New hpally, Mistweaver,Dpsdk lf weekend guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this post. We are three people looking for a great casual weekend raid guild. We are all boosting toons so please keep that in mind. Server doesn't matter but we do want to be horde ( upright orcs ftw!) We will come prepared with the standard stuff for raiding. We are three friends who just want enjoy raiding with some cool people. Please leave btag and I will get to you as soon as possible. Thank you

We have previous heroic/mythic experience in prior expansions.
If you're looking for a home or need help recruiting and are willing to come to Turalyon, let me know! I'm interested in making my realm fill that nice niche of weekend raiding in heroic and Mythic. We have a really close realm community that hosts M Guldan, Chosen and achievement/normal runs weekly!

So that being said, if you're on a deadish realm, raid weekends and are looking to transfer - come to Turalyon! = )

It will benefit Turalyon and your guild, but it would also benefit my raiders so their friends can transfer here to raid or people I turn away but want to raid mythic weekends can raid as well.

I also run a recruitment discord with ~3100 people so I have no shortage of people coming to me. Here, for reference: https://discord.gg/QUxQp9W = )

If you're looking for a list of all the weekend guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times & listed with Mythic or Heroic based on the long term goals of the guilds:

MORNING (5am+)
[H] Act Natural - Saturday & Sunday 8am-11am EST Heroic (2/11N) NEW GUILD

AFTERNOON (Noon+)
[H] Avidity - Saturday & Sunday 1pm-4pm EST Heroic (11/11N)
[H] Warsong - Saturday & Sunday 2pm-5pm EST Mythic (1/11M)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Impure - Saturday & Sunday 6pm-9pm EST Mythic (2/11M)
[A] Elysium - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-9:30pm EST Mythic (1/11M)
[A] Judgement - Saturday & Sunday 7pm-10pm EST Heroic (8/11H)
[H] Horder Faster Deeper - Friday-Sunday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Prophets - Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (8/11H)
[A] In The Mountains - Friday & Sunday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (11/11H)
AOTC

[H] Ours Is The Fury - Friday & Saturday 8:30pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Delirious Underlings - Saturday 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Heroic (2/11H)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[A] Mognificent - Friday & Saturday 9pm-12am EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Synthesize - Saturday & Sunday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (2/11M) NEW GUILD
[H] Synthesis - Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (9/11M)
[H] Paragons - Saturday 11pm-2am & Sunday 10pm-1am EST Mythic (8/11H)
[A] Loch Modan Yacht Club - Friday & Saturday 11:55pm-3am EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC

Not that these count as weekend guilds, but they do fill a weird niche with a Sunday raid day. If you're looking for a list of all the Sunday/Monday guilds on Turalyon, here ya go. Organized by start times:

MORNING (5am+)

AFTERNOON (Noon+)

EVENING (5pm+)
[H] Taco Slap - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (11/11H) AOTC
[H] Last Sanctuary - Sunday & Monday 8pm-11pm EST Heroic (5/11H)

LATE NIGHT (9pm+)
[H] Savage Factory - Sunday & Monday 9pm-12am EST Mythic (1/11M)
Hello there Frozen, I am the guild leader of Flashpoint a horde guild on Eredar and I would love to talk to you a bit about us when ever you have some free time.
My btag is Kitsune#1784 and Discord is Sinafay#3443.

Happy Hunting.
Hey everyone, I'm looking to start a mythic guild on Horde-Area 52 because I'm currently 9/11 Mythic on my main and will be killing Argus soon, so like many people who play WoW, I'm addicted to raiding and want like a side project guild so I can continue raiding mythic. I brought a handful of friends who were mythic raiding over to the guild. We're still filling our roster but we plan on full clearing heroic here pretty soon and aim to jump into mythic as soon as we can.

- We're currently looking at 2 nights a week, probably on weekends to start.
- Looking for an OT and Ranged Dps/Healers.

My personal progression:
I went 10/11 M in Nighthold, 6/9 M in ToS and currently 9/11 M ABT.

If your'e interested please comment below, or feel free to add my btag below! I'd definitely prefer to talk in person!
Hesophix#1801
one bump before bed. Will be in contact with people in the morning.
Hi Frozentundra!

Animosity is a solid raid team currently working through heroic. Our core leadership has years of top raiding experience. We raid Saturday and Sunday 7-10 pm EST and are seeking more talented players to push into mythic. I am interested in talking to you.

Add me on Strixx#1136 to learn more and ask questions. Thanks!
Discord: https://discord.gg/G9KKdts

--Strixx--
We have a Friday night team that I believe would work out well for you. Friday's from 730-1130pm est. We are horde side Zul'jin server. We also do plenty of m+ and other activities. If love to chat with you Zorn#1806 or check out our thread https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759245823?page=1
Thank you all for you interest. Still looking !
to the top
Lets go pats !
Pats need to step up the D
Hi alittle about my guild add me asap we will chat about getting with ya 3 as a team~

<Spellbound> 11/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 2 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
Ewok#11443 (rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Hey there! My guild is looking for more people for our current raid team as well as in preparation of next expansion. We are a casual fun loving, chilled atmosphere, heroic focused guild that raids on the weekends fri/sat 6-8:30 pacific time. We are 11/11H. would love to talk to you about joining our team.

Add me or one of my officers if you are interested!

Hera#1937 (GM)
Azra#1919 (guild officer)
Kieran676#1960 (guild officer)
Thanks all for the replies will be in contact soon !
one more bump
to the top