Looking for guild for now and into BFA

Guild Recruitment
Currently looking for a home to raid and do mythic plus now and into the next expansion. Currently my raid days are limited to the weekend(Sat Sun) until the end of May when my nights open up during the week for work. I'm coming back from and extended break after clearing EN at the start of the expansion and my guild falling apart. I have experience on every class at every role but I enjoy tanking the most. I'm currently working on gearing all my tanks up to the highest I can get them but I've hit a wall in the PuG world and would like to start making friends in a raid group.

I'm an extremely laid back individual who really just wants to find a consistent group to raid/mythic plus with and enjoy the game. I enjoy helping out guildies and contributing to the growth of a guild in whatever way I can. I understand my gear situation will probably throw a lot of potential groups off but I can guarantee that who ever gets me in their group is getting a dedicated and well rounded player and an ever better friend.

MrFrosty17#1560 or contact in-game
If you are willing to DPS, of course. I know we could use more tanks for our M+ runs though!

Who: Fighting Mongooses
What: 18+, semi-casual, goal-oriented.
Where: Dalaran
When: Tuesdays and Saturdays, 8 p.m. until 11 p.m. (EST)
Why: For the Horde!

Are you feeling a little lonely? Looney? Lost? We can’t fix the crazies or your inner compass problems, but we can offer a fun, exciting atmosphere. You want a place to hang out and relax? We have you covered. You wanna PvP and kill some Alliance scum? We’ll have your back. Are you looking for a raiding group who is so close knit you can’t tell your cousins from your brothers and sisters? We…may not have that, BUT we do have an expanding group who is currently 11/11 Normal Argus and 7/11 Heroic Argus with ambitions to dip their big toes into mythic raiding.

What can we offer you?
Progression. Innuendo. Flasks. Food. Power.

What can you offer us?
Your presence. Your positivity. Your attention.

What exactly are we looking for?
Long walks on the beach. Melee DPS. Someone who enjoys yoga, spin classes, and brunch. More melee DPS. Maybe some ranged DPS who can heal offspec. The same things everyone wants.

But we're also keeping BfA in mind, and would definitely like to bolster our ranks. So if we seem like a good fit for you, just hit us up. Maybe we can work something out.

To apply for our raiding group please visit : http://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment and fill out a quick questionnaire. In lieu of this, you can speak to me directly. That's far more telling anyway.

My Blizzard ID: Marivel#11919
My Discord ID: Marivel#5588

If you made it this far, pat yourself on the back. Your attention to detail is appreciated.
Hey Shiftyrev,

<Curse of Delusion> on Thrall, is more interested in building a community than simply recruiting for various raid groups. I am more interested in your drive to find a home and enjoy the game, and your willingness to help a guild's growth. With that said, we do have several raid days, the one most apt for you would be our Antorus Normal raid on Wednesday (8pm EST). We can happily teach you the raid and help you acquire gear along the way. Moreover, we are constantly running mythic + dungeons and can always use more tanks.

If you are interested in becoming a part of our community, contact me Fallsmyer#1505.
Sargeras[A] REWIND

Coming back from a break, our goal is to get around 200 US for the next xpac and CE for this tier. Current prog after a week of raiding 11/11N and 9/11H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 10 minutes before raid).

Contacts
Btag: mat#11420

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add me. Our goal is cutting edge on a light schedule and semi-hardcore mentality. We only recruit for core spots.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/11M Antorus

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Our goal as a guild for Antorus is Cutting edge Mythic.

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856
Hi alittle about my guild~

<Spellbound> 11/11H 11/11N on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content 2 nights a week on our weekday team and 2 days on our weekend team. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & social players. We are looking for raiders who are reliable, active, show up on time, have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who are thorough in preparation & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Come join us
Battle Tag:
Juicykisses#1306 (recruiter)
Bentz#11930 (gm/rl)
Ewok#11443 (rl)

visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.