274 or Discord: Cazenovia#4987
Hello, we are currently recruiting to fill some spots in your raid core to continue through antorus and into BFA, please contact me if interested in a new home. Eree#1705

<Distinct Advantage> is an Alliance PvE guild located here on Exodar/Medivh. The members of Distinct Advantage pride ourselves on our ability to progress through difficult content while maintaining a fun and casual atmosphere. Despite a limited schedule, we aim to progress through Mythic content. Our guild is a tight-knit group based on friendship, mutual cooperation, and a commitment to a drama-free atmosphere.
Currently we are 1/11 Mythic Antorus and are currently recruiting to fill some core raid spots for mythic and going forward into BFA.
*** What you can expect ***
• Intelligent and reliable leadership with years of experience.
• A casual and relaxing raid environment while maintaining progression through game content. We work on difficult content while trying to enjoy the challenge instead of letting it stress you out.
*** What we expect from our members ***
• Mastery of your class and doing research to make sure you continue to be at the top of your game. SHOW ME DEM BIG NUMBERS!
• The ability to research and learn a fight’s mechanics before we encounter it together as a guild.
• Reliability in raid attendance. We only raid two nights a week so we need to depend on you to be there when the guild needs you, barring real life issues that can happen to everyone on occasion.
• Voice communications. It is not necessary that you have to speak but we do distribute instructions and raid calls this way. (Currently we use Discord)

*** Guild Information ***
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 7:30pm-11:00pm EST
Current Progression: 1/11 Mythic Antorus.
*** Recruitment Needs ***
Healers: Disc Priest
Melee DPS: Any Class
Ranged DPS: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Hunter
All classes will be considered, if interested please contact Eree#1705
We are looking for players who can perform at a mythic level, but also fit into our guild socially. We tend to avoid players who bring negativity to raid, regardless of their skill level.
*** Contact Information ***
If you have any questions regarding recruitment please feel free to contact me (battletag: Eree#1705) or any officers within Distinct Advantage (Iona, Eree, Thordaal).
Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 11/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 2 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
Ewok#11443 (rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
<Witness Me Senpai> is a semi-hardcore heroic raiding guild on the combined realms of Drenden and Arathor.

Our raid days/times are as follows:
Tuesday, Thursday, Monday – 8:30 to 11 pm EST

We are looking for people who:

Love raiding and pushing themselves to do better?
Simultaneously compete and co-operates with the rest of the team as we tackle content.
Can maintain at least 80-90% attendance?
Are laid back and mature.

We are looking for skilled, dedicated raiders capable of learning and mastering content on a limited schedule.

We expect individuals to be ready, willing, and attentive in raid when it comes to; knowing encounter mechanics, developing and deploying strategies, responding to criticism, and creating an enjoyable raiding environment for all.

Expectations for Applicants:

Discord is a MUST, as this is our primary means of communication.
We expect that you make the majority of raids and inform us on Discord or BattleNet when you CANNOT make one, or may be late.
You should be very knowledeable about your class and spec, and current progression fights planned for the raiding week.
Your gear and experience are expected to be near the current level required for our progression.
Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism.

Since the guild’s creation in January 2016

Hellfire Citidel – AoTC
Emerald Nightmare – AoTC
Trials of Valor – AoTC
Nighthold – AoTC
Tomb of Sargeras – AoTC
Antorus, the Burning Throne - AoTC

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles:

Tanks:
Druid – Guardian
Warrior – Protection
Monk - Brewmaster

Healers:
N/A

DPS:
Druid - Feral / Boomkin
Warlock
Mage – Frost / Fire
Hunter BM/MM
Priests – Shadow
Paladin - Retribution
Rogue
Shaman - Elemental
Warrior
Demon Hunter

**All exceptional DPS and healers should feel free to reach out!

*Food / Flasks / Enchants / Gems are provided by the guild.

Officers to contact:

Andruin (RL) at: Drellik#1301
Jillseponie (GM) at: Jillseponie#1907
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the site, and if you have any questions feel free to add us. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We have core spots open.
Hey buddy, if you’re looking for a fun social atmosphere that kicks !@# in raids then I have the perfect guild for you! We are always hanging out in our very social discord laughing and having a good time. We are currently 11/11N, and 8/11 H. Raid times are 9:00pm-12:00am EST

Champions of the Flame (Wyrmrest Accord) is a newly formed “pragmatic” Horde raiding guild currently looking for all classes and roles.

Many of us have families and life/work obligations that limit our time in-game but we still desire a laid-back, team oriented environment, and the comradeship and challenge of progression raiding and pushing M+ keys.

We are looking for like minded individuals to continue through Heroic Antorus and begin progression on Mythic. While we welcome those interested in all aspects of the game (and plan to do other activities) we are primarily Raid and M+ focused.

We raid Th/Fr from 9p-12a EST (or updated schedule).

You can add my battle tag if you like!

SkinnyPuppy#1883
Here is our info, if interested add my btag and we can chat more via discord.

Armageddon#1974

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 25+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering ADULT applicants. Should be min of 940+ ilvl equipped with cruicible open and lvl 70+ weapon. As long as you are close to that, we will help get dedicated raiders geared.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

Loot Style

Loot system is Konfer Suicide Kings (KSK addon). KSK is a round robin list type system...no favoritism, no drama, no bad RNG, very balanced distribution, allows a player to wait for a specific piece of loot, and tends to work out well that people are getting the upgrades they need.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post
http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748466841

-Novabomb
Armageddon#1974
Mythological Knights is recruiting for raiding and anyone who is looking for a guild!

The guild is on Silverhand which also interconnects with Farstriders and Thorium Brotherhood!

We are currently building a raiding team. We are not hardcore raiders! We like to see progression and would eventually like to see Mythic.

We are currently looking for:
-Healers
-DPS
-DPS/HEALS (OS)
-TANK/HEALS (OS)
-DPS/TANK (OS)

We are looking for a few more key players and anyone who wants to come and raid! We are not by any means a hardcore raiding group. Once we have at least the min 10 people we will be raiding. We are currently looking at Friday nights from 5-7pm PST and Saturday mornings from 8-10am PST.

The Guild is a laid back fun place to be! We do different events that everyone can join in! Including but not limited to:
- All level of dungeons!
- Raids
- Guild events
~Guildie Xmas
~Thanksguildie
~ And Many more!

Guild is as drama free as we can possibly make it!

Guild Perks:
-Discord
-Guild repairs
-Rank advancements
-Very helpful guild members
If you are interested in the guild or would like to know more reply on here or simply whisper or message or send a mail to me in game Oliwalilei- Silverhand! ADD battlenet tag as well Bethany#1122
Did We Log> [2/11M ANT] HORDE-MAL’GANIS guild currently raiding Mon, Tues, Wed from 6pm-9pm server/central time. We are currently looking for RANGE DPS for our mythic roster. We are a semi-hardcore to casual guild looking for a couple of healers to fill our core raiding roster. Our guild is full of people who love to laugh and have a good time but also know when to be serious and clear some content. On off time we push mythic keystones, pvp and run old content. For raids we require RC Loot Council, Exorsus Raid Tools and Discord if you don’t already have them. Flasks and Foods provided for progression raids. We invite YOU to join our ranks and would love to hear from you! Add calibug#1568 for more information!
02/02/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Junkorc
Hi, I'm moving to the US soon (New Jersey/Delaware zone) and I'll have to migrate servers, so I was looking for people to play with, hopefully a guild, nothing too pro neither too casual (like I'd still like to do current raids when available) but most importantly just a nice atmosphere.

Is there any server and/or guild you'd recommend?

inb4 sorry if I posted this on the wrong subforum

Turalyon! = )
Heya! Area-52 is a great server with an incredibly large Horde population so there are many guilds to pick from! I run a semi-casual guild - we have a raid team that is currently 10/11 Heroic and raids Mon/Wed 9-11 PM EST and also welcome casual members to come to our off night Normal runs (Tuesday nights same time) and tag into heroic farm content. We are Heroic only, so we won't be in Mythic. We like to gear alts, get our raid achievements, do mythic+ and farm old content for transmogs, mounts, and achievements. If you are interested and want more info, toss me an add Spirit#1381
Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild.

<The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 11/11H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. All players welcome.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856