Enh MS with Ele OS LF Mythic Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Class: Shaman
Race: Panda
Faction: Horde
Name: Kasukasao
Main Spec: Enh
Off Spec: Ele

Raid Exp: I am currently raiding with Impure currently 3/11 mythic with 11/11 heroic. Also 5/9 mythic in TOS.

Other: Currently Looking for a East Coast raiding guild. I am not interested in any guild who raids west coast server times. just will not work for me. I am interested in a Mythic Raiding guild who is progressing in current content. prefer a guild who is atleast 3/11 mythic.

If you have any questions Plz whisper me when ever I am online.
Real ID: Wolfmanes#1495

Unrelenting on Zul'jin Horde side
Looking for DPS for our mythic progression.
Thur/Sun/Mon 11p-2a EST

We raid on an East coast server, at "Late Night" times. Not sure what time frame you are looking for, but if ours works we would love to chat!

You can message me on discord at Sellendy#6547 if you have any questions!
If you are interested in going alliance, we are looking for another shaman. Please add me back on btag if you are interested (koriwest#1711)

Here's our guild info:

Retrospect raids Tuesday and Wednesday from 8 p.m. - 12 a.m. EST.
Currently 5/11M in ATBT

In addition to raiding, we actively run high keys, do alt runs on the weekends, and have players dedicated to PVP.

We're looking for the following classes/roles:

3-4 DPS (preferably ranged, ret paladin)
1 Healer
1 Tank - any

We also consider all exceptional applicants regardless of class. To be considered please have respectable logs in H or M Antorus the Burning throne

Reach out to one of us on Btag:

@iKoN#111353 (Amznikon- BlackDragonflight)
@Wynd#1492 (Wyndoor- Skullcrusher)
@Datboi#11925 (Casualtony- Skullcrusher)
@koriwest#1711 (Kuttlefish- Skullcrusher)

We invite prospective guild members for our ~2 hour heroic farm on Tuesday as a trial. The trial is meant to evaluate all aspects of you as a raider, from your reliability, your personality, attitude and how you handle mechanics. We stress personality and attitude- we want you to fit in, and enjoy raiding with you.
Retrospect utilizes a loot council system with the intent that every item goes to the player/class that will put it to the best use. We use RC Loot Council to organize and distribute all loot.
Hey! I think we might be the perfect fit for ya! We're a tight knit group that does a lot of mythic+, raiding and currently clear heroic weekly with ease. Most of our raiders are 6-7/11 Mythic ABT, just waiting to recruit enough and gear enough for mythic 20 man raids! We only raid 1 day a week but our motto is essentially keep toxicity away and progress on! Goal is to clear cutting edge each tier while staying fun and realizing we've all got a lot of real life obligations. Check us out :)

About Us
    Our guild recently transferred to Area 52 from Shadowsong. Our leadership and raiding core consists of 5/11 M raiders, many of whom maintain over a 3,000 Mythic Plus score. We are looking for success-minded individuals to complete our roster and push further content.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Wednesday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST
    Thursday, 9:30 PM – 12:30 AM, EST

Applicant Expectations
  • Experienced with all aspects of the specialization with which they are applying.
  • Prepared in advance for planned encounters.
  • Willing to change specialization, should the need arise, to suit the needs of the raid group.
  • Adaptable to changes made to the approach of a raid encounter.
  • Active outside of raid nights, such as through farming Mythic+ dungeons.

Recruiting Contacts
    Apt: Dzt#11245 (Discord: Apt#4337)
    Slashadin: Slash#12840 (Discord: Slash#9685)
    Simonori: Impure#1957 (Discord: Impureheals#0556)

Recruiting Needs
    Open recruiting, with immediate openings for:

Healer (Mistweaver Monk / Priest)
    Tank (Guardian Druid / Brewmaster Monk / Protection Paladin)

Additional spots available for:

Melee DPS (Frost Death Knight / Retribution Paladin / Rogue / Windwalker Monk)
    Ranged DPS (Balance Druid / Hunter / Mage / Warlock)
(4/11 Mythic - Recruiting for core positions)

<Astral> has reformed for Antorus! After having some players take leave for real life opportunities we have positions available! We're a 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis Horde. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554