951 MM hunter 11/11H LFG

Guild Recruitment
Only looking for zuljin guilds.
I love buttons! Add me on btag and lets chat about you joining!

<Put me in Coach> is a guild composed of raiders who raided with top 20 US guilds in past tiers, but were looking for a semi-hardcore raiding environment. With a 2 night/6 hour raiding schedule we maintain high efficiency during raids but still have a friendly environment. We have an established loot council as our distribution method. Our goal is to end Antorus 11/11M and push for top 100 US in BFA. We are currently 4/11M and are looking for all interested members, so apply now!

Raid Times
Tuesday 930pm-1230am EST | 630pm - 930pm PST
Wednesday 930pm-1230am EST | 630pm – 930pm PST

Required addons
RC Loot Council
Deadly Boss mods
Angry Assignments
We highly recommend weak auras

Weekly Goals
15+ key for every raider
Legendary farm if member does not have current Best in Slot

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact:
Appqt | App#1332
Hi Syerinë !

Animosity is a solid raid team that plans to go realm first and top US. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid weekends and are seeking some more range dps. I am interested in talking to you.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!

--Strixx--
<Mythically Challenged> (US-Zul'jin) 5/11M 11/11H is recruiting more for Mythic Throne progression. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

Ranged DPS - Boomkin High Pref

Bench DPS and Healers - Good for players that cannot make every raid day but would still like to see content

All exceptional raiders are welcome to message me.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Deins#1165
Lifenite#1502
<Try Harder Next Time> 8/11m Lead LFM

Created on Illidan by a group of friends/raiders that are all 5/11m+ with the intention to achieve cutting edge. Did I mention the market on Illidan is impressive?

Raid Days/Times:
Friday/Saturday 7pm-10:30pm CST

Current Needs:
Tanks - (Have Both Already)
RDPS - OPEN TO ANY
MDPS - OPEN TO ANY
Heals - OPEN TO ANY

BNet IDs:
Slarkan - ProtPaladin#11548
Tivachi - Shadowfox#1453
Evalovia - Slims#1252
Boogey - MLWAZZML#1443
Bump still looking
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. We are very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. Most of us have been hard core raiders and just want a more laid back style of raiding . We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time.

Progress: 10/11 H Antorus
Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:00pm - Personal Loot
Sat Alt Fun Run 9pm

Needs: Non Druid Tank - 2 Dps (Hunter/SPriest/Ele Sham/BDruid/Ret Pal/DH)

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211
<TBD> on US-Zul'jin [H] is currently 3/11 Mythic Antorus (Previous tier: 5/9M TOS 8/10M NH). We are looking to fill a few spots to for our mythic roster.

The core of the guild has been together since the beginning of Legion, with some of the older members having been together since WoD. We like to create a fun, relaxed, enjoyable guild and raid experience while still maintaining focus in progression raiding.

We are seeking mature players who want to find a true home and people to belong with. We want players with a commitment to exceptional performance, consistent attendance, as well as a positive attitude.

Schedule

Mandatory raid times are:

Sundays from 6-10 PM ET
Mondays from 7-10 PM ET

We also have a casual/alt run on Thursdays from 7-10 PM EST.

Loot System
EP/GP

Recruitment
Generally, applicants should be geared + have logs available for evaluation, appropriate to progress in mythic ToS.

Tank - Closed

DPS - High Priority
Hunter| Lock | Mage | Shaman | Druid(Boomkin) | Spriest

Healer - Low Priority
Resto Druid w/ dps offspec

However, even if your class isn't listed, feel free to reach out to us anyway if you fit the role. Exceptional candidates may be considered.

If you'd like to talk about the guild, you can reach me at Fulvio#6988 on discord or add me on bnet - Maynard07#1149 or Lumi#11935 (GM) if you had any questions.

If you're interested in applying directly, fill out an application at http://tbd.bosscollection.net/

We look forward to hearing from you!