960 Blood/Frost DK LF Late Night/Wknd Guild

Guild Recruitment
Heavily M+ oriented, wanting to find people to push with. I play almost exclusively blood in keys with a lock alt for the rare times when I do end up DPSing. In terms of raiding, I would prefer to play Frost (or Unholy) but also will play Blood if it is for the benefit of the guild. Obviously willing to swap depending on the needs of the fight */cough Aggramar*.

*NOT AVAILABLE on Tuesday/Wednesday*
Almost any times other than that I will be available for scheduled content. 2 days max.
Also willing to server transfer.

For inquiries and any questions you may have, please message me @ #Kahllol1622. Thanks for your time and interest.
You'd play frost mainspec and blood offspec for 3 tank fights.

Severity of Mal'ganis
7/11M

Tues-Thurs 11-2cst

Swiver#11128
Hello, Kahllol!

<Duh Winning>(2/11m) is a weekend guild that raids Fri/Sat at 0830pm-1130pm cst.

We do lots of m+ and do our heroic farm on 0830pm cst. That is optional. We also do alt normals depending ob interest.

If you're looking for a fun community to do some raiding and m+ feel free to add me on bnet, DaDuke#1267
Hi Kahllol!

Animosity is a solid raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends and are seeking some more good dps. I am interested in talking to you.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!

--Strixx--
We start at 11pm if that works for you. We would be interested in you DPSing and tanking as needed.

Server: Silver Hand
Progress:
10/11 H Antorus
9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
10/10 H Nighthold
3/3 H Trial of Valor
1/7 M & 7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm PST -12 am.
https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG

Current Recruitment:
- Hunter
- Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Balance Druid
- Feral Druid
- Mage
- DPS Warrior
- Warlock
- DPS Demon Hunter
- Death Knight
- Rogue
- Back up healer (any dps main spec)
- Back up tank (any dps main spec)
- Awesome players of any class/spec

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007 and started raiding as a casual guild. At the launch of WotLK we started becoming a more raid focused guild. We are a close knit group that is decently laid back, has a low turnover rate, and focused on progressing.

If you are interested, feel free to contact me on B.Net, Anani#1620, or check out our discord: https://discord.gg/XbDF3fG
Hey there,
<Peach Kitten Licks> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Andorhal [H] led by 11/11M raiders looking to efficiently complete current raiding content on our alts and the mains of those who are not able to raid during the week. We are searching for a few more talented raiders to add to our mythic roster. We strive to be the best that we can through a humorous, easy-going, and constructive weekend raiding environment.

Raid Times:
- Saturday 8-11pm EST
- Sunday 8-11pm EST

Comms:
- Discord

Contact Info:
- Storm#15991
- Dippindotts#1504
- Tasset#11619